• 締切済み

翻訳をお願いいたします。

英語が詳しい方に お願いいたします。 友達のメアリーの過去の映像を送っているのですが 沢山集まったから 取り敢えず止めてと言っているのでしょうか? These are perfect Yumiko...looking forward in getting this all together in the next couple weeks been non stop so far with Marys archives よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

ユミコ、これらは完璧だ。これから二週間の間にみんなまとめることを望んでいる。今までメアリーのもので息つく暇なしだ。  (別にとりあえず止めてとは言っていませんが、現在のところ未整理、ということのようです)

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願いします。

Dear Seller, I'm looking at getting one of these sleeves for my daughter's kindle touch. She has one of the amazon covers with the LED light. How snug is the kindle touch in your sleeve? Is there room for the cover as well? Thanks, と、 The dimensions are 7.3 x 5 x 0.6 inches. Do you think one of your other cases would accommodate that? Say, kindle 2 or 3? です。お願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします。

My name is Tom and I'm the regional manager for Duravit. I'm sorry for your inconvenience and the problems you've had getting the sink. I'll try to answer your questions ... *We mfg these sinks in Germany *We stock the white finish in the drop in versions in Atlanta, but the colors are 8-12 wk special order delivery. Because they are only producing these on demand. *If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the 店名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions. Sincerely, 受注生産品の流し台についてメーカーに問い合わせた際の回答です。 SINKは流し台になります。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"We're right in the midst of getting a five-song EP together. We have 'Out Of Time', which is currently out there as a single and we have another song called 'Tomorrow', which was recorded when we did 'Out Of Time'. We're looking to release that EP in October and that's really exciting because we're moving forward and we're creating new music that we're all really proud of." Asked if there was a backlash from the STP fan base because of Chester's involvement, Robert said: "I think there was going to be. How many have people have terminated their singer and wanted to terminate their singer? [laughs]

• 英語の得意な方翻訳していただけませんか?

2年ほど親くさせて頂いている男性からメッセージを頂いたのですが 当方非常に英語が苦手な為 翻訳できる方、翻訳のお手伝いお願いします。 (翻訳ソフトですと文章がはちゃめちゃで判りづらかったので・・・) Dear ○○ darling thank you for spending so many great moments with! for laughing with me, teaching me japanese, spend your free time with me, waiting at the station when i was late. playing games together and let me win! and thanks for loving me! i wish you a great year in 2015, may all your dreams come true! i am looking forward to spending many happy hours together! I love you ○○!

• 翻訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 One of the things that can be important in a relationship are the kind of hobby and social life that the other person is used to and likes. If he is a stay at home character, contented to potter round the house in his free time, or if he is wild extravagant and always socializing and wants an independent life outside the relationship to do so. If he will shut you out of his leisure. Or if you’ll socialize and become in involved in thing together as a couple. These things can be important within the structure of a relationship and can help draw the bond closer, or change it. So this is what I will come to now.

• 英語初心者ですが Spring has come.

英語初心者ですが書きました、ご意見お願いします。 Spring has come. There is a Shinto shrine in front of my house. I heard a bush warbler singing in the trees in the morning. It was no good at singing two weeks ago. ケキョ ケキョ But it was good recently. ホーホケキョ I'm looking forward to hear that in the morning.  どのように間違っているか教えてください よろしく

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Chester also commented on what it was like playing with STP for the first time: Bennington: When we got together, right away it was three songs from Dean, three songs from Robert, three songs from me — overnight! All this adrenaline was injected right into our hearts. If we got together and it was weird, it wouldn't have happened. But we got together and it was amazing. The new music needed to feel like it was us. It was still STP but it's me and I don't want to be doing a caricature of Scott. Live, I'm singing Scott's melodies and Scott's songs so I want to stay honest to that and present it in a way that people feel they're getting an STP show. … It's been an interesting and very rewarding experience so far.

• よろしくお願いします

My granddaughter moved out of our home a couple of weeks ago. Do I have the right to ask for our key back since she no longer lives here and she moved in with someone I don't trust as far as I can throw him? ここでのthrowはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳機にかけないで日本語訳お願いします。

shrm898009008mさん ネイティブな英語がわかる方。 ネイティブな英語が話せる方、お願いします。 ネイティブな英語が話せる方、日本語訳と英語訳をお願いしたいです。 長いですがどうぞよろしくおねがいします。 【和訳お願いします】 (1)Every now and again it hits me like a ton of bricks, and  I realize how much I miss having you around.. (2)Yea I know. Things just got a lot worse. I'm not allowed to stay off base anymore and my work schedule is getting changed to working 6 days in a row and 3 days off. (3)Some other cops got in a fight last night and punched holes in a wall at a tlf. (4)Also if you worry about that too much than it will affect your mood when we do spend time together. We will spend as much time together as we can before I leave. I promise you that. (5)I haven't gone out with my friends in a while so I'm looking forward to it. But with curfew it won't be anything crazy. (6)That last earthquake was out in the ocean north of here. Further out than the big one last year. (7)Damn Iguess I've been in japan too long. I barely noticed that 7.3

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"Look, man, anyone can go online and be what they call a 'hater' or have an opinion and that goes in many different directions. We're just really trying to do something that feels good and not only honors the catalog of what we have but moving forward musically. "Looking at the last 10 years of STP, not much has gotten done and that's very, very frustrating to live with. I don't want the next 10 years of life to be like that. I want the next 10 years to be great and we contribute or at least try to contribute really valid music. It's really what I got into this for — to write the best songs I can write."