急ごう!下記の翻訳をお願いします。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 急いで下記の翻訳をお願いします。
  • 下記の質問を受けています。意味が解らず困っています。至急教えてください。
  • Hello Exhibitor, My name is philip, I would like to know how many units you have for sale, Ill be offering you $2,500 for this item including the shipping fee via EMS SPEED POST to my cousin in United State. Kindly reply me back to my e-mail ( *******(@) gmai l. com ) or message me at my LINE, my LINE ID is ( ***** ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

下記の翻訳をお願いします。急いでます。よろしく。

下記の質問を受けています。意味が解らず困っています。至急教えてください。 お願いいたします。 Hello Exhibitor, My name is philip, I would like to know how many units you have for sale, Ill be offering you $2,500 for this item including the shipping fee via EMS SPEED POST to my cousin in United State. Kindly reply me back to my e-mail ( *******(@) gmai l. com ) or message me at my LINE, my LINE ID is ( ***** ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon!

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nobu-W
  • ベストアンサー率39% (725/1832)
回答No.1

こんにちは出展者さん、私の名前はフィリップです 販売しているユニットの数を知りたいと思います 米国の私のいとこへ、国際スピ~ド郵便を使って送りたいです 送料を含め、このアイテムに2,500ドルを提供します。 電子メール(*******@gmail.com)に返信するか、LINEでメッセージを送信し てください。LINEIDは(********)返信をお待ちしています。 ってか・・・2,500ドル(1$=108円で約27万)の価値のあるものですか?

art-miyabi
質問者

お礼

早速翻訳していただき、ありがとうございました。助かりました。意味がわかり安心しました。返信はできそうにありませんが、意味がわかり安心しました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳してください

Hello do you still have this Item that you posted on auctions.yahoo.co.jp for sell, if YES I ll be offering you $ 3,500 USD for each unit and including the shipment cost via EMS to my Niece in United State.. kindly reply back to my email and send me some more pictures of the Item on my email and know that i can not reply here on auctions.yahoo.co.jp , my email is ( ・・・・・・ (at) gmai l.com ) I will be waiting to hear back from you soon BEST REGARDS

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 翻訳してください

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Pamela Linardi from United Kingdom,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,700.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation (****30km@gmail.com). Thanks

• 翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わん

翻訳をお願いします。オークションの質問で来たのですが、なんとなく言わんとしているところはわかるのですが、正確な訳が知りたいです。 I'm Takashi Presently in Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $2,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer Or PayPal into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (takashi***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Thanks.

• 英語が得意な方、翻訳お願いします

Dear Seller, My Name is Mrs Tonya Barber from Germany,I will like to buy your item for my uncle in Nigeria and I will offer you $1,200.00USD for the item, Kindly reply me through Email for further conversation なんて書いてあるのかわかりません。 翻訳お願いします。

• 翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

Seller, Mr Bejamin Bobo From Canada i saw your item paste on Yahoo auction i will like to buy it for my Son in Nigeria i like to offer you $2,000:00USDollar including the shipment Cost through EMS . i want you to E-mail me back to my box (bejaminb***@hotmail.com)and get back to me with your full bank payment Bank Account Name.. Bank Name Address..Account Number.. Thanks. Hello Seller, I am Mr Cherry Chung from United Kingdom i saw your item paste on auction site Japan and i am highly interested in buying it for my son in Nigeria as a birthday gift so i wish to offer you the sum of $2,000:00USDollar for the item plus the shipment cost to Nigeria and also contact me back to my personal mail box (cherrych***@live.com) so i want you to contact me back with your full bank details for the payment of the money to your account through bank to bank money transfer. Account Name. Account Number. Bank Name & Address. Email Address. Item Name. Thanks Am Mr Laurence Williams Presently in from Canada.i saw your item paste on YAHOO AUCTION Am interested in buying your item for my Friend, i will offering you $1,000.00USDollar for each of the item plus shipment to my Friend in Nigeria via EMS SPEED POST .Let me know how many pieces you have for sale.i will be remitting your payment via Bank to Bank transfer into your account.Get back to me via your personal e-mail and please reply back in English.Reply back to (laurencewilliams***@gmail.com)Hoping to read from you fast,Regards なんと読むか分かりません、翻訳してくださいm(_ _)m

• 翻訳してください!

内容は下記です。 Heyy !! I'm doing good ,how are you long time no news ,, I thought you forget about me !! ? "Loll .for the hotel no problem yes we have available room no worry , just tell me your dates if you want me I can make for you reservation , if is ok with you ? Ok , so welcome back to NY , I will be happy to see you again .

• 日本語に翻訳していただきたいです^^

From time to time I look back at my footprints on the path that led me here. They are there to remind me who I was,where I came from how I got here, what is my destination, and why I'm going down this path. Along with every step are the beautiful people that walked with me and have taught me how to be me simply by being them. For the way I am is just the way "you" are. I thank "you". A little goodnight song for y'all~ 日本語へ翻訳お願いします^^

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 翻訳お願いします

2つあります。 1...I have not reached you yet in my work log but decided you should not have to wait any longer so I am bumping you up I am starting on your F25 right now, please tell me what the second heat sink is to be made for I have forgotten now 2...I just found it, it's a L2 black host OK I'm making the copper heat sink for the F25 now and then a copper one for the L2 host, get back to you soon.