Bailing on Plans: A Social Behavior That Leaves a Lasting Impression

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover the common social behavior of bailing on plans and its impact on relationships and friendships.
  • Explore the reasons behind why people bail on plans and how it affects the trust and reliability between friends.
  • Learn how to navigate and handle situations when your friends consistently bail on plans.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

bailing on plans

A lot of my friends engage in poor social behaviors, such as bailing on plans last minute, waiting weeks or months to return texts, snapping at people, ignoring house cleaning in shared living situations, drunk driving, or getting incredibly drunk and causing scenes. bailing on plansは「計画をすっぽかす」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

bailing on plansは「計画をすっぽかす」でしょうか? はい、下記のように、おっしゃる通りです。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=bail+on

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

noname#232997
noname#232997
回答No.2

bailing on plansを検索すればいい

関連するQ&A

• TED Jonathan Bricker 文章解釈

添付ファイルリンク: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTb3d5cjSFI 2:53にある以下の文章ですが But there is one piece of this puzzle that may hold the key: Our choices about what we do with our cravings to engage in addictive behaviors like smoking or overeating. Our choices about what we do with our cravings to engage in addictive behaviors like smoking or overeating.は one piece of this puzzle that may hold the keyの説明をしていると分かるのですが、 with our cravings to engage in addictive behaviors like smoking or overeating の部分を文法的にどのように疑問理解すれば良いのか分からないです。 Our choices (about what we do )(with our cravings to engage in addictive behaviors like smoking or overeating). のようにour choicesを補足説明するのに (about what we do ) 私たちがする事についての 選択、 (with our cravings to engage in addictive behaviors like smoking or overeating). 喫煙や過食のような依存的行為をしたくなるような渇望に関わる 選択 となっているという理解であっているのか分からないです。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 文法と和訳を教えて下さい

・Anyone in a relationship or who plans on being in one needs to know how to keep love alive over the long time. 文頭にAnyoneと来ているのだから、whoを入れずに書いても意味は通じるのではないですか? to know のtoは何と訳せばいいのでしょうか? on being で状態を表すのに、すぐ後ろに in one needs が来るのに違和感を感じます。 on being one needsでは駄目な理由を教えて下さい。 前置詞が多くて混乱します>< お願いします。

• 英文の和訳をお願いします。

Our need to affiliate - to feel connected and identified with others - boosted our ancestors' chances for survival, which may explain why humans in every society live in groups. When ostracized (excluded or shunned by others), people suffer from stress and depression - a real pain that increases activity in the same brain areas that respond to physical pain. Those who are socially secure in their friendships, families, or marriages tend to be healthier and to have lower levels of depression, suicide, and early death. When socially exclude, people may engage in self-defeating or antisocial behaviors.

• 英語が堪能な方

自然な訳をお願いできますか? The grown-ups around us still talked of the deprivation years during World War II like it happnened yesterday,which meant we could never leave food on our plates or throw away half-used notebooks without causing a minor hemorrhage or two in the elders.

• この英文を日本語にしてください。

All canidates are corrupt. They do not support ideals in which I believe in. The current canidates promote general ideas that American people want to hear, but the canidates have their own plans behind their "good" facade. I do not have enough information on how the economy works or politics in general to make a good decision on a political canidate. よろしくお願いします。

• 英文を日本語訳して下さい。

All canidates are corrupt. They do not support ideals in which I believe in. The current canidates promote general ideas that American people want to hear, but the canidates have their own plans behind their "good" facade. I do not have enough information on how the economy works or politics in general to make a good decision on a political canidate.

• ブックメイカー

Special gestures are devised where speech is impossible: because of the noise in factories; secrecy in some military situations; distance between bookmakers on racecourses; or deafness. The gestures in every day use in Italy and Greece are mainly to indicate emotional states and intended actions. 英文解釈の質問です。文法的な構造はよく分かるのですが、ジェスチャーの具体例として引き合いに出されているブックメーカーの部分のところがよくわかりません。これは何を言っているのでしょうか。背景知識のある方、よろしくお願いします。

• keep me on the hook

My in-laws last year asked if I could babysit their 11-year-old this April so they could go away for a weekend, which they never get to do. I agreed and told them I would just need a few weeks’ notice to organize my own child care around it. Well, it’s April, and they still haven’t picked a date. I haven’t been able to make any plans of my own for weeks, and as we get closer to summer, the heat affects my health condition and puts me at a higher risk for seizures. My in-laws definitely need the time on their own and don’t have other child care options (my niece-in-law is poorly behaved), so I would feel like a bit of a jerk withdrawing my offer. But I feel like they’re not being very reasonable. Is it fair for them to keep me on the hook, or should I tell them I’ll no longer be available? keep me on the hookはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語です。

Whenever a person who already has enough to live on proposes to engage in some everyday kind of job,such as school-teaching or typing, he or she is told that such conduct takes the bread out of other people's mouths,and is therefore wicked. この文の、Whenever が、副詞なのか接続詞なのか知りたいです。また、enoughも何なのか知りたいです。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 大至急 日本語訳お願いします

Every society is profoundly concerned about law and order. Fighting crime and punishing (or, ideally, rehabilitating) criminals is a top priority, not to mention a major budget burden. As Jay Gabler explains it in his entertaining and useful Sociology for Dummies, “Societies may be incredibly diverse and tolerant of a wide range of behavior.,but those behaviors as crimes are where societies draw the line and say YOU ' MAY NUT!” What causes antisocial or deviant behavior? Are some people born wicked and destined to lead a life of crime? Or is it environment parents, economics, racial inequality | that turns some of into thieves, murderers, or rapists?