• 締切済み

英語の和訳お願いします。

Paxman: "Conrad, hi. I can't hear you. So, how many people did it take to run one of these looms?" Conrad Varley: "In this particularshed, it actually varied. This one they ran eight looms. That's one , two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight." Paxman: "So one person has control of eight?" Varley: "One person ran eight looms. So she's actually kept going all the time. It was a very, very hard job. A very hard job." Paxman: "I should have thought rather dangrous, too. If you're running eight machines and something goes wrong on one of them, could be behind you, could be anything." Varley: "It could. And the main danger being if the belt broke." Paxman: "It's leather, isn't it?" Varley: "It is, yes. You couldn't stop all the machinery, so it had to be repaired in situ. Now, if there was a protrusion, shall we say there, it could catch your sleeve. It'd take you round the shafting." Paxman: "Are you serious?" Varley: "I'm serious." Paxman: "You mean pulled..." Varley: "Pulled round, and there's quite a few. Quite a few was killed by going round the shafting. You didn't often come down in one piece, to be honest."

noname#154477
noname#154477
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

回答No.1

エキサイト翻訳というので翻訳すると… Paxman: 「コンラッド、やあ。 私はあなたの声が聞こえません。 そのように、どれだけの人々がそれをしたか、これらのうちの1つを実行するためにとる。 織機」 コンラッド・バーリー: 「このparticularshedでは、それは実際に変わりました。 それらが実行したこの1つ、8台の織機。 それはそうです。 1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8。」 Paxman: 「したがって、1人は、8のコントロールをしています?」 バーリー: 「1人は8台の織機を実行しました。 したがって、彼女は実際に終始行き続けました。 それはそうでした、1つの、非常に、非常に 困難な仕事。 非常に困難な仕事。」 Paxman: 「私は考えをまたややdangrousにしておくべきです。 8台の機械を実行している場合 何かがそれらのうちの1つの上で間違っているようになります、あなたの後ろにあるかもしれない、何でもでありえた。」 バーリー: 「それはできます。 そして主な危険、ベルトが壊れたかどうかであること」 Paxman: 「それは革ですね。」 バーリー: 「それははいあります。 あなたはすべての機械類を止めることができませんでした。したがって、もとの場所にそれを修理しなければなりませんでした。 突出があった場合、さて、すべきだ、私たちは、そこで、それがあなたの袖をつかむかもしれないと言います。 それはあなたに丸をとるでしょう。 軸系。」 Paxman: 「本当ですか。」 バーリー: 「私は真剣です。」 Paxman: 「引かれて、中間である」... バーリー: 「引かれた丸、そしてそこに、かなり多数です。 かなり多数、軸系をあちこち歩き回ることにより殺されました。 しばしば正直なためには1個の中で着陸しませんでした。」 ぱそこんの翻訳機能を使うと… Paxman:「コンラッド、こんにちは。私はあなたを聞くことはできません。だから、どのように多くの人々 がこれらの実行の 1 つにかかりました織機ですか?」コンラッド ヴァーリイ:「この particularshed で、それは実際に様々 な。この 1 つは 8 つの織機を走った。それです1、2、3、4、5、6、7、8。」Paxman:「だから一人 8 つのコントロールか」。建物:「一人 8 織機で走った。彼女は実際にすべての時間をそう保持しています。それは非常に、非常につらい仕事。非常に難しい仕事の場合。」Paxman:「私は dangrous ではなくあまりにも考えたにちがいない。8 つのマシンを実行している場合、何かがそれらの 1 つでうまくいかないあなたの背後にあることができる、何もすることができます。建物:「それがあります。ベルトを破った場合、主要な危険されます。Paxman:」は、革のそれではないか?」建物:「は、はいです。その場にいたのですべての機械を止めることができなかった。突起がある場合は、今、私たちが、それはあなたの袖をキャッチできる言います。それはラウンドかかるだろう捩。」Paxman:「深刻ですか?"建物:「深刻な私」。Paxman:「プル… もしかして」建物:「Pulled ラウンドとがかなりの数です。かなりの数はラウンド捩行くことによって殺されました。よく正直に言うと 1 つの作品では、来るでした。」 役に立たなくてすいません・・・・

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I didn't run for a very long time because of the cold weather ... so it was very tough, but I'm so happy I ran 10km. Hahaha ... I'm glad your father likes the chocolates. And your mother? Maybe she likes the pancakes more? 1 week ago we had to say goodbye ... it was a very sad moment and made me realize that you mean so much for me. And in house everywhere I look I need to think back when you were here. But in 2 weeks we will be together again and this time for longer time. It will be so nice to see your beautiful smile again ... your beautiful eyes ... it will be so nice to be with you. Thank you for suggesting such a good location. I didn't realize it was so convenient for me. Are you sure it's not too far for you? 1 hour seems to be a long time. I feel a little bit guilty because you will be working and I will be on holiday. I wish I could help you ...

• 和訳と文法説明お願いします。

入試問題の和訳でわからないところがあります。 自分で訳しましたので、添削お願いします。 ( )したところが、わからないところです。 Was mathematics an invention by people,or (was it all out there in the world,waiting to be discovered? Some bits of mathematics are so familiar that they seem to be part of nature. Take the equal sign,for example;it seems so natural that you could fond one in the one in the garden,but it was invented by a mathematician,Robert Recorde,in the 16th century. 数学は人々によって発明されたものだろうか、それとも(発見されるのを待ちながらーーーーーーーーーー?) 数学のある断片はとても身近にあるので、自然の一部であるように思われる。 例えば,等記号を取って見よう、それはとても自然なので、あなたは庭に見つけることができるだろうが、それは16世紀の数学者のロバート レコルデによって発明された。 (   )内のout there がよくわかりません。それと 3文目のone は等記号をさしていますか。 教えてください。

• 英語の和訳

1:Miki and her family must be out of town. I have called several times,but there is no answer. 2:This electric machine did not function properly when it was delivered to my house. It must have been brokenduring shipping. 3:He can't be watching TV. There are no programs today because of the strike. 4:I saw Mr. Yamada at Shinjuku Station this morning. You couldn't have. He's still on vacation in Hawaii. 5:Jim had a skiing accident,but he's all right. He's lucky,because he could have hurt himself badly. 6:This is a very important meeting. You ought not to miss it.

• 和訳をお願いします

I drove past the H it does not look to good.(Hは名称です) The front entrance was lock with a metal gate which you have to use a key to open . There was a front desk just like in a hotel but I did not see anyone there. There was a back entrance to this complex but it also had a metal gate. This morning after breakfast I grove by and the gates were all open and a person was at the desk. But you could just walk inside the complex without any one asking you if you live there. 説明が長くてわかりません。。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Aさん Im really interested in your presentation You should have presentation about Hentai Bさん>Yeah, that would be so easy too. i could just put you on the stage and thats it 特にi could just put you on the stage and thats it この文章の意味がわかりません。

• 和訳をお願いします!

和訳をお願いします! I think that he’s an incredible dreamer, incredibly naïve, he’s incredibly smart in what he wants to be smart at he’s one of those guys that knows ten thousand little things but doesn’t know much about one big thing and it was really fun, it was really fun to read and... Again there was something inspiring about it, there was something child like about it. There was something oddly brave about it and the thing that was very cool about the part to me was that he’s a simple guy and in his simplicity he doesn’t over think the world. And so he just lets the world happen to him and I think that that’s a blessing a lot of the time. ある俳優のインタビューです。 自分の役柄について聞かれ答えているのですが、どうしても意味が理解できないんです。。。 長文ですが宜しくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• 和訳をお願いします。

I was curious if you ever considered changing the structure of your website? Its very well written; I love what youve got to say. But maybe you could a little more in the way of content so people could connect with it better. Youve got an awful lot of text for only having 1 or 2 images. Maybe you could space it out better?

• 分からない問題があります

一応自分でも解いてみたのですが、分からない点があるので解説を御願いします。 全て選択問題です。 1, The music at the party was very loud and ( ) from far away. (1)can hear it (2)could be heard (3)could hear (4)could hear it 主語が「The music」なので、(2)を選び受動態にすることを考えました。 しかし、イマイチしっくり来る訳が思いつきません・・・。 2, There would sometimes be ( ) thirty-five or forty people in one field during the berry-picking season. (1)as much as (2)so much as (3)as many as (4)so many as 数えられる名詞の時に用いられる(3)を選びました。 「the berry-piciking season」とはどう訳せばよいですか? 解答お待ちしております!

• 和訳うまく出来ないところ教えてください

Phew, you dont know how good it is to hear from you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! やれやれ?(ひゃー?)あなたは知らない、どのくらい調子がいいのか、あなたから聞くために (体の調子がよくない事をいいました) I wish I was there or you were here. 私はそこにいた、あなたはここにいた???? (ちょっと訳せません) It was very good to hear from you I was very worried あなたからとてもよかったと聞けた、私はとても心配してた。

• 和訳をお願いします。

【1】  At last l was in Japan. l stepped out of the plane into the Narita Airport building for the first time. l was walking towards immigration when 1 saw it. It was the first time in my life. Two Japanese were standing in front of each other bowing, bowing, and bowing. They seemed to bow for even There was something else though - something very shocking. They were saying many things, but I could not understand. For the first time, l was in a country where I could not even guess a single word of the local language. To me, whatever those two people were saying to each other, it just sounded like noise. However, I could pick up one of the sounds very clearly. It was DOMO.  On the way out of the airport, I could hear again and again that same domo l had to find out what it was. Walking right beside me was a French businessman on his second two-day trip to Japan. He looked like an expert on things Japanese. “Well” he said, “my experience has taught me that it means something like thank you." Then he went on explaining:. "Whenever you want to thank anyone for anything and be polite at the same tune. just say ‘domo and it will be all right. And don*t forget. You have to bow every time you say thank you.* On hearing that I said to myself‘Oh, this is a very useful expression. I must remember it”