What is 'first two floors'?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn the meaning of 'first two floors'
  • 'First two floors' refers to the bottom two levels of a building
  • These floors typically house various rooms and facilities
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

first two floors

I am a semi-new employee (seven months) at small nonprofit. Our department is located in what used to be a large three-story house that was redone to serve as an office space. On the first two floors, there are bathrooms that have multiple stalls and are separated from the work area. On the third floor, where I am located, there is a private bathroom unit located literally less than three feet away from my desk. first two floorsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

"first two floors" 「(下から数えて)最初の2フロア、即ち1階と2階」

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。

関連するQ&A

• その先から二股に分かれている

田舎道を歩いていて、一本道の先に分岐があり2つの道に分かれている状況を英語で言いたいとふと思いました。 「その先からは2つの道に分かれている」 From there, the road is double-crossing. From there on, there are two ways(paths?) to go. 添削や言い換えなどお願いいたします。

• there is と there are

there is の後は単数、there areの後は複数で合っていますでしょうか? (there is a green car. /there are three cars. )

• この文でいう「that is」の文法解釈

Airbus.corp was more of a consortium initially, but it's become integrated now and so it's one company. But it's a very, very global company. There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities who are in the company as employees. >There are something like 84 nationalities working that is, people from 84 nationalities ここで”that is”がくる感覚が意味的にも文法的にもわかりません。 どなたか教えていただけないでしょうか。。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳の仕方

訳を教えてください。 With that said, I would add that most people would still probably use the word people for either situation. 後ろの方のpeopleはイタリックです。 ちなみに、前の文章は、 "There are two persons sitting at th table.""There are two people sitting at the table."In the first one, I get the feeling that the two are not together; they're just sharing the table.In the second one I think that the two of them are together. です。

• 統計学であともうひとつわかりません。教えてください。exponential 分布

何度もすみません。 あともう一つ考えたけどわからない!というのがあるので、これもまた知恵を貸してください。おねがいします。 今度はexponential分布(日本語ではわからない。。。)を使って解くそうなのですが The distance between major cracks in a highway is assumed to follow an exponential distribution with a mean of 5 miles. (ハイウェイにおけるクラック(壊れたもの)は仮定としexponential分布により平均5マイルです) a) Find the probability that there are no major cracks in two separate 5-mile stretch of the highway. (two separateの意味がよくわからない。。。) b)Find the probability that there are no major cracks in a 10 mile stretch of the highway (10マイルの間にクラックがひとつもない確率を求めよ) c)Given that there are no cracks in the first 5 miles inspected. Find the probability that there are no major cracks in the next 10 times inspected (最初の5マイルにはクラックがひとつもありません。では次の10マイルもクラックがない確率を求めよ) d)Compute the probability that there are two major cracks in a 10-mile stretch of the highway. (10マイル中に2つクラックがある可能性(確率)を求めよ) です。問題多くてすみません。6問あるうち2問は解けたんですが、あと4問がどうしても解けず.。。 どうもexponential分布の解き方がよくわからないのです… ちなみに最後の問題はポアソン分布を使って解いてみたのですが(x=2 λ=10)答えが0.00227 ととても不自然なので自信がありません。 みなさまお願いします!

• 以下の英文の翻訳をお願いします><

1.Study was done in the morning and at night. 2.There were two reasons for studying. 3.The first reason was that there is an eaxaminatim. 4.The second reason was that when summer vacation ends there is a final exam. また、英文が変だったら指摘お願いします。

• 教えてください

「私には後悔していることが二つあります。一つは・・・・でもう一つは・・・です。」 と言いたいのですが There are two things which I felt regret for . One is that 主語+動詞 .... The other is .... であっていますか?  教えてください。

• the( my) first timeの後は?

This is the first time that I have ever stood on the platform. 演壇に立ったのはこれが初めてです. - 研究社 新和英中辞典 This is my first time to stand on the platform. 演壇に立ったのはこれが初めてです. - 研究社 新和英中辞典 「~したのは今回初めて(2回目)だ」 ネットで調べると 不定詞で続けるのではなく、現在完了形で続けるべきとあります。そしてまた、 It was my first time doing it. のような動名詞が続く文も見つけました。 以下の英文はどれが正しいでしょうか? 1:「車を運転するのは今回が初めてです」(これから運転する場面で) This is my first time driving. This is my first driving. This is the first time that I have driven a car. 2:「車を運転したのは今回が二度めでした」(運転し終わった場面で) It was my second time driving. It was my second driving. It was the first time that I had driven a car. ルールは何でしょうか?研究社の例文を読んでさらにわからなくなりました。 どなたかお助けください。

• うまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。

これらの文がうまく訳せなくて困っています。助けてください。よろしくお願いします。 There is a type of wraparound sarong that looks like short pants, where the ends of the sarong are passed from the lower back between the legs and tied just blow the navel. When one looks at the differing lengths and ways of wearing sarongs among the peoples of this sarong zone, one realizes that sarongs become simple as they move East from the starting point of India. But there are two schools of thought on how culture was transmitted to Polynesia.

• 英作文、書き換え問題、いそいでいます、助けて下さい。

次の英作を考えてみたのですが、おかしいところを添削して下さい。 お願いします(>_<) (1)日本の旅館に泊まるのは初めてなの? Are you for the first time staying at Japanese inn? (2)あるお金もちのアメリカ人が約百年前に建てられた旅館を買うことに決めた。 One rich American decided to buy an inn which was built about one hundred years ago. (3)今晩和食を一緒に頂いて、楽しみましょうね。 Let's enjoy having dinner this evening. (4)そんなおかしなこと聞いたことがない I have ever heard that is the funniest thing.  (4)は、並べ替え英作です。もし、この順であっているなら、thatの働き  を教えて下さい。 (5)あなたは、どのくらいひんぱんに息子さんから便りをもらっていますか? How often have you heard from your son? How often were you heard from your son? (5)は、現在完了か、受身かどちらでつくるのが正しいですか、その理由も教えて下さい。 (6)公園で遊んでいる3人ンの子どもと2匹のネコがいます(ならべかえ英作) There are three children and two cats that are playing in the park. (7)I am learning (reading, to read ,read)Korean. (8)Mt.Chomolungma is also known(to ,by, as)Mt.Everest. (7),(8)はどれが正しいでしょうか、その理由も教えて下さい。 お昼までに、お答え頂けたら…すがる思いです、よろしくお願いします。