• ベストアンサー

どのように訳したら良いでしょうか

So my question is what is the best way to quit my job? I understand the concept of two weeks notice and a letter of resignation, but what is that letter supposed to say? How should it be structured? structuredはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

structuredはどのように訳したら良いでしょうか?  (どのように)構造づけ(すればいいでしょうか)。初めは、中は、結びは?という質問でしょう。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 本当は何と言ったらいいでしょうか

私 No offence, I know you mean well but i think what the employer wants to know is not how much you need a job but how much you are skillful at the job. 友達 yes, but ... the employer has to understand my needs as for skill and what i can do ... that's what my resume is for 私 You'd better add your skills on the cover letter. 友達はアメリカ人です。私の文は日本人が一生懸命考えた文なので変だとは思いますが 本当は何と言ったらいいのでしょうか。 言いたいことは、the cover letterの中で「どれだけ職が必要かじゃなくてどれだけ役立つ人かという自分のウリを書いたら?」と、 相手が機嫌をそこねないように提案したいのです。

• 意味をお願いします

of what importance is 2 weeks in the USA to you? なるべく直訳でお願いします。

• 人生って何?を英語で訳すと何通り考えられますか?

「人生って何?」 という表現をいくつか考えたのですが、それぞれどういうニュアンスを含んでいるのでしょうか? What is life? What is life all about? What is life supposed to mean? What is the meaning of life? What does life mean? 「人生って何なんだろう」「人生ってナニ?」「人生とは何であるか」等々 微妙に違う言い回しが知りたいです。 加えて、他にも言い方があれば教えていただきたいと思います。 どうぞ宜しくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いします。

いつもすみません。 和訳できるかたよろしくおねがいします。 This example brings us to a difficult point on deconstruction's capacity to analyse (the image or any other from of the sign), for it leads us to ask the question as to how one is supposed to perform such a deconstruction. To understand precisely what is involved in this difficulty it is important to distinguish between two models of analysis.

• すみません、翻訳これもお願い致します

It is also a request to respect this union (marriage). My job is to be a provider and try my best to do so. I might not be making a ton of money, but I am trying and continuing to look. Just up and leaving a job is not the answer and is not what a man should do.

• この表現でいいですか?事情もあって困っています。

以前http://oshiete1.goo.ne.jp/qa2513676.htmlの質問をさせていただいたものです。 この件に関して現在退職届を作成しているのですが、いわゆる気になっている「一ヶ月のnotice period waiver」のところの英文作成で迷っています。 本来一ヶ月前予告が必要なのですが、それができません。そしてお答えいただいたようにそのためお給料が戻ってこない可能性があります。 ただできれば仕方のない理由だということを一応説明しなるべく考慮していただくように印象づけたいと思っています。 (こちらが悪いのでなんでも従います、、みたいな印象じゃなく。。。) 考えたのは I would like to inform you that I am resigning from my position as Executive for the XXXXXXX, effective XX October 2006 I would like to ask to confirm acceptance of resignation and waiving my notice period because of medical emergency of my family. Unfortunately, I have to choose resignation. If you could consider this matter it would be more than grateful. これをどう思われますか? 自信がありませんのでもっといい表現や文法があれば教えていただけたらと思っております。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 細かい英文解釈について質問です。

My job is to inspect the quality of the products being shipped. 「私の仕事は、送られてきた製品の品質を検査することです。」 この英文の中の「being」の役割は何なのでしょうか?? My job is to inspect the quality of the products shipped. 上記のように「product」の後に単純に過去分詞の「shipped」を置いただけではいけないのでしょうか?

• よろしくお願いします

The day that I decided to quit my last job and the day that I handed in my notice were almost 90 days apart. In those three months, I worried -- a lot. I decided to pursue my desire to become a full-time writer. But shit was getting scary. https://www.huffpost.com/entry/read-this-if-you-worry-a_b_9274026 noticeとshitは何のことでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英訳

It is important to understand what Americans mean when they say they believe in equality of opportunity. whatの名詞節をどう訳したらよいか分かりません。 教えて下さい。

• 次の()内の語を適切な時制に直して和訳しください

1) The TV news said that a lion (break) out of its cage. 2) I waved my hand so that she (may) notice me. 3) She said she (can’t) understand what I (mean). 4) It is reported that they (have) no rain since the beginning of this month.