• ベストアンサー

和訳をよろしくお願いします

In other words, it sounds like what you're really scared of isn't so much that you couldn't hack it in the Air Force,http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/10/14/auntie-sparknotes-should-i-join-the-military-so-i-can-go-to-college 和訳をよろしくお願いします

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12107)
回答No.2

>「うまく克服できる」はyou couldn't hack itでしょうか??ちょっと混乱していいます。 ⇒はい、そのとおりです。 この否定文を生かして直訳すれば、「克服できないほど大したものではない」となります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (2)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.3

言い換えれば、あなたが本当に恐れているのは、空軍でもなんとかやっていけないのではないか、ではなくて(やっていけるのではないかのよう)ですね。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12107)
回答No.1

>In other words, it sounds like what you're really scared of isn't so much that you couldn't hack it in the Air Force, ⇒言い換えれば(つまり)、あなたが本当に恐れているのはさほど大したものではないので、空軍内でうまく克服できる、というように見えますが、

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます。isn't so muchは「大したものではない」ですよね。「うまく克服できる」はyou couldn't hack itでしょうか??ちょっと混乱していいます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

(あなたに彼氏が出来ない理由としては)b) the arbitrary dating pool of your high school is generally short on dudes who'd be a good match with you, http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/03/19/auntie-sparknotes-am-i-repellent-to-guys 和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I've had straight As in high school for the past two years and junior year, though theoretically the hardest, is shaping up to be lots of busy work... and lots of free points.http://community.sparknotes.com/2014/11/11/auntie-sparknotes-i-hate-my-body though以下の和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いいたします。

They were very interested to know how your trip went? And my mother said that your are very "kawaii so" because it has not been so cold in more than 100 years. Come to think of it ... you're really not very fortunate. In summer you visited Osaka and it hasn't been so warm for 100+ years. And when you visit Belgium in winter ... it hasn't been so cold for more then 100 years. You really go through cold and heat to see me ... I'm so happy to know you ... Of course you can stay in "our" hotel room as much and as long you want. . I come to Tokyo for you. If you ask me about my top 5 things I want to do when I'm in Tokyo,

• 和訳をお願いします

You mention that a certain kind of childishness that you see as part of your personality isn’t helping yourself or anyone else. Why do attribute so little value to relaxation and the ability to contemplate various matters? Isn’t that helpful. Isn’t it helping you with creativity? よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

You seem to realize yourself that your family dynamic isn't particularly great for her, and that she feels overlooked and unloved; http://community.sparknotes.com/2015/10/13/auntie-sparknotes-does-my-sister-have-an-inferiority-complex You seem to realize yourselfは「あなた自身が気付いているようだ」でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

• 和訳が分かりません。

以下の和訳が分かりません。 できたら回答いただけたら、ありがたいです。 「 It is a very good idea, especially since you are saying that there isn’t good advertisement there in Japan with photos and videos and the quality isn’t as good. 」

• 和訳お願いします。

・I want you to see this because we have been talking for awhile now. ・You can always get a makeover if you are unsatisfied with your appearance. ・it isn't so bad but it was difficult for me with the orientation and training. Everything is going really fast and I am already working with dangerous chemicals. ・I am in training to join a research group and help design something complicated for an engine. 長くなりましたが、よろしくお願い致します。

• ざっくり和訳していただけると助かります

I love tracking and delivery confirmation, but signing in Chicago is problematic (work) and the post here is terrible to deal with...if a signature could be avoided but still have tracking and delivery confirmation I would really appreciate that. No problem if that isn't possible, but I figure it couldn't hurt to ask.

• 二つの文はどのように違いますか?

「あなたがいなかったらそれをすることは出来なかったでしょう」 I couldn't do it without you. I couldn’t have done it without you. この二つの文はどのように違いますか? どうぞよろしくお願いします。