• 締切済み

七光りを英語で言うと?SEVEN LIGHTはおか

七光りを英語で言うと?SEVEN LIGHTはおかしい 文書を書いたのですがおかしい部分を添削お願いします。 Hi. You know very well! I'm surprised. However, it is over-built and there is no kitchen paper, sanitizing goods, toilet paper, or mask nationwide. The Japanese government has abandoned Chinese travelers and returned patients with the Diamond Princess to home, causing secondary infection. Now the Japanese Prime Minister is a useless person. Lack of economic ignorance, leadership, and leadership due to the one's father's one's father's coattail influence of special treatment. Because He got the Prime minister position because his father is the Former Prime minister. You mom OK? In Japan, it is cured with drugs such as Tamiflu and Relenza. Tamiflu seems to have abnormal behavior in children. I hope mom can get back to health as soon as possible. With the global pandemic, the Tokyo Olympics are becoming suspicious. Maybe he will be taken to the next city. Sakura is still early. Plum blossoms are blooming. This year, I was lately rare decorate a "Hina Doll".We bought a cake and celebrated。

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

日本語の原文があると、細かいことまでわかりますが、このままでも。質問者さんが安倍さんは「親の七光り」で首相になったことは伝わります。  また原文が「今年は、最近やらなかった「雛人形」を飾った、ケーキを買って来て祝った」という原文が見えて面白く読みました。  ですから Lack of economic ignorance(経済の無知の欠如>経済のことは何でも知っている)は、仰りたいことではないように思います。  

unnoun
質問者

お礼

いつも、ありがとうございます。 伝わって良かったです。こんな長文をおくりあいっこしています。コートテイル(上着の中?)かワン、ファーザーか迷いました。そのまま、訳するとSEVENlightになってしまいました。 サクラがさいているか、聞いてきたので未だと言うこと、高齢の母親がインフルで入院しているらしく、不安だそうです。兄弟揃って母親がすきみたいです。 全国的に休校になっているのも知っていて、ビックリしました。お父さんは他界されているので、母子三人だけだそうです。

unnoun
質問者

補足

経済の無知の欠如は確かにダブルブッキングしてますね。明け方、考えながら文章を売ってるとどんどん変になりました。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 【英語】作文の添削お願いします 

テーマ:印象に残っている贈り物 Most impressing present in my life is a watch that my father gave me when I passed the exam to enter the high school. My father used the watch before I was born, and he wouldn't put away it even though he was given a new watch by my mother and sister. I think the watch will have been very important for my father. So, I was very surprised when he gave it to me. At first, I hesitated to receive it, but I received it in the end because my father said with smiling that "I use this new watch". The watch was what my mother and sister gave him. My watch and my father's watch is very different because mine is very old and father's is new. However both of them are filled with love of my family. 文法や構成について指摘してください。

• 自由英作文の添削のお願い

条件・ 日本の次の首相は女性がなるべきだ。                                                                                               I do not agree with this statement that a women should be chosen as the next prime minister of Japan. I have two reasons why I think so. First, I think that women are generally inferior to men concerning physical. Needless to say, work of the prime minister is very hard, so I think that it is hard for women to work as the prime minister. Second, it is too much to say that women should work at home. These days, the birth rate is lower and lower. I think that the reason why this problem happens is that men are worried about their child because women also work outside. Overall, what is important is that women should work at home rather than work outside. (128字)

• 英語の答え方の質問です。Who is Japanese prime m

英語の答え方の質問です。Who is Japanese prime minister?に対しては、(1)It’s Mr. Kan.(2)He's Mr. Kan. (3)Mr. Kan is.が文法的には可能だと思われるのですが、慣用的にはどれが一番ふつうなのでしょう。

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? I do think it's creepy, and because thereis a connection to these characters that are fallible, and i think that is the main draw over and above the horror. I think the great connectedness is that they contradict themselves, they're full of contradictions. As we discussed earlier, no one is who they seem to be and that is kind of who we are.

• この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T)

この英語を訳してほしいです...(T_T) I am very fine too. You're welcome and thank you. I say you, i progressed with Japanese ^-^ ○○(名前) i want you as a Great Friend!!! I wait what you don't take to bad my ultimate word I wish one day I can get to know you 訳せそうで訳せませんでした(T_T) 翻訳機でやっても、意味不な和訳になります... 助けてぇw

• 「日本の首相は頻繁に交代します。」の英訳で、次のような文を考えました。

「日本の首相は頻繁に交代します。」の英訳で、次のような文を考えました。 (1) The Japanese Prime Minister changes really frequently. (2) The Japanese Prime Minister change is really frequently. (3) The Japanese Prime Minister alternates frequently. この英訳であってますか? 違う場合、出来れば説明もお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

I have alot of stress because of school. And because of my ex. And because of my family who thinks I am the one who needs to be solving all their problems. And then I stress because of you because you say how communicating is so important but I don't want to/don't have time to be here writing to you about how shit my life is.

• ワシントンポスト・・・

BEIJING, Oct. 8 -- China welcomed Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe on Sunday with a 21-gun salute, meetings with its top three leaders and glowing state media headlines about the first official visit of a Japanese head of state in five years. But the threat of a North Korean nuclear test clouded the trip that has been heralded as a turning point in China-Japan relations. North Korea declared last week that it would conduct its first nuclear test to bolster defenses against the United States. Sunday was considered a likely date because it is the anniversary of Kim Jong Il's taking leadership of the Korean Workers' party. 和訳頑張ってますがうまくできません。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

some guy called me on Wednesday and said my friend had told him that I might be interested in some event.. But he didn't tell me what the event was about because he said he wants to talk to me about it in person.. So we decided to meet next weeks Wednesday. It sounded a bit suspicious so I invited a friend to go with me. But yesterday I found out he's my friends' boyfriend, so I'm not so worried anymore (^_^;) Yesterday was my parents' 25 year anniversary. Dad always sends mom roses if he's at work, but now he contacted me and said his internet at work is not working so he asked me to order 25 roses for mom and also send her a card with a romantic poem (in Spanish of course). And he only contacted me like 2 days before the anniversary day and I was really busy during those days Q__Q I managed to do everything though, but it was a bit strange to be looking for a love poem for my mom, lol. She's the one who could've gotten me a work placement in Tokyo but I refused it later. But now she said its good that I didnt take the job because they had some problems there and that its better for me to just find a company in Kansai area. And she said there was one company where she has connections to, so she will most likely help me with that. Yay (^O^)