President Trump’s Self-Expression: A Reflection of Many Intelligent People

このQ&Aのポイント
  • President Trump’s choppy, rambling self-expression is not so exotic.
  • Many intelligent people talk more like Donald Trump than they might know.
  • To avoid frustration and confusion, we need to learn a new way of listening.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いします。

The truth is that President Trump’s choppy, rambling self-expression is not so exotic. A great many thoroughly intelligent people talk more like Donald Trump than they might know. What’s new is that someone who talks like this in public has become the president of the United States. Yet it isn’t surprising, and if we are not to spend the next hour to eight years alternating between exasperation and confusion as he sounds off, we need to learn a new way of listening.

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

トランプ大統領のまとまりがなく長ったらしい自己主張は実にところそんなに聞き慣れないものでもない。トランプに似て更にひどいしゃべり方をする、完全に知的な人たちは自身では気づかないかもしれないが非常に多い。新しい出来事は公衆の面前でこのような話をする人物がアメリカの大統領になった事だ。驚くのはまだ早い。もしこれからの4年から8年、彼ががなりたてる中で怒りと混乱の時を過ごしたくなければ、新しい傾聴の仕方を学ぶ必要があると言うことだ。 spend next hour はspend next fourでしょう?

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

実際のところ、トランプ大統領の細切れ的、徘徊的な自己表現はそう珍しくはない。ドナルド・トランプのように話す徹底的な知識人は思ったより多い。  新しいのは、公開の席で、こんな話し方をする人がアメリカ合衆国の大統領になったということだ。  しかし、我々がこの一時間から8年間まで、彼の口をついて出る話に、憤慨と困惑の間を往復するならば、我々は新しい聞き方を学ばなければならない。

関連するQ&A

• 至急和訳おねがいします!

Perhaps the lack of a border sense of alarm is not all that surprising when President Obama, Senator Dianne Feinstein, the Democratic chairwoman of the Intelligence Committee, and intelligence officials insist that such surveillance is crucial to the nation’s antiterrorism efforts.

• 和訳教えてください

A particular branch of knowledge is chosen, whether about the physical universe as in the sciences or about man himself as in the humanities. The aim of this study is not just to learn new facts, but to relate them to each other in an ordered whole. It is not enough to know things, like a walking encyclopedia. We have to aim at that understanding and wisdom which is the fine fruit of a university education. Thus in the sciences we learn how to draw general conclusions from various facts; and in the humanities we obtain a deeper understanding of human life from the reading of various authors. 長い英文ですがよろしくお願いします

• 【英語】意味の違いを教えてください

次の4つの英文の意味の違いを教えてください。 (1)I know that the president of USA is Donald Trump. (2)I'm knowing that the president of USA is Donald Trump. (3)I've known that the president of USA is Donald Trump. (4)I've been knowing that the president of USA is Donald Trump.

• 英語を強引に和訳してください

I'm knowing that the president of USA is Donald Trump. この文を強引に日本語に訳してください。

• 英文の和訳をおねがいします。

It is salutary to realize the fundamental isolation of the individual mind. We have no certain knowledge of any consciousness but our own. We can only know the world through our own personality. Because the behaviour of others is similar to our own, we suppose that they are like us; it is a shock to discover that they are not. As i grow older I am more and more amazed to discover how great are the differences between one man and another. I am not far from believing that everyone is unique.

• 和訳をお願いします。

以下の文の和訳をお願いします。 Scientists and statisticians reject this sort of selective use of numbers, and when they calculate the long-term temperature trends for the earth, they conclude that it continues to warm through time. Despite the recent lull, it is an open question whether the pace of that warming has undergone any lasting shift. What to make of it all? We certainly cannot conclude, as some people want to, that carbon dioxide is not actually a greenhouse gas. More than a century of research thoroughly disproves that claim.

• 英語を強引に和訳してください(現在完了進行形)

I've been knowing that the president of USA is Donald Trump. 強引に和訳してください。

• 英文の和訳お願いします

We cannot, we must not, refuse to protect the right of every American to vote in every election that he may desire to participate in.And we ought not, and we cannot, and we must not wait another eight months before we get a bill. We have already waited 100 years and more and the time for waiting is gone. So I ask you to join me in working long hours and nights and weekends, if necessary, to pass this bill. And I don't make that request lightly, for, from the window where I sit, with the problems of our country, I recognize that from outside this chamber is the outraged conscience of a nation, the grave concern of many nations and the harsh judgment of history on our acts.

• 和訳してください(>_<)5

In2002, John said on TV that he always finds it difficult to create a new piece of music. While speaking about "Attack of the Clones," he said, "The fifth time is like the first time. We always have to make a new start when we try to create something. We sit down with a white piece of paper and we hope that we're going to have the inspiration and the good luck that we've had in the past. So I think every time is the same challenge all over again." Tall and sandy-haired, John Williams is familiar to many as he has often appeared on TV at the annual Academy Award ceremonies. Behind his smile, however, he always has a strong will to challenge himself while composing, or playing jazz, or indeed doing anything musical. What we can learn from John's life is, "Challenge yourself and will find the road to success."

• 和訳お願いします

訳お願いします This prospect horrifies some and exhilarates others. Yet the question of whether or not we should make improvements to human beings and possibly to human nature is the most vital, urgent and portentous of all the questions facing us. Now is the time to try to answer this question, because many recent discoveries are beginning to make the prospect of radical human enhancement a reality. Stem cell research, which may lead to human tissue repairing itself; new genes resistant to cancer and HIV; new drugs that improve concentration and memory or enable us to function for much longer periods without sleep; braincomputer interfaces that may harness the power and memory of computers, perhaps by the insertion of tiny “nanobots” into the human brain; and techniques that will radically extend life expectancy from tens to hundreds of years---these are all on today's scientific agenda and some are already in use. Some of these possibilities are so radical that the creatures benefiting from them would no longer be “human”, in the way we think of it. The end of humanity then is not in itself a concern; making sure that those who replace us are better than we are is a huge and timely concern. One of the most dramatic and important of the new technologies that will produce new creatures is synthetic biology. When people talk about synthetic biology and syntheic life, they may have in mind Frankenstein scientists in the lab, or perhaps some bubbling vat of biochemical “primeval soup” out of which will arise either a monster or a perfect specimen of humanity. よろしくお願いします。