• ベストアンサー

main level

My son and his wife hardly ever really clean their house. The bathroom on the main level gets cleaned once in a while -- when friends are coming over -- but the ones upstairs are disgusting. main levelはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4118/5352)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

main levelはどのような意味でしょうか?  階段に寄らないでいける、「一階」のことでしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

My wife and I have been married for 12 years. We have three boys. My wife is a high school teacher. She teaches higher-level math, and we have always had her students over at our house for help outside of school. I have always been supportive of this, but last year she had a student who didn't really need help come over. come overはcoming overとしたくなるのですが、なぜcomeなのでしょうか?よくhelpの後に動詞の原形が続くのはみるのですが、その形とは違う気がするのですが。よろしくお願いします

• 下記の英文について質問があります。

すいません質問があります。 You have mentioned a couple of times the fact that Sydney doesn't have much happening in the way of live events, etc... Why do you think that is? I guess the main reason is the lack of live venues; the ones that operate are usually only interested in the same old shit. + Most people aren't really interested in anything here... 答えの、2行目だけがわかりません。the onesはライブイベントを指すと思うのですがどうでしょうか? となると、「ライブがいつも興味を持っているのは、同じ顔ぶれのオールドシットだけだ」これはつまり、 「ライブにいつもやってくるのは、同じ顔ぶれのおっさん連中ばっかりだ。ほとんどのやつらはここ(シドニー)ではさっぱり興味を持たない。」 こんな感じのことを言いたいのでしょうか?

• 和訳してください

It's really nice to know than our grandchildren are healthy and doing well, isn't it?" Mavin said to his wife. "It certainly is, and we must stay well, too. I'm a little worried since you've been working so hard these days," his wife answered with a serious face. In fact, she was somehow more worriedthat night that night that ever about Mavin,s health. Marvin was in his sixties. His hair was turning white, but he was a big and strong man who liked to walk around the lake.

• 和訳してください。

インターネット中に出てきた表示なんですが、いまいち意味がわからなかったので教えて下さい。 Not making enough cash at your job? Wantto make a little extra cash through the internet? Well...Do you ever use search engines to find stuff on the internet? Search engines like yahoo,google,or any of the other main ones out there. Well these guys want you to use them. They are called search cactus and they are willing to pay you money each time you do a search. Signing up take 30 seconds and they send you a check at the end of the month! Everyone should be doing this! Search.Get Paid.Be Smart

• すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の英文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章で読みたいので、英語の得意な方、宜しく御願い致します。 Zidanerfox: Do you have a favorite sex position? Chess: Laugh I knew this question would come up eventually. Hmm, I really love to be on top, but my personal favorite is definitely doggy style. Zidanerfox: What are your measurements? Chess: 40 29 39. Zidanerfox: If I am allowed to ask...are they real? Chess: Laughs again Yes, they are real. I believe you should accept yourself and be proud of your body, ya know what I mean? I like my breasts as they are even though they CAN get in the way sometime. Zidanerfox: I see. Well, what kind of things turn on a woman like yourself? Chess: Oh, that dependson the moment...but I tend to feel especially hot when I work with the kind of guys that actually see women as a real person and not as a mere sex object. Zidanerfox: Understandable. And what are yourturn offs? Chess: That would definitely be big, dumb, macho men. Zidanerfox: What kind of kemono male do you find most attractive? Chess: Oh giggles, I really, really like canine males. They have thiscute little thing, a knot at the base of the penis, I really like that. It feels so good. Blushes Zidanerfox: I.. ahm. Well, I have one last question, this one coming from a big fan of yours: Do youhave 2 or 6 nipples? Chess: Laughs once again That's a rather unusual question. Well, I actually have 6 nipples, but only the ones on my

• 英文添削をお願いします!

教えて頂きたく、またお邪魔します。 英文添削をお願いします! 1,教育システムはレベルが下がってきています。 Education systems are getting down the level.             2,An original[old style, first] Beetle were stopped producing. I heard about it on the news 初代ビートルの製造を中止したとニュースで聞いた。 (初代 = original, old style, first???どれを使うべきでしょうか?) 3,今まであまり気づかなかったけど、言われてみると本当にそうだね I didn't take notice of it so much, but I really think so when I hear it. 4,その映画の主演は誰だった?Who was the leading actor in the movie? (主演 = main star, hero,starring???どれを使うべきでしょうか?)イギリス人のひとはmain starとかheroと言っていました。 5、会話の中で、イギリス人のひとが”more deeper”と言っていました。 なんで???なぜ比較級をダブルにするのでしょうか?

• 翻訳よろしくお願いします!

i mailed on 10-31-2011... its been 10 days.. it could be any day.. i know you have waited a long time... but i promise i mailed and you saw receipt.... i will be happy to do the other DVDs minus the ones i already sent because i really think they will get there soon. I know everyone likes to keep the cost down or lower... but i can provide you other options for mailing that gets there a little quicker, safer and require a signature... for future orders...maybe add insurance...the mailing systems does not tend to lose things that are insured....

• main( )

次の様なプログラムを作りました。 Dosプロンプトを開き、コンパイルで出来た、exeファイルのアドレスを渡しました。 例えば、2と3を引数として渡す時、 2 スペースを押す、 3 enter  の順に行うと、エラーになります。 どの様に、引数を渡すのか操作方法を教えてください。 お願いします。 #include<stdlib.h> #include<stdio.h> int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {    if(argc!=3){     printf("2つの数を指定してください。");     exit(1);    }     printf("%f",atoi(argv[1])+atoi(argv[2]));    return 0; }

• rewire の意味

下記のような dialogがあります。 *Oh no. The phone company dropped my call again, right in the middle of the conversation! I'm fed up with Z-Mobile! — I use Rewired. I hardly ever get dropped, and long distance calls in the US and Canada are free. Plus, I can choose four friends to talk with each month as long as I like. — Really? You get unlimited minutes with four people? How much do you pay each month? — I pay a flat fee of $70 for up to 700 minutes, but you can choose pay-as-you-go plans too. I really like Rewired. You should check it out. これは、携帯電話での話しではない 固定電話の話だとは思うのですが、今 日本でも流行の携帯会社や携帯サービス【乗換える~】に使える言葉に使えるのではないかな? と思っています。 へんに transfer やら change やらよりは わかりやすいのかな? wireないけど、【線(電話線)引きなおし←携帯電話に対しても】と使えるのでは?   ご意見が欲しいです。 宜しくお願いいたします。

• "main"について

"main"についての質問です。 今まで私は"main"というのはC言語の予約語の一つだと思い込んでいましたので、"main"は変数名には使えないと思っていました。 ところが以下のようなプログラムを実行してみると問題なくコンパイル出来る上に問題なく実行できました。 int main(void) { int main; main = 300; printf("%d\n", main); return 0; } 確かに入門書などを見直してみると、予約語の中に"main"はありませんでしたし、関数名が変数名として使えないとは書いて無いように思います。 でもなんだかしっくりきません。(^^;) 関数ポインタを使う際などは、変数=関数名(p = myfunction)などと書いたりするので、main関数が格納されているメモリなど変なところを書き換えたりしている可能性があるような気がしたのですが、うまく確認する方法を思いつきませんでした・・・。 ただたんに変数が優先的に処理されているだけというのなら納得するしかないのですが。 どなたか詳しい方がいたら教えてください。よろしくお願いします。