• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:和訳をよろしくお願いします)

女性が食品機械からピーナッツバターを舐める様子に驚き

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 女性が食品機械からピーナッツバターを舐める様子に驚きました。
  • 彼女はプラスチックの容器の蓋を持ち上げ、ピーナッツバターマシンからピーナッツバターをこそぎ落としました。
  • 彼女は同じ蓋を使って他の2つのディスペンサーからナッツバターをこそぎ落とし、それぞれの後に蓋を舐めました。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9732/12107)
回答No.1

彼女はプラスチック容器の蓋を取り上げ、ピーナッツバター用自販機につけて、ピーナッツバターを機械から出てくる場所からこそぎ取った。(そして)ふた(についたもの)をなめ取ってから、同じふたを使って他の2つの自販機のナッツバターを掻き取り、そのふたを順になめた。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 言い換えができるでしょうか

She picked up a plastic container lid and put it up to the peanut butter machine, scraping off the peanut butter from where it comes out of the machine. この文はShe picked up a plastic container lid, put it up to the peanut butter machine, and spraped off the peanut butter from where it comes out of the machine. と言い換えができるでしょうか?何か違いが生じるのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします!

Inside the vending machine was a container of water with a hole at the bottom. A valve in the hole kept the water from escaping. The valve was attached to one end of a lever. When a coin was dropped into the machine, it fell on one end of the lever. As that end went down, the other end went up, lifting the valve from the hole in the water container. Water would flow out until the lever rocked back. 長くてごめんなさい! 説明文がわかりません(><)

• 和訳をお願いします。m( _ _ )m

“there's no doubt, Emmy, she has brought us all down, and stopped she must be from dragging us still farther.” “It makes me shudder to think what's coming from her pen. You must tell her you won't have it ― that it's got to be put a stop to.” 両方とも会話中の文章です。(2つの文は続いてはいません。) かなり簡単な文章だとは思うのですが、 なかなかキレイな日本語に訳すことができなくて。。 どうか知恵を貸してください。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

she moved away, and as the children said afterwards to each other, it was almost funny and certainly very sweet to see haw she tried not to be too happy the day she left, but they felt rather put upon, just the same. の和訳お願いします

• 和訳をお願いします。

From what I hear, he philandered (not sure whether he actually cheated or whether it was something tamer like “got lap dances at strip clubs” or “flirted more than he should have”) before they got married. She knew about it and put up with him anyway because of how much she wanted to bag a rich husband and fulfill her dream wedding princess fantasies. よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いいたします(中学レベル)。

中学英語から勉強をやりなおしている社会人です。 英文を読んでいて、上手く訳せない部分がありますので、その部分の説明をしていただけないでしょうか? 登場人物は2人で、女性が、木の実を手に持って男(チンパンジー)に渡そうとしている場面です。 He closed his fingers around my hand and looked into my eyes. Then he took the nut and dropped it to the ground. From the way he looked, it was easy to tell that he didn't want the nut, but he wanted to thank me for that. ここでよくわからない部分が2箇所あります。 「From the way he looked」と「it was easy to tell that he didn't want the nut」の部分です。 前者は、彼が彼女を見つめていたので、その「見つめかたから」という解釈でよいのでしょうか。 後者に関しては、「彼女が、彼が木の実を欲していないということが簡単にわかった」という事がいいたいのでしょうか?この文章でのtellの訳し方がよくわかりません。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文を和訳して下さい

They say all good things comes to an end... a week was definitely way too short but im glad she got to meet my friends and family down here and got to experience life from my perspective. See you in April

• よろしくお願いします

(自分はいい友達を持っている、という文脈)But whenever we have a conflict, she does something I find frustrating and immature. She tells all our mutual friends about our disagreement -- and from her own biased perspective. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. I've also put it together for myself because whenever she fights with another friend, she tells me all about it. I've picked up on this over the years because these mutual friends have let slip things that she's told them about our fights. の和訳と、put it together for myself の意味をよろしくお願いします

• イディオムの使い方について

次のような場合の使い分けが分かりません。 take off put on 等は take off the coat take it off put on the coat put it on のようにtake off 名詞  take 代名詞 off のような語順になると思いますが、 see off「見送る」の場合何故 see off my friend とならずに see my friend offとなるのですか。 名詞、代名詞を 中に入れたり、外に出したりというのはどのように理解するべきなのですか。

• 和訳が分かりません。

it discourages people from turning a thermostat all the way down to try "cooling off the house faster" (which never works). 上記のcool off はどうやって訳せばいいのでしょうか?