• 締切済み

【至急】誤っている所を教えて下さい!

(1)I am a chef. (2)I did not want to leave my friends. (3)The weather is great. 小文字を大文字に直す所がみつかりません… ピリオドも全てついています。 何処が誤っているのか、よく分かりません。 どなたか教えて下さい。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

お書きの英文 (1) (2) (3) の中に「誤っている所」はないと思います。 なお、ご質問の仕方で「誤っている所」というか「変なところ」はあります。 出典や問題の趣旨が欠けていることです。出典はともかく、問題の趣旨は必要です。 例えば、こんな感じです。 「誤りがあれば直しなさいという問題です。全部で10問あるのですが、そのうち次の3問(1) (2) (3)が分かりません。どこに誤りがあるか教えてください。」 このような趣旨説明であれば明快です。 そして、回答は、こうなります。「この3問の中に誤りはありません」。

関連するQ&A

• 関係代名詞を用いた文へ書き換える問題

問題 My close friend Tom is the person. I want to introduce you to him.関係代名詞を使い1つの文へ。  答えは、My close friend Tom is the person to whom I want to introduce you.なのですが、My close friend Tom to whom I want to introduce you is the person.でもOKですか?というのも別の問題でThe woman is my aunt. My mother will go to Italy with her.を1文にするという問題で、The woman with whom My mother will go to Italy is my aunt.という問題もあったので。

• 翻訳できる方お願いします。

My legs hurt, and hard I can not e-mail often do not think hoId I want to spend so much I do not have a computer, so it's And now it is done well The e-mail frequently, I'll never OK I did not get mail often hurts I want to understand お願いいたします。

• 解説お願いします 英会話

どなたか 解説お願いできませんか。 Stella: I will be baking a pie. How are your cooking skills? Do you want to help me? Jack: Sure, why not! Well I probably would not be accepted to be a restaurant's chef, but my friends say I cook well. この I probably would not be accepted to be a restaurant's chef の部分の意味がわかりません。 誰がレストランシェフで 誰がacceptするのか? ジャックはレストランシェフなのか? but my friends say I cook well といっているので、友達はおいしいというけど レストラン的には受け入れてもらえない、でもそこそこの腕前だよと言いたいのか??? 頭こんがらがってきてわかりません(涙) どなたかスッキリ解説していただけたらありがたいです。

• 英語の書き換え

1、Since she doesn't take my advice,she won't be successful. →If ----------------------------------------------. 2、I am sorry she is not here. →I --------------------. 3、I am sorry I did my best. →I -------------------. 4、Since I did not know his phone number,I did not call him. →If ---------------------------------------------. 5、That watch was so expensive that I couldn't buy it. →If-----------------------------------------. わかる方教えてください!

• 和訳確認お願いします

it is up to you. if you do not wanna be my friend. i am ok with that, i know it is all my fault :( それは君次第だよ。もし、僕の友達になりたくないなら、それはそれでいい。僕は自分がした過ちを知ってるから。

• 質問:大至急和訳してください パート4

こんなのも届きました。。。。。これまたお願いいたします。 ATTN: ANNA To: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) This is to provide my credit card details to guarantee my reservation (from 25th to 27th August 2001) at your hotel made through Asia Travel Reservation Service on the Internet. CREDIT CARD GUARANTEE FOR 1 DAY OF MY RESERVATION THIS IS TO AUTHORISE: Viengtai Hotel (Name of Hotel) TO DEBIT baht 1,100 nett AGAINST CREDIT CARD TYPE: ........................... CREDIT CARD NO: ..................................... CARDHOLDER NAME: .................................... EXPIRY DATE:......................................... Term and Condition: - The extra bed would be charged accordingly if you do not settle a payment on your arrival. The above amount is to be debited only if I did not check in as reserved and did not inform Asia Travel by e-mail or fax 1 day before the check-in date (not include Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays). This guarantee is invalid if I inform of my cancellation within the stipulated period. ..................................................... SIGNATURE OF CARDHOLDER ...................................................... DATED

• 助けてください・・・

質問なんですが、仲良くしていた外国人のペンパルと私の一方的な都合で返事ができずじまいでいました。連絡をたって2ヶ月ですが彼からメールがはいってきました。 Hey how have you been doing?I think you don't want to be my friend again right?I waited for your reply but you did not email me and I tried to call you many times but you did not answer my call too so I thought maybe you don't want to be my friend anymore. I just want to say hello and let you know that I still think of you as a good friend of mine.Take care 彼に返事を出したいのですが、これを英語で説明するにはどうすればいいのでしょうか?私はこれから彼とまたメールをして仲良くしたいのですが・・・ 「メールできなくてごめんなさい。自分の身の回りにおきた出来事で頭がいっぱいになってしまい、こんなに日にちがたってしまいました。」「先日雷が近所におちて、家のパソコンが壊れてしまった」 よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳をお願いします【至急】

eBayで、「旧日本軍用の腕時計型コンパス」を出品し、即決で落札してもらえました。 落札後に質問がきたのですが、私が変な返信を送ったせいか、相手から「そういう話ではなくて…」というような質問がまた来てしまいました。 翻訳ツールも駆使したのですが、どうしても、相手が何を聞きたいのかがわかりません。 相手からの1通目とそれに対する私の返事と、相手からの2通目のメールを掲載しますので、どなたか訳してもらえませんか? 宜しくお願いします。 (大文字・小文字が混在していますが、何か意味があるかもしれませんので、そのままコピペしました) <相手からの1回目の質問> THE STRAP ON THE WATCH IN THE PICTURE IS THE ONE THAT I RECEIVE WITH THE COMPASS? <上記の質問に対する私からの回答> Thanks for ordering from my auction.I will ship one "Military compass with strap" to you. <相手からの2回目の質問> i asked you a question : is the strap in the photo the one that you are selling with the compass? Your offer is confusing.WHAT STRAP COMES WITH THE COMPASS??? I DO NOT WANT TO BUY AND THM RETURN THE COMPASS BACK TO YOU/WHAT STRAP IS INCLUDED? IT SEEMS THAT YOU ARE NOT ANSWERING ME? **STRAPS NEW**??????????????????? WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?? I THOUGHT THE STRAP ON THE COMPASS IS WHAT I BOUGHT???PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT YOU ARE SELLING

• 日本語の表現について教えてください。

I am writing a blog post in Japanese to share with my Japanese friends my secret recipe . I want to write something like "I am going to share my secret recipe with you." Can I say in Japanese "自分の秘方をみなさんにシェアです。"?If not, how can I say?

• 訳はあってますか?うまくできない所教えてください

この文はつながってます I have health problem with my face. I dont know why, maybe a bite?? 私はね顔は健康に問題がある。何故かわからないけど、多分、噛まれた?噛む(受身でないですよね?過去形でもないし??) I have no medicine like calamine cream. 私はカラミンクリームのようなのは持ってない (カラミンクリームってどんなのですか?日本にあるんですか?辞書は粉末と書いてありますが・・) If not better by Sunday may be scary for your friends? あなたの友達は恐がらないのといいけど。 (なんで?が最後につきますか?) .................. 次の2文はつながってます。 You always think what?? あなたいつも何思ってるの? I am not good I am very good. 私がいいとか、悪いとか。(思ってるの?) 教えてください、お願いします