• ベストアンサー

英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。支払いの事で下記のメールがきました。なんとなくはわかるのですがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 please see commercial invoice in attached with credit applied.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9717/12085)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 >please see commercial invoice in attached with credit applied. ⇒少し説明的に訳します。 「適用されるクレジットと一緒に商業用インボイス(=直接商取引に使われる送り状)を添付しましたので、それを覧ください。」

nkjlbnkj
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました!!助かりました!

関連するQ&A

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Please find attached your invoice. Our bank details are below. I will be sending with Fedex just like last time. There will be AA cartons. I cannot re-pack the boxes as they are already big.

• すみません。英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を予約中です。その商品はいつ発送ですか?と相手にメールをしたら2通の返事がきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 1通目 Yes there is quite a few I haven't sent you the list yet. Which ones are you referring too? 2通目 Please find attached proforma invoice for the remaining AAA styles. Please confirm and I will ask to create made in LA labels for all styles.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。ほしい商品を相手にメールしたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Please see attached file for products that I was able to reserve for you. Some of them will be available again later.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件で相手からメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてください。インボイスの数を聞いてきてるのでしょうか? How many invoices do you need coming with the shipment??

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。 インボイスの事でと言わせたら返事が来ました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?お願いします。 Thank you for the details. I will email you the invoice once your order has been completed. It will look a bit different as I am using a different system, but it should suffice. Bare with me whilst I'm dealing with your order please.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。値引きの事でメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。 My mistake sorry. Attached is an updated invoice. The other invoice has not got the 10% off as these items are sales items and we do not apply discount on the sales items.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで日曜大工用品の工具等を買う予定です。注文を入れたら相手から下記のような返事がきました。金額修正だとおもいますがすみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 Attached please find the pro forma invoice for your order. Please note that you ordered two prints in 商品名 商品名 x 1 $2 = 24 ====>1 BOX for AAA and 1 BOX for BBB 648=48 (total) Also, the price for 商品名 is $6, NOT $7. I would really appreciate it if you would arrange the deposit.

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入しました。発送の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願いします。 box are now gone. 運送会社 has just been. These are your tracking number: AAA You may need an invoice with our stamp and signature for customs so I have attached it here. Let me know when the packages arrive.

• 英文の意味を教えてください。

アメリカのネットショップでよく購入するお店からメールがきました。すみませんが意味を教えてくれませんか?宜しくお願い致します。 Please see that the rest of the styles for your XXXX order are now in stock. Would you like me to process the order for you and send you a pro-forma invoice?

• 英文の意味を教えて下さい。

アメリカのネットショップで小物を購入予定です。新商品の件と注文していた商品の件でメールが来ました。すみませんが意味を教えて下さい。お願い致します。 Please see attached file. PDF file is the order you made using AAA.com and Excel file is the new products you requested. We’ll be combining your order into one shipment.