問い合わせに対するメーカーの回答

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 質問者の問題を解決するため、メーカーのカスタマーサービスマネージャーが連絡する
  • 受注生産品の流し台は在庫がなく、発注後8-12週間で配送される
  • 他の地域の正規販売代理店を探す場合は、居住地を教えてほしい
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。

My name is Tom and I'm the regional manager for Duravit. I'm sorry for your inconvenience and the problems you've had getting the sink. I'll try to answer your questions ... *We mfg these sinks in Germany *We stock the white finish in the drop in versions in Atlanta, but the colors are 8-12 wk special order delivery. Because they are only producing these on demand. *If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the 店名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions. Sincerely, 受注生産品の流し台についてメーカーに問い合わせた際の回答です。 SINKは流し台になります。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

下手な日本語ですが許してください。 (訳)私の名前はTomです。Duravit支店店長です。この度貴方に、当社の流し台におきましてご不便をおかけしたことをお詫び申し上げます。貴方のご質問に答えさせていただきます。 *当社ではこれらの流し台をドイツで工場生産しております。(mfg:manufacturing 機械による大規模生産) *(当社ではアトランタ風の滴模様の白い仕上げを施していますが、その色は8月から12月?(8-12週?wkが分からない)限定です。なぜなら当社では受注生産しかしていないからであります。) *もし貴方がお近くの他の公認された取引販売者を探しておられましたら、私にお住いの地区を教えてください。 私はこの注文の際の問題を解決するために(店名)顧客サービスマネージャーに、すぐに貴方にコンタクトをとるように頼みました。もし彼らがあなたにコンタクトを取らなかったり、貴方がまた別の質問がございましたら、私に知らせてください。 (   )はよく分かりません。お役にたてれば嬉しいです。

miu20090901
質問者

お礼

内容がわかりました、大変助かりました。ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします。

If your looking for other authorized dealers in your area, please let me know where you live. I have asked the会社名 customer service manager to contact you imediately to resolve this order issue. Please let me know if they don't contact you or if you have other questions.

• 英文の翻訳

先ほど質問させていただきましたが、メール相手から回答が来たので、再度翻訳をお願いします Hi, Thank you for contacting (会社名) Please be informed that, I have made necessary changes in your account. All you need is to restart your game and you will be able to access it. I hope that resolves the situation. If you have any other questions, then by all means feel free to let us know. You can also refer to our extensive Self Help Knowledgebase at http://support.ea.com for common technical questions. Thank you, 回答お願いします

• 英文翻訳おねがいします。

個人輸入でPendleton Watch Cap という帽子を購入したら以下のメールがお店よりきました。 英文の翻訳お願いします。またその返信の文も教えて頂けるとありがたいです。 I wanted to let you know that we are currently sold out in the Pendleton Watch Cap you requested. When your item ships out we will credit you back for this item. If you have any questions please let us know.

• 翻訳お願い致します。

翻訳お願い致します。 thank you for your email and for sending a new order through. Please accept our apology for the damaged product you have received, would you be able to send us an image of it for our record. Could you please clarify if you would prefer to collect the order from our warehouse or prefer to use DHL Air, in this case I will add the shipping cost to your invoice. Please let me know if you have any further question too.

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 Thanks for your email. We checked for you, you need pay us $320 for the item A0878000BS. Please tell us the $40's coupon code and pay us $320 to our paypal account, billing@dinodirect.com. Please tell us the transaction ID after you paid. Your cooperation will be highly appreciated. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact us. Have a great day.

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 翻訳お願いいたします。

翻訳お願いいたします。 I know who they are, I just wanted to know if you knew them since you live in Japan. Which member do you know? Do you know who Jejung is? I wanted to ask for a little favor, I hope you can help me I wanted to know if you could please translate this for me please [Tohoshinki's image] Its about Tohoshinki. I really hope you can help me. Thank you

• 翻訳してください

ASOSという海外ブランドで洋服を購入しましたが届かないというトラブルが発生してしまいました。 原因は自分の記入した住所ミスだったのですが… 途中までがんばって英語のやり取りをしていましたが、もうちんぷんかんぷんです。 だれか訳してください おねがいします Hello Rui, Thank you for your email. We are sorry to hear that you are still enquiring about your order. Please send us an email using the email address you registered when placing the order. As soon as I receive a reply from a registered email address, I will deal with your query. Apologies for any inconvenience this may cause, please let me know if you have any other questions. All the best, Warren

• 翻訳お願いします

下記の文章を丁寧な英語で書きたいのですが、教えてください。 丸投げはよくないと思い、自分でも英語にしてみたのですが 宜しくお願い致します。 ★返事をくれて本当にありがとう!彼女が写真を送ってきた後、彼女のフェイスブックの友達リストを見たら、その中にあなたがいたの。送られてきた写真と、あなたのプロフィの写真が同じだったのであなたにコンタクトできたのよ。 英語が苦手なので、うまく伝えられなくてごめんなさい・・・。 もっと日本のことを知りたかったら、何でも聞いてね!! thank you for your replay!  There was you in that when I watched a list of friends of her face book after she sent a picture. Because a picture of your profil was the same as the picture which had been she sent, I was able to contact you. sorry my english is very poor so if you don't understand my messageh please let me know Please hear anything if I want to know more Japan! !