• ベストアンサー

どのような意味でしょうか

So, are all guys boob-obsessed idiots? I have to ask this question because my rack is apparently what’s keeping me from my crush. I have liked this guy since fourth grade. He said he liked me back then too. what’s keeping me from my crushとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4123/5358)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

what’s keeping me from my crushとはどのような意味でしょうか?  rack は、下記の名詞の10、「乳房」です。  https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=rack  save crush は「押しつぶされるのから救う」です。 https://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=save+crush  「男って全部が全部巨乳マニアなの?」 押し潰されることから私を救ってくれてるのは見た所私のおっぱいだけだからこの問いをしなければなりませんでした。  この男の子は小4の時から好きでしたし、彼もその頃から私が好きだったって言っています。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I suffer from very severe clinical depression and anxiety disorder. I am under a doctor’s care, but I still have times when these issues overwhelm me. Recently, my life has been more stressful than usual. I have tried to talk to my husband about my depression in the past, but he just tells me that I have a good life and I shouldn’t feel that way. I told him I don’t feel like I can talk to him about what is going on with me because of these responses. He assures me he is my biggest supporter and I can talk to him about anything. This past weekend I told my husband I was feeling very depressed, and his response was to roll his eyes and say, “What’s wrong with you now?” I told him again that these reactions are why I don’t feel like I can actually talk to him. His response was to get angry with me because I refuse to realize how good I have it. how good I have itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am 15, have ADHD, and am currently enrolled in an online school and taking a college course. My father is in the last stages of ALS, more commonly known as Lou Gehrig’s disease. He has a tracheotomy and everything. A few months ago we moved to a new state because my father is dying and we want him to spend his last days with his family. I have been living with this for five years now. I don’t really have too many experiences making friends; I either get down shot, dropped, their parents get in the way, or they just don’t call. I have made a few online friends, but none IRL. It never really impacted me as much as one would think, but for the last few years I have been keeping to my thoughts a lot. I may also have a certain form of autism (HF) as well. I either get down shot, droppedとkeeping to my thoughtsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• よろしくお願いします

A few years ago, I left my husband after I found out he was a serial cheater. We are now divorced. I have been seeing someone new, and he seems like a great guy. However, he is also divorced, and it's because he cheated on his ex-wife. He was very honest with me about this. He did not attempt to lie about or hide it. Instead of making up an excuse for what he did, like, "She didn't do the dishes when I asked, and if she really loved me she would have, so she deserved it" (which was literally one of the reasons my ex-husband gave for why he cheated), he told me he had "made a mistake" and that he regretted it. Our relationship is otherwise fantastic and I don't want to miss out on what could be something great just because of my own hang-ups. But in the back of my mind I can't help but think, "He did it to her, what's to stop him from doing it to me?" what's to stop him from doing it to me?の和訳をお願いします。what's to stop himの文法的解説もよろしくお願いします

• pass him off

My husband and I have a professional acquaintance I’ve never really liked—he gives me the creeps—but tolerated for our business’ sake. Whenever he calls I am polite and quickly pass him off to my husband. pass him off to my husbandはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I went to high school with a bunch of privileged, wealthy assholes who grew up to be more of the same. I grew up to be someone who doesn’t take shit, and I feel like the chip on my shoulder that’s been there since I was 13 is what’s keeping me from breaking down right now. grew up to be more of the sameとdoesn’t take shitの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My son, who I've always felt very close to, has started to call me by my first name. I'm 67 and he's 40. I've always tried to be there for him. I have loved being his mom. He loves to tease me, so I didn't say anything about it for a while, because I knew he would run with it, but I figured he wasn't going to stop so I asked him to please stop calling me by my first name. he would run with itはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been dating a wonderful guy for several years. He is a great partner, handsome, hard-working, and he cares a great deal about making me happy. My parents love him, too. I recently learned that his small business is paying several employees under the table, at the employees’ request. This has left me feeling confused and upset. I believed that he was a pretty ethical person, and, in his mind, he is doing a favor to his employees. In my mind, he is risking the company that he has worked so hard to build. paying several employees under the tableはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

When I was a freshman, I started hanging out with a sophomore guy. I began to get suspicious that he liked me, and then he asked me out. At the time I had no experience of this kind of thing (and had convinced myself that no one would ever like me), so I panicked and ended up kicking up a lot of drama. kicking up a lot of dramaはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• どのような意味でしょうか

My husband of 25 years was diagnosed with early-onset Parkinson’s shortly after we married. He has been lucky until recently and the disease has been mild. However, he’s now rapidly declining. I am a research fanatic (and a bit bossy, I admit) and have spent years reading everything I can get my hands on, but no matter what I discover (the benefits of PT! tai chi!) he pooh-poohs it and won’t even discuss it with his doctor. Now, at the point where he is barely mobile, unable to work, and susceptible to falls, I find myself deeply upset that he has never been willing to try the (proven, not wacky) things that might help him. I work full-time (to support the family); we have three kids. I would never leave him, but I feel like a big boulder is hurtling down the hill at me. And I am so, so angry. Not at the unfairness of it all, but at him, for not even trying. What’s coming is not good, so I need to figure out how to let go of all this bitterness. ここでのWhat’s comingはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします