• ベストアンサー

日本に訳してほしいです。

Rose Pinto, 34, a certified driving instructor at Sharkey’s Auto Driving School, was not surprised at the city’s findings. Men are overconfident, and it is their downfall, Ms. Pinto said. “Even if a guy doesn’t know what he’s doing, he’s more inclined to say he does,” she said.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9742/12126)
回答No.2

以下のとおりお答えします。(前回からの続きのようですね。) (訳文)  シャーキー自動車運転学校の公認運転教師ローズ・ピント34歳は、市の研究結果に驚くことはなかった。男性は自信過剰で、それが破滅のもとになるのです、とピント女史は語った。いわく、「男性は、自分のしていることが何であるか分かっていない場合でも、自分には分かっています、などと言う傾向が(女性より)強いのです」と。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

シャークレー自動車運転学校の認定された運転教師ローズ・ピント、34歳は、市の調査結果に驚かなかった。  男性は、自信過剰で、それが身の錆びとなる。「男性は自分が何をしているか知らなくても、自分は知っていると言う傾向がある」とピント女史は言っている。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• staying on track

My father's behavior has been very peculiar lately. He and Mom have been married for 45 years. Of course, all marriages go through ups and downs. They have had their share of health problems. Both are doing OK but are dealing with some medical issues. Because of my father's actions, I'm afraid for my mother's emotional state. He stays gone for long periods of time throughout the day and sometimes stays out until the early morning of the next day. She always stays up until he gets home. When she calls or texts him, at times he doesn't respond. I've also called or texted him while he was out. When I tried talking to him, he said he doesn't have to explain himself. He's not the best at staying on track when it comes to taking care of himself. He's not the best at staying on trackはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• よろしくお願いします

I recently started dating a guy who is, by most measures, the perfect match. He’s intelligent, handsome, considerate, has a great job and is great in bed. The only catch is, he is really, really nerdy. Not in the good way. He’s pretty socially awkward, he doesn’t have many friends and I feel a little uncomfortable introducing him to my friends. We’re compatible in every other way, but I’m just not ready to bring this guy around. Am I being shallow? Not in the good way.はなぜ限定のようなtheなのでしょうか?あと、bring this guy aroundはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ほぼ同じ意味になるように適切な語句を選んでください

[1]Ms. White said to us, "Don`t talk to each other while I am apeaking." [2]Ms. White told us ( ) talk to each other while she was speaking. (1)He has been learning (2)He is learning (3)I had been learning (4)I have been learning [1]He said that he had been learning English for five years. [2]He said, "() English for five years." (1)nothing but (2)not (3)none (4)not to [1]She said to him, "Did you sleep well last night?" [2]She asked him ( ). (1)if she slept well last night (2)if he can sleep well at night (3)if he had slept well the night before (4)that I slept well the night before

• 日本語訳お願いします。

Among the many findings of a city traffic study released on Monday was that 80 percent of all crashes in a five-year period in which pedestrians were seriously injured or killed involved men who were driving. The imbalance is far too great to be explained away by the predominance of men among bus, livery, taxi and delivery drivers, said Seth Solomonow, a spokesman for the city’s Transportation Department. The statistic would seem to put to rest, for good, the Mars versus Venus question of who is better behind the wheel, and to confirm what auto insurance companies — and at least half the city (women, that is) — knew all along.

• この英文は何を言いたいのですか?

以下の文ですが、老人は孤独だから、女よりも話し相手が欲しいのだ、と言いたいのですか? それが老人の知恵だと言いたいのでしょうか? どうも、何を言いたいのか、よく分かりません。外国のメル友が送ってくれました。メル友にとってはimpressiveな内容なんだろうと思います。 解説的に説明して頂けませんか。宜しくお願いします。 Here's a guy in his 70's who loves to fish. He was sitting in his boat the other day when he heard a voice say, 'Pick me up.' He looked around and couldn't see anyone. He thought he was dreaming when he heard the voice say again,'Pick me up.' He looked in the water and there, floating on the top, was a frog. The man said, 'Are you talking to me?' The frog said, 'Yes, I'm talking to you. Pick me up, then kiss me; and I'll turn into the most beautiful woman you have ever seen. I'll make sure that all your friends are envious and jealous, because I will be your bride!' The man looked at the frog for a short time, reached over, picked it up carefully and placed it in his shirt pocket. The frog said, 'What, are you nuts? Didn't you hear what I said? I said, "Kiss me, and I will be your beautiful bride."' He opened his pocket, looked at the frog and said, 'Nah. At my age, I'd rather have a talking frog.' With age comes wisdom.

• 次の英文群 0.~3.は同じ意味になりますか。

第0.群が元の文です。第2.群は、どの前置詞ならOKかをお教え下さい。 0. He is a slow driver. He is a big drinker. He is a good talker. 1. He is slow as a driver. He is big as a drinker. He is good as a talker. 2. He is slow in/at/of driving. He is big in/at/of drinking. He is good in/at/of talking. 3. When he drives, he is slow. When he drinks, he is big. When he talks, he is good.

• 過去完了について

My now husband surprised me on Christmas Eve morning with a puzzle. He's a brilliant photographer and he had cut up my favourite picture that he's taken - and turned it into a huge puzzle. ここでhe had cut up my favourite pictureと過去完了が使われているのは、前のMy now husband surprised meよりも前の出来事(大過去)ということでいいでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 日本語訳お願いします。

先程の続きです。日本語に訳してほしいです。 “These patterns are set sort of early,” said Tom Vanderbilt, the author of “Traffic: Why We Drive the Way We Do (and What It Says About Us).” “You see a lot more boys killed running into traffic,” he said. This is partly because boys are given more “freedom to roam,” and the culture expects them to take more risks, Mr. Vanderbilt said. “That pattern is set early but continues through every sort of life stage, including driving,” he said. While the experts seem to consider aggression a bad thing, many male drivers thought it was a strength. “On the road, I think the most important things are intuition and aggressiveness,” said Mark Volinsky, 24, who has been driving for six years. “It’s hard even for me to conjure those up driving around the city, so I can’t imagine someone like my 45-year-old mom being able to function in that kind of dog-eat-dog environment.”

• 話法の書き換え問題です

I expressed my surprise at him not going out there. I said, "I am ( ) that ( )( )not go out there. に書き換えの問題で、解答には I said, " I am (surprised) that (he)(did) not go there. とあります。 なぜdoes ではなく、did となるのでしょうか? did となるためには I expressed my surpris at him bot having gone out there. と完了動名詞になる必要があるのではないですか?お教えください!