• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

For example, asking a question in a Japanese professional setting will be construed as making a personal attack on someone.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

例えば、日本の職業環境で質問すれば、誰かの個人攻撃をしていると解釈される。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

noname#236835
noname#236835
回答No.2

長い文章のほんの一部だけを抜き出して訳してみろと言われましても、これはなかなか無理なことでこざいますよ。 しかしまあ、強いて訳すとしますと: 例えば、普通はシャンシャンと何事もなく終了するはずの日本の学会で、出席者のうちの誰かが「〇〇先生、先生の結論は少しおかしくはありませんか?」などと言い出すと、これはもう個人攻撃に他ならないと見なされてしまう。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳して下さい。

この英文を和訳して下さい。 birthday cardに書いてあった文章です。 Today the age of 50 will be redefined by someone who truly is one of a kind... 宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

As a result, short-term workers will not get real job responsibilities, salary increases, career advancement or participation in decision making.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳してください as John hoped, such a world will not be just a dream but a reality. till then ,imagine.

• ざっくりと和訳をお願いします

I purchased the razor to be used as a regular shaver, and if it was offered as a collectible rather than a shaver, then it would be my mistake and will keep it.

• 和訳と構造は・・・

Any word one may utter by way of counselling people to be moderate in their pursuit of happiness is apt to be construed as indicating a sour temper in the speaker. may utterの主語とisの主語がよくわからなく和訳ができません。主語はそれぞれどれ何でしょうか?

• 和訳みてください

Finland trip for September % is reducing, there is a delay in the Project. フィンランドに行く%は減っている。そこでのプロジェクトは遅れている。 Sam is in Finland when he returns end of next week I will no more. サムは今フィンランドにいる。彼が来週末戻ってきた時、私はそれ以上できない?? The trip I think will be delayed not cancelled. その旅行はキャンセルしたわけでなく、遅らせるだろう。 My Department is asking for someone to work in Finland for 12 months, I may apply, I dont know if I will get the job. What do you think? 私の部署はフィンランドでの仕事の1年を誰かに尋ねている、わからないけど、もしその仕事がきたら私は志願する。

• 高校英語の和訳教えてください

高校英語の和訳教えてください 1 Though my memory is not as good as it used to be,I remenber that, when a boy,I very nearly died of typhoid fever. 2 People will have to wear a space suit on the moon.   There will be no air for them to breathe.   In the daytime, it will be twice as hot as the hottest day in the Sahara Desert.   At night, it will be twice as cold as the coldest day at the North Pole. よろしくお願いします

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします!

(1)I mean, (○○人) or (△△人) woman feels more equal to a man than a japanese woman... for example, all the kissing thing. 『私が意味する事(言った事)は日本女性より○○人や△△人女性の方がより男性に対等\平等という事』と思ったのですが、○○人や△△人の女性が“より平等に感じてる\思ってる”んでしょうか?? for example以降が何て訳して良いかわかりません (2)つらつらと自分の意見(驚きや信じられない事)を述べた後の『do you follow me??』 日本語のフォローだと何となく意味がわかるのですが、辞書でfollowを調べるとあてはまらないような(汗)何て訳して良いかわかりません (3)Personally, I always preffer the man to be the man in a relation and the woman to be the woman. 何を好むのかわかりません(*_*) (4)I dont like the woman to be the one making all the decisions. どんな女性かわかりません(*_*) (5)sometimes, the woman has to be more passionate. there is a moment in the day when the woman can be more wild. 時々より情熱的にならなければならない、の後(there is~)がわかりません。 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をおねがいします。

1,future generations all over the world will enjoy apple pie as long as there are appes. 2,the twelvw most important gods of ancient greece, called the olympians, belonged to the same large, quarrelsome family. 3,i always took the world "stress" in a negative way :something to be avoided as much as possible or removed as soon as possible. 4, this product will be in stock in about a week. please contact us immediately.

• 契約書の和訳(一部)

以下契約文の和訳と質問にご回答お願いします。 A Agreement and this B Agreement shall be read and construed as one document and this B Agreement shall be considered to be part of the A Agreement and, without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing, where the context so allows, reference in the A Agreement to “this Agreement”, howsoever expressed, shall be read and construed as reference to the A Agreement as supplemented and amended by this B Agreement. 〔和訳〕 A契約と本B契約は一つの文書として読まれ、解釈されるものとし、本B契約はA契約の一部と解釈される。上記の一般性を侵害することなく、where the context so allows、A契約で「本契約(this Agreement)」と言及されるものは、それがどのような表現であれ、本B契約で補足及び修正されるようにA契約に関する言及として読み、解釈する。 〔質問〕 1."where the context so allows"の訳し方が分かりません。「so」が何を指し、何を「allows」しているのかが分かりません。 2.この英文中の「reference」の適切な訳し方を教えてください。