• 締切済み

英作文

『1つのコカ・コーラのカンが他のいくつかのコカ・コーラのカンに囲まれている』 という英文をItから始める英文を作るとしたら、 It is surrounded by many other Coka cans. みたいな感じになりますか?イメージとしては、画像のような感じです。『1つのコカ・コーラ』というのがいまいちどこに入れたらいいか分からないです。お願いします。 ちなみに、これはコカ・コーラで『ロマンチック』を表しています。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

みんなの回答

noname#232424
noname#232424
回答No.2

coke romantic でネット検索しても,画像のかたちはでてきませんでした。あなたの創作ですか? Seven Coke cans stand in "romantic" arrangement I call. One is at the center, and the others surround it.

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。『1つのコカ・コーラのカンが他のいくつかのコカ・コーラのカンに囲まれている』という英文をItから始める英文を作るのは愚かです。 2。『1つのコカ・コーラ』というのがいまいちどこに入れたらいいか分からないです。お願いします。 One can of Coke is surrounded by other Coke cans. 3。イメージとしては、画像のような感じです。  でしたら、何もコカコーラの缶を引っ張りださなくても    Encircle a circle with six others of the same diameter.ですみます。

関連するQ&A

• 英語 箱詰め

『それは、いくつかのカンと一緒に箱詰めされている』を、英語にするとどのような感じになりますか?イメージとしては、画像のような感じです。It is~、で表現したいです。お願いいたします。 ちなみに自分で考えたのは、It is boxed with some cans.です。

• 英作文

英作文の問題です。 私の作文を採点してくださいm 1, 次の質問に対する答えを、 理由を含めて英語で書きなさい。 ただし英文は15語以上とし、 2文になっても良い。 I like English because it is used by many people and many country. I think English interesting. 2,あなたの将来の夢について 3文以上の英文で書きなさい。 I want to be a police. I like helping people.and police is loved by many people. So I want to be a police. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文-5

日本に滞在している外国人の学生に次のように聞かれたとします。あなたならどのようにこたえ、どんな理由説明をしますか。 "Why do so many young Japanese have their own cellular phone? Most of my Japanese friends have a 'keitai'. Do I need to get one? It is a very useful tool. We had contacted other people by using telephone in our home or company , or using public telephone in towns. However, nowadays we can contact them by using it wherever you are. Furthermore, it has a lot of information and you can readily look for almost everything by using it. That's why many young Japanese have it. However,you should be free to decide whether you have or don't have it. よろしくお願いします!

• 英作文 添削お願いします

英作文 添削お願いします 日本語訳の下が「作った英文」、模範解答の下が「模範解答」です 「ものの見方を変えれば気持ちも新しくなる。」 Also the mind becomes new by changing the way of seeing things. 模範解答 Different viewpoints bring us different feelings. If we change our way of looking at things, we will have a new feeling. 「日本語では短い言葉で多くのことを表すことができる。」 Japanese enable us to express many things with short words. 模範解答 You can say a lot of things with a few words in Japanese. 「人と人が理解しあう手段は様々なのである。」 There are some kinds of the ways of people understanding each other. 模範解答 There are various ways for people to understand each other. There are many ways in which people understand one another. 「私たちは、人から必要とされることで幸せになります。」 We feel happy by being needed by other people. 模範解答 We become happy when we are needed by other people. It makes us happy to be needed by others. 「彼らが働く場を作ることは、私たちの責任なのです。」 It is responsible for us to make the place where they can work. 模範解答 We have to make places for them to work in. It is our responsibility to make places where they work. お願いします。

• 英作文

英作文の採点をしていただきたいです 問題 次の英文の指示に従って3分程度の英語で書きなさい。 It is difficult for you to do some things if you are alone. But if you do such things with other people,you don't think they are difficult. Find one example among those things in your life and write about it. My answer It is difficult for me to play the guitar. Playing the guitar is fun.But I can't play it well. My friend can play the guitar very well. So I am helped by my friend.And I can play the guitar well. 減点されない文になってますか? 採点よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

野球は、アメリカの国民的スポーツのひとつである。多くのアメリカ人は、子供の頃、 近所の野原で野球をして大きくなる。泥まみれになり、隣の誰それは自分より上手になった とか、ならないとかいいながら、他人と共同生活を送っていくすべを身に着けていく。あるいは 他人に負かされるという屈辱感を受け入れる訓練を重ねていく。 Baseball is one of the national sports in Ameria. Many Americans play it in their childhood on near grass from their house and grow with it. By doing so, they can learn how to get along with other people in their life, being maddy, saying someone next to them became well or less than themselves in it. We can also say that they train themselves to acknowledge the regret to be beated by other pople. 大変わかりづらい文章になってしまいました。屈辱感 でかなり困りました。 回答よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

「私の将来、具体的に何の職業に就きたいかは決まっていません。」 It is not decided what occupation I want to get concretely in the future. としてみたのですが、間違っているところがあればご指摘お願いします。 ちなみに日本語訳も英文も私が考えたものなので、意味上あっていれば文の構造はどんなものでもいいです。

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

世の中からいい人と言われる人間になるのは簡単です。耳ざわりのいい言葉を操り、困窮した立場にある人間、いわゆる弱者と呼ばれる人々の側に立ってものを語ればいいんです。しかし、人から信頼される人になるという事は、一筋縄ではいきません。 It is easy to be said you are kind by other people.This is because, to be said so, all you have to do is using the word which do not irritate others and talking as if you were on behalf of poor people so to speak the weak. However, on the other hand, it is difficult to be believed by others. よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文

こんにちは。中3です。 次は英作文の問題です。添削をお願いします。 問題 次は、留学生のマークがエミに話しかけている場面です。エミになったつもりで答えなさい。答えは2文で書き、それぞれの英文は5語以上とする。 Mark In Japan many children read comic books. What do you think of reading comic books? 答え I think reading comic books is good for children. Because it is very interesting and can learn a lot of things.

• 英作文

間違い多いと思いますが英作文のチェックをお願いします。 また、もう1~2分くらい加えたいのですがどんな文を加えたらいいと思いますか? 電気をこまめに消す I would turn off the electricity(light) frequently. これは簡単にできる This can easily. 続けることで、環境を守る一つの方法になる By continuing,it is one way to protect the environment. 他にもある、例えばマイバックを使うこと There are other ways,for example ,using the "my bag". 私はいつも買い物で使っている I have always when I'm shopping. 自然が好きなので環境が守られてほしい I like nature so I hope the environment is protected.