• ベストアンサー

英語の訳を教えてください。

お世話になっております。自然な日本語訳をご教示いただけますでしょうか。特にcalling以下がうまくできません。 The caving game goes on, with deeper and deeper caves calling out to be explored.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.1

The caving game goes on, with deeper and deeper caves calling out to be explored. 未踏の深く更に深い洞窟が待っている! 洞窟探検ゲームはまだまだ続く!

yuritokaji
質問者

お礼

なるほど、すごく自然な日本語ですね!ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の質問です。

the artist has succeeded in breaking you out of your usual routine. he has led you to interact with the world on a deeper leyel. ※ 訳が日本語にならないです。教えてください。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

I was in the cafe by the north entrance to the station, reading my paper and having a coffee .I had an appointment with a client nearby and I was killing time because I'd arrived half an hour early.I suddenly heard a terrible shout, and when I looked out of the window,I saw that a woman was in the middle of the crossing. I assumed she'd fallen off her bicycle because it was lying on the tracks and all her shopping had come out of her basket.People were calling out to her from the road.Some were telling her to stay put and others were telling her to get off the crossing. She didn't seem to know what to do.She just say there.One of the waiters in the cafe saw this and ran out to get her.

• 英語の歌詞 日本語の訳を教えてください

好きなアーティストさんの英語の歌詞なのですが 英語ができないので意味を理解できません この曲を覚えたいので訳を知りたいです 教えていただきたいです You you for you My love will goes on I just wanna be with you and let it show I` ve known you for years my love goes on and on I believe my heart it feels for you you です。スペルが間違っていたらごめんなさい よろしくお願いします

• 英語訳お願いします。

The disadvantages of flexures. (1)There will be hysteresis due to dislocation movement in most materials. (2)Flexures are restricted to small displacements for a given size and stiffness. (3)Out of plane stiffness tends to be relatively low and drive direction stiffness quite high compared to other bearing systems. (4)Unless precautions are taken,accidental overloads can lead to fatigue,work hardening and eventually to catactrophic failure. 分かる範囲でいいので、よろしくお願いします。 また、(4)のcatactrophic→catastrophicだと思います。

• 英語の表現について教えて下さい。

TOEFLの勉強でつまづきました。 Speaker A :I just heard that there are going to be showers on and off all weekend. Speaker B :There goes the picnic! という英文についてですが、Speaker B は:The picnic will probably be canceled. と考えているらしいのですが、どうしてそうなるのか、いくら辞書等で調べてもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけますでしょうか?よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英語の訳について分からないことがあります。

The weather is fantastic. She is good at her work and has had listened to her presentation about her products he was convinced that the new shampoo wouldbecome a big hit. He placed a large order with her company, and the shampoo will be on store shelves by March at the latest. この二つの文について訳を教えてください。 また、newest line というのはどういう意味ですか?

• 英語の訳が分かりません。

Our hair replacement systems are custom-made and manufactured with the same level of care and craftsmanship that you’re used to wearing right now. that以下についてわからないことがあります。 関係詞なら、that以下がどこか欠けているのですが、 この場合は、なんでしょうか。 また、以下の文が訳しにくくて困ってます。、 The difference is we cut out the middle man to save you time and money! 回答よろしくお願いいたします。

• 少々長文で恐縮ですがどなたか和訳を教えて下さい。

A man must be a sportsman on and off the court to stay in the game. Tennis needs no paid umpires to keep order and conform the rules. The players are always willing to trust their opponents to give them fairest decision on all points. “The sportsmanship of tennis is so high that it carries with it a great value as a character builder. A man who is held up to the best and finest of his nature while on the court go off it and be a mucker. The game lifts the man to its level, or, if the man does not meet that level of sportsmanship, he drops out of the game. The keynote of tennis sportsmanship is generosity to your opponent.

• どう訳したら良いですか。教えてください。

These arguments will all be done away with, and all the players with will have far more fun out of the game, if they know the rule on the disputed point and allow that to settle it.

• 英語の手紙(訳)

友達に頼まれて、英語の手紙を訳しているのですが、単語の意味はわかりますが文脈としてよくわからない部分があります。もしわかる方がいれば教えて頂きたいです。 (1)His greatest wish is to receive an electric guitar with flames on the frets. (2)・・・・he just needs to be open. (3)No doubt , an odyssey to get everything together and fine-tuned ,but the students have been top-notch and eager to give feedback and assistance when necessary. (4)He has become my #1fan in my spinning class. (5)We miss everyone on the west coast and enjoyed catching up with many of you this summer. (6)We hope you are happy ,healthy ,enjoying the sunshine and 70degree weather!If you ever get tired of uniformity ,come on out to Indy and experience some real weather! (1)の文はwith 以下がよくわかりません。(2)に関しては前文とのつながりはあるとは思うのですが。(子供がバスケをするときに自分にボールを渡して欲しくてチームメイトに、「mememe」と言い続けるのを親がそれを言う必要はない、というような文の後の台詞です。)(3)はちょっとさっぱりわかりません。大学で講師の仕事を始めたという内容の中での生徒の描写だとは思うのですが。以下の文についてもよろしくお願いします。