IKEAとAmazon、リーズナブルで環境問題も取り組む

このQ&Aのポイント
  • IKEAはリーズナブルな商品と環境問題への取り組みで人気
  • Amazonは便利なサービスと最先端の技術を持つ
  • 両社は異なる魅力を持ちながら人気を集めている
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

訳し方

IKEAはリーズナブルだし、環境問題や募金活動も行なっているから好きだ。 Amazonはいろんなサービスがあり便利で、Amazon goなど最先端の技術を持っている ↓↓ <I like IKEA because their goods is reasonable, and they address the environmental problem and fund raising. Amazon is convenience because they have many kinds of service, and they have latest technology such as Amazon go.> *行なっている=取り組んでいる とし、調べるとaddressと出てきたので、それを使用しました。 この英文でいいか見て欲しいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 goods は、複数ですから is を are に変えるといいと思います。 2。これはSVCの第二文系で、ここでは形容詞が自然ですから、convenience を convenient に変えてください。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます! 参考になりました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願い致します。

But some environmental groups are convinced that Palm oil can't be produced sustainably at reasonable prices. Part of the reason palm oil is now relatively inexpensive is because of poor environmental practices and labor abuses, they say. Still, some Dutch companies like Biox, a young company fully devoted to a solution and are banking on this biofuel. Biox has applied to build three palm oil power plants in the Netherlands ;the first one gained approval just last week. It is currently auditing its plantation and refineries in Indonesia for sustainability . “Yes, there have been bad examples in the palm oil industry,” said Arjen Brinkman, a company official. “But it is now clear that to serve Europe’s markets for biofuel and bioenergy, you will have to prove that you produce it sustainably — that you are producing less, not more CO2.”

• 英語の最上級について

お世話になります。以下の英文の出だしのeasiestにtheがない理由を教えていただけますでしょうか。 It is easiest to teach mathematics to very young children, for they have inquiring minds and they are self-reliant and they want to understand things for themselves. It is much harder to teach adults, because so many adults have had their confidence shaken by bad teaching......

• 英語の間違いについて

少し長いのですが・・・ First, I am going to talk about friends. Many people have views. (たくさんの人がそれぞれの考え方を持っている) And it is not similar. (それは似ていない) If I had live in a big city, I could meet people who have some views. I have friends when I was high school student. Some friends of mine goes to college. But others don't go to college. This is because they have a dream. A friend of mine wants to be dancer. She don't go to college, but go to dance school. Thus, I can meet many people because I live in a big city. So I can make many friends. They and I have different views. Therefore, I like talk people. I suppose that we can meet many people in a big city than a small town. もし、間違いやアドバイスなどあれば教えてください。

• 和訳を

Mexican food is really tasty. I was born in Los Angeles, California and the Latin/ Asian culture is very big there. There is restaurant called Sushi Hana by my house and they have a rotating thing too and each dish is only $1. I wish I had a deep bath! I don't like showers because you can't relax and bathe and I don't like baths because it is too shallow! ..

• 英語が正しいかどうか教えてください。

Many people want to be success. Many people have dreams and become happy. I also want to be success. And I have a dream. It is not easy to success. And many people have felt sad because they can’t success. I don’t think people can’t succeed that it is because of hard work. I suppose that luck is very important for succeed. I argue about exam and I was read a book. この文の英語に間違いなどあれば教えてください。 よろしくお願いします。

• どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)?

どなたか今日中にこの文を訳して頂けませんか(´・ω・`)? お願いします! (2) Fighting environmental problems can be controversial and sometimes dangerous. When people lose money or jobs because of environmental protection,they become upset and sometimes violent. Environmentalists trying to protect rain forests in South America have been killed by people who want to develop mines or continue deforesting natural areas. To protest environmentally destructive actions,members of environmental organizations sometimes do things that can be dangerous for themselves. Greenpeace members have sailed boats into nuclear testing sites to stop nuclear explosions.

• 以下の英文の構造について質問です。

以下の英文の構造について質問です。 分からないところが多く、質問が多くなってしまいすみません。 また、上手く訳せなかったため 全訳もしていただけるとありがたいです。 もし意訳の文章の方が分かりやすいようでしたら 意訳と直訳どちらも教えて頂きたいです。 1.People will not read the classics because they have got it into their heads that they are dull. *becauseの接続詞は副詞節となりread修飾でしょうか?  またこの節はどこまででしょうか? *that they are dullのthatを接続詞でよいのでしょうか?  またこの節は何節でどこ修飾になっているのか分かりません。 *itは何を指しているのでしょうか? 2.They have formed this impression,Ithink,because they have been forced them in schools and colleges,and the reading prescribed by scholastic authorities is not as often as it should be chosen be chosen to persuade the young that great literature is good to read. *is not as ~のisは自動詞ですが、補語はありますか? *このbecauseは接続詞で副詞節となりますが、節はどこまででしょうか? *to readは形容詞用法でしょうか? *because以降が全く訳せません…。 *the readingとprescribedは分詞でしょうか? 3.It is natural enough that,when they arrived at maturity,many persons should suppose that there is little in the great works of the past that can help them to deal with the anxious and harassing present. *このit is thatは仮主語と真主語構文でしょうか? *that there is~は接続詞で、that can help~は関係代名詞でしょうか? *to dealは形容詞用法でしょうか? *harassingは現在分詞でしょうか? 4.But a work becomes a classic only because succeeding generations of people,ordinary readers like you and me,have found pleasure in reading it. *succeedingは動名詞でしょうか? *readingは動名詞でしょうか? *最後のitは何をさしているのでしょうか? 長くなってしまいすみません。 よろしければご回答宜しくお願い致します。

• 下記の英文を訳してくださる方はいませんか?

Memory It is well known that old people have memory problems. They do not remember recent events well, but remember events from long ago and relish telling them-again and again-because they do not remember having told the same story yesterday. お願いします。

• one is A otherについてお尋ねします。

1I'd like to have 30days worth of two types/kinds of sleeping pills(prescribed) .~ 2 I'd like to have two types/kinds of sleeping pills for 30 days prescribed .~ ~以降なのですがone is A and the other is Bと表す場合、両者複数形(ones are A and the the others are B )と表すべきなのでしょうか? また、他の表現があれば宜しくお願いします。

• 四つの短い英文について

1. Go for who is proud to have you, Not because you're pretty, but because they value you as a person. 冒頭の文章は、私に好意を抱くことを誇りに思う人を選びなさい、ということでよいでしょうか? 2. The best feeling in the world is knowing your presence and absence both* mean something to someone. both*の前には that が省略されていると考えてよいでしょうか? 3. People were created to be loved. Things were created to be used. The reason the world is in chaos is because things are being loved and people are being used. これは冒頭の文章以外はさっぱり訳しきれません orz 4. this isn't how it's always going to be こうなるということが常にないというわけではない、 つまり、こうなることもある、 という感じなんでしょうか。 以上、ご教示くださいませ。