• ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

Matilda made a scene when the salesperson wouldn't serve her. : マチルダは店員のサービスが悪いので、大声で文句を言った。 wouldn'tはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4118/5352)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

wouldn'tはどのような役割でしょうか? would は、下記の5、否定文では強い執着を表す。というのが近いでしょう。「~しようとする意思がある」の否定ですから、「全然意思がない」ことを表現する役割だと思います。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=would  セールスの係員が、応対しようとさえしなかったので、マチルダは一悶着起こした。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• よろしくお願いします

Matilda made a scene when the salesperson wouldn't serve her. : マチルダは店員のサービスが悪いので、大声で文句を言った。 とあったのですが、wouldn'tのところdidn'tとしたくなるのですが、なぜwouldn'tなのでしょうか?なんのwouldでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• wouldn’tの役割

I have a wonderful friend who recently broke up with her boyfriend of over five years, which was great, because it was such a terrible relationship, really unhealthy and toxic. She immediately started dating another guy. I was hoping that it was just a rebound, but when that relationship ended up fizzling out, she just wouldn’t get over it. she just wouldn’t get over it.のwouldn’tはどのような役割でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• way he looked being

The way he looked being enough to affect her feelings made her wonder if maybe it wasn't true love after all. このbeingはThe way he lookedを修飾している様に見えるのですが、 どういった役割を持つbeingでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

My husband and I just recently found out that his mother has maintained her entire retirement savings invested in a risky way. She’s two to five years from retirement and wouldn’t listen to reason when we spoke with her. maintained her entire retirement savings invested in a risky wayは「危険な方法で投資していた全ての退職貯蓄を保持していた」でしょうか?あと、listen to reasonの意味は何でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• get that mad over

Maybe she is a very possessive person. She might be mad because you didn't ask her. well, I think she is pretty possessive. But she wouldn't get that mad over something so pointless. ここでのthatはyou didn't ask herですよね? だとするとover以下と同じ事を言っている気がするのですが、 なぜshe wouldn't get mad over something so pointless.と発言しないのでしょうか?ここでthatを入れるのはどの様な感覚からでしょうか?

• 何か省略されているのでしょうか

My mother chooses to hide the fact that her boyfriend is a pedophile. He abused me 15 years ago, when I was a teenager, and it still haunts me. Mom broke up with him for a short period of time, but they got back together, and the abuse started again. She didn't want to press charges because it would mess up his retirement. She is still seeing this man. I have had great therapy. My wonderful husband and I have a 5-year-old daughter. We used to allow her to stay overnight at Grandma's until she told us that Grandma took her to her boyfriend's house. I wrote my mother a letter and told her that as long as this man is in her life, we wouldn't be. we wouldn't beは何か省略されているのでしょうか?意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 英文の意味を教えては下さいませんでしょうか?

こんにちは。 お世話になります。 英語初学者です。 英文を読んでいたら、主人公達がロケットで惑星に着陸した場面で、以下のような描写が有りました。 Nadim made the rocket land. ‟I wouldn't like to do that again,”he said. ‟It’s a good job nadim knows about computers.”thought Wilf. 上段2番目の文で wouldn't が使われていますが、 wouldn't like to は丁寧な表現だと思っていたのですが、友達同士の会話でも使われる表現なのでしょうか? また、3番目の文の訳がよく分りません。 どなたか、意味を教えては下さいませんでしょうか? 宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英文法と訳について

What am I listening to? You don't recognize that famous gravelly voice? I guess you young people wouldn't. It's Louis Armstrong singing "What a Wonderful World." No, doesn't ring any bells? Brings back so many lovely memories for me. 上記の英文のpeople wouldn'tのところのwouldn'tは仮定法ですか? Brings back so many lovely memories for me. この文に主語が無いのはなぜですか?主語を付けるとすればItですか?thatですか? He was one of the greatest improvisers jazz had ever seen, not only when playing the trumpet but when singing, too. Ever heard of scat singing? It's where you sing using sounds, not actual words and lyrics: shoo-doo-shoo-bee-ooo-bee. That sort of thing. 上記の英文で He was one of the greatest improvisers jazz had ever seen、 とありますが He was one of the greatest improvisers +jazz had ever seen ということで、ジャズでかつて見たことの無いもっとも偉大な即興演奏家の一人だった。 と言う訳し方でいいのですか? not only when playing the trumpet but when singing,too 上の文のwhen playingと when singingはそれぞれ助動詞 isが省かれてるのですか? not only when playing the trumpet but when singing,tooは、どう訳していけばいいのですか? Ever heard of scat singing?は Have youが省略されているんですか? 教えて下さい。宜しくお願いします。

• 翻訳お願いします

She always had to write them our in a punch code they made her learn when she was six years old.

• 意味を教えてください

(母親が子に甘いという文脈)His mother is sweet to a fault: She won’t raise her voice, she won’t punish or curtail bad behavior, and everything he does is a positive. Lately, however, I think he’s becoming too much for her. I get texts all day about his bad behavior breaking her down. When I say I hope he’s being made to experiences consequences, I get a desperate “How?!”’ or explanations that it’s too hard for her to do alone. I feel like as a new boyfriend it isn’t my place to be the disciplinarian, so unfortunately I sit by and watch him run rampant over her on a daily basis. he’s being made to experiences consequencesとrun rampant over her の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします