• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

His body odour is gagging me and I'm finding it hard to focus on my running, so I decide to switch treadmills and move to the other end to finish my 5K run.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • bakansky
  • ベストアンサー率48% (3502/7245)
回答No.1

> His body odour is gagging me and I'm finding it hard to focus on my running, so I decide to switch treadmills and move to the other end to finish my 5K run.  gag はここでは 「息を詰まらせる」 ことを表す他動詞として使われています。  彼の体臭が耐え難くて、自分の走りに集中できない。そこで別のルームランナーに乗り換えることにして、反対側に行って最後の5キロのランニングを終了させることにする。

Seek_The_Truth
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます!!

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をお願いします!

'I ate so much during my vacation that none of my clothes would fit me. So I had to spend the morning having them altered.' Employees seemed partial to blaming other people for their absence or tardiness, as in 'My husband forgot where he parked our car after he came home from his office party last night' and 'My 6-year-old son set all the clocks back an hour.' 宜しくお願いします!

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I'm a newish stay-at-home mom finding it hard to connect with my spouse, my friends and my "old" life. I have no family support system and none of my friends have offered or shown any interest in helping with my little one. My whole life has turned upside down (not unexpected) but I guess it's my other relationships that have me surprised. I'm no longer invited to anything friend-wise and the few things I have been invited to were mere hours beforehand with no time to secure a sitter. 最後の文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m in an argument with my landlord about my power bill, which is included in my rent. I run a window unit for a couple hours before I get home to get the temperature down, and he wants me to stop. He can’t separate my usage from the other tenants in the house, but I’ve done the math, and it costs, generously, $9.50 a month, which I’ve offered to pay him. I run a window以下全文の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳してください

アメリカのHFからこんなメールが送られてきました。   Hi Little Sister. Hope that school is going good. I am thinking highly on going back to school to finish my Holistic Health Degree. It will be a challenge with working and taking care of Joey but I need to further my education and get a better job so I can come to Japan and visit you and your family. Love you and miss you. サイトを使って和訳してみたものの、意味がよくわかりません・・・ どなたかわかりやすく和訳してもらえないでしょうか?>< お願いします

• 自信がないので和訳お願いします。

考えてはみたのですが、下記で合っていますか? I often have to stay up to finish my school assignments. 「私はしばしば、学校の課題を終わらすために起きてなくてはいけない」ですか? My school is very prestigious and rigorous. 私の学校はとても名門で厳しいです。ですか? 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳をどなたか教えて下さい。

I will leave base-ball, football, running, and golf to those far better equipped to write on them than I, and will turn my attention to the boys who are just starting out to be tennis players.

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am a married mother with two children, both in high school. But I am in love with a man who is not my husband of 21 years. "Harry" is my first love, and he came back into my life unexpectedly. He is also married. Neither of us is passionate or loving toward our spouses anymore. We both feel that we are growing apart from them. I am waiting for my children to finish high school before I make any final move. My husband still seems to believe we can be a happy couple, but I don't agree. He is unaware of my affair, but I can tell that he feels that I'm growing more distant from him every day. An additional problem, however, is that Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. Harry seems to go through fits and starts about leaving his large family for me. の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I am not up to sleepless nights and running after a child. http://www.slate.com/articles/life/dear_prudence/2016/10/dear_prudence_my_boyfriend_won_t_let_me_meet_his_new_female_friend.html?via=rubric_recirc_recent 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• run interference

My boyfriend killed himself last week. We had a fight after he went through my phone, we argued, and he threw a glass against the wall. I left to stay with some friends. He called and texted and emailed me; I told him I wanted to break up because everything was too exhausting to deal with. He threatened to kill himself, and I hung up. I cried myself to sleep that night, and I woke up to find out he took his father’s gun and shot himself. I am so numb right now. My friends have been running interference, grabbing my clothes and laptop from his apartment (his sister tried to destroy them) and screening my calls. run interferenceはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳おねがいします

Until one day I said to myself, " I am going to make a mark somewhere else," and I noticed that at the corner where we turned there was a wine store with Jewish initials. The next day I told him," I am not going with you. " So the old sister came running, " You will get lost. We will not be able to find you. " But I didn't listen. I walked out with my nose up, and I got to that store with the Jewish sign. I turned, and I got to my dressmaker.