• 締切済み

和訳をよろしくお願いします

He sits facing me on the machine right in front of me and gives me a dirty look while doing the loud and obligatory cough routine.

みんなの回答

• koncha108
  • ベストアンサー率49% (1312/2665)
回答No.2

彼は私の真正面のマシンの上で私に向かって座り大きなわざとらしい咳を繰り返しながら私に嫌悪の視線を送る。 obligatory は名詞の前で使われる時に少しおどけた感じでいつも必ず行われる行為について表現するそうで、ここでは、わざとらしく繰り返される咳と訳しました。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

彼は、私に向かって、マシーンの前に、私の真正面に座り、おきまりの大きな咳払いをする間、私を敵意に満ちた眼差しで睨みつける。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He certainly has a knack for always finding me no matter where at the gym I am and having to use the machine directly in front or next to me.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? しばらく抽象的な文章がつづくと想像しますが どうぞよろしくお願いいたします He doesn't have a habitual couch. But sometimes he will give a small quiet false cough, when he wants to distract attention from something he's doing, or when he is embarrassed. This is just a mannerism. But when he needs to cough it’s a different cough, a violent convulsive cough, A dry harassing nervous rattling cough. Cough relived by sitting up straighter in the chair. Made worse in cold mornings. or comes on in a sudden steep change of air, For example going from warm to an icy cold, or cold to stiflingly warm,. a hard rattling cough., that is worse in the night air. His breathing and voice generally are relived by sitting up, so when he has much to say he sits up much straighter, or stand straighter than usual, when he gets into his stride. People listen when he speaks.. He doesn't use many hand gestures while talking, just the odd slow curving dismissive gesture of the hand, yet they are expressive hands. He makes, the odd knocking or thumping gesture to bring home a point of a flourish of the hand, like a magician producing something out of a hat.. But his hands are seldom idle, when at rest. Picks at his fingers as if he has something in his fingers when there is nothings there.

• 和訳お願いします。

和訳お願いします。 Alas! it was a thrilling look--a look which no girl could sustain without emotion; and spellbound under it, I stood in a maze, alone and in utter darkness. While my emotions were at their height a bell rang. It was the front door-bell, and it meant the arrival of the engines. As the bell rang a second time, a light broke on the staircase I was so painfully watching, and Mr. Allison descended, lamp in hand, as he had gone up.

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします I flew downstairs and turned around as if on a stage,posing and smiling,modeling my new coat for my father who was paying attention to me and telling me how pretty I looked. then he said he wanted me to model the hat,too. “No,Daddy,I just want to show you the coat. Just look at the coat on me!” I said,still swimming around the hallway and trying to avoid the subject of the missing hat. I knew the hat was history. He was giggling,and I thought I was cute and loved because he was laughing and playing with me. We went around a couple times about the hat,and in the middle of his laugh,he slapped me. He slapped me hard on the face, and I didn't understand why. At the sharp sound of his hand on my face,my mother shouted,“Mike! What are you doing! What are you doing ! ”She was breathless and surprised. His anger pierced both my mother and me. I just stood there holding my hand to my burning cheek,crying. And then he took my new hat out of his coat pocket.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

He starts staring at me while squinting and giving me dirty looks. Note: “Giving me dirty looks” means looking at me with facial expressions of disapproval, disgust, or anger.

• 和訳をお願いします

和訳をお願いします 長くなってすみません(>_<) I took the fist turn to the right at the Medical Records Dept. and made my way along the corridor, but it came to a dead end, so I turned around and headed toward the entrance. But I was so frightened and it was so smoky that I got lost. I remember turning to the right somewhere and getting to the door of some room,but I have no idea where I was. I sat down in front of the door and desperately called out for help again and again. Finally a man heard me. He came over to help me, took me by the hand and led me to the entrance.

• 和訳お願いします。

I feel as if I were walking a tightrope one hundred feet over a circus audience and suddenly the rope is showing signs of breaking, and I get up from my seat and begin to shout once more the first words I can think of to communicate my terrible fear, and once more the usher comes hurrying down the aisle flashing his searchlight, and the old lady pleads with me, and the shocked audience has turned to stare at me, and I keep shouting: "What are they doing? Don't they know what they are doing? Why doesn't my mother go after my father and beg him not to be angry? If she does not do that, what will she do? Doesn't my father know what he is doing?" But the usher has seized my arm, and is dragging me away, and as he does so, he says: "What are you doing? Don't you know you can't do things like this, you can't do whatever you want to do,even if other people aren't about?You will be sorry if you don't do what you should do.You can't carry on like this,it isn't right,you will find that out soon enough,everything you do matters too much,''and as he said that,dragging me through the lobby of the theater into the cold light,I woke up into the bleak winter morning of my twenty-first birthday,the window-sill with its lip of snow,and the morning already begun.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? かなり抽象的な段落だと想像しますので 意訳していただけるとありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 The mouth is straight and firm. He has thin dry dark ruddy toned lips with a tight expression that gives him a set determined look. The upper lip is longest. The teeth are white like porcelain in color and strong and wide and even, very excellent teeth. The chin is narrow, at the front firm, cup shaped, with a little cleft, but the jaw line is quite, about the same width as the forehead, this is what takes the delicacy off the face. So that has face is between an ordinary and refined. His chin tapers to a rounded point at its base. The face expression displays a far away peaceful look. Not melancholy, but not much focused on the moment. Like a man with a sense of vision or like an artist, a man with dream, in his eyes who transcends the moment. The brown hair is a little ragged and dry, the hair mats and splits at the ends, break become ragged and harsh in masses and lusterless, but he attends to it.. The lighter tones of brown seem more ragged than the darker. He is a man who will still look handsome and refined in old age.

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

My husband and I have been married for five years and have totally separate finances—bank accounts, credit cards, nothing is shared. He makes significantly more money than I do and pays all of the bills with the exception of the mortgage, which I pay. He “gives” me money weekly for groceries and incidentals. Regardless, I am pretty much broke all of the time. We don’t have a joint credit card or bank account and I get really resentful when he spends lots of money on something and I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing. I am relegated to the local discount store, a place he wouldn’t consider gracing.の和訳をよろしくお願いします