• ベストアンサー

意味を教えてください

We closed Tom's account and opened another one, putting cash in it for him and trying to pay down some of his bills to keep him from losing utilities. pay down some of his billsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4129/5365)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9728/12102)
回答No.1

>pay down some of his billsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします ⇒「彼の勘定の一部を頭金として支払う」という意味です。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 語順について

並べ替え問題で I have to apologize to him for losing his CD. を I have to apologize to him for his CD losing. と間違えたのですが、 何故for his CD losing ではダメなのでしょうか?

• 同じ意味になるにはどうしたらいいですか?

同じ意味になるにはどうしたらいいですか? 1.Dick insisted that I should pay the bill. Dick insisted( ) ( ) paying the bill. 2.Lucky regrets that she did not save the money. Lucky regrets ( ) ( ) save dthe money. 3.I make it a rule to go to bed at eleven. I am ( ) the ( )( ) going to bed at eleven. 4.Tom complains that his job gives him no satisfaction. Tom complains ( ) his job ( ) no satisfaction ( ). よろしくお願いしします

• どのような意味でしょうか

After many hours of crying and shouting he admitted to me that he and this person have engaged in sexual contact. I'm crushed! This is the love of my life! I would never have suspected cheating from him! He said he had to get his curiosity out of his system before he asked me to marry him this summer. get his curiosity out of his systemとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 意味を教えてください

I was divorced for 10 years, and am now remarried. Four months after we said I do, my first husband left me (on Valentine's Day!) without a word. It was out of character for him not to come home, and I was so worried I reported him to the police as a missing person. If that wasn't enough, he left me owing the power and water bills, and our rent was three months behind. owing the power and water billsの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 翻訳お願いします。

翻訳お願いします。 For example, if the electric company represented a bill as bits instead of a printed sheet of paper, it could send it to you as email so that it would reach you within minutes, instead of in the mail after many days. If you could pay your bills using bits in email, you could program your computer to pay your bills automatically when they became due. If everyone were to use computer networks to pay their bills, we would no longer need to cut down millions of trees for bills, envelopes, and stamps! It would also make life easier for the electric company, the bank, and you. 翻訳お願いします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I am more of a glass-half-empty kind of woman, so it is difficult for me to express myself otherwise. I always seem to want to talk about the what-ifs and my concerns and my personal outlook on things, which always differs from his. This upsets him very much and usually causes him to lash out at me, saying I need to stop this and start thinking about how it ruins the moment for him. ruins the moment for himとはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• the engine blows

He doesn’t pay attention to his bills or taxes and doesn’t clean, and he won’t even change the oil in his car until the engine blows (twice!). the engine blowsはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• presentの意味です。

Mr. Edwards, the winner of the South Carolina primary in 2004, also slashed into his leading rival in the state, Mr. Obama, by portraying him as weak-willed for voting “present” -- rather than yea or nay -- on scores of bills as an Illinois state senator. このpresentとon scores of billsが何を指しているのかが分かりません。 どうぞよろしくおねがいします。

• どのような意味でしょうか

I have been with my fiancé for almost four years. He’s smart, funny, generous, and attentive. He also has some problems with drinking and a wicked temper. These problems have come to a head before, with a couple of drunken tantrums over the years. This past weekend, it was worse than it’s ever been, and he put me through a wall. I’m OK physically now. The next day, he poured out the rest of his liquor cabinet (I rarely drink) and called a counselor to help him manage his anger. poured out the rest of his liquor cabinetはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英語の問題

問題について Greg Martin gained some ground today in his attempt to be the first New Zealander to win at the Sea Pines Open with some fine putting that put him just two shots behind the leader , Jamie Sullivan , with a three-day total of 196 . Martin started the day tied with Australian Alex Waters at five shots behind , and the Australian was overtaken by his fellow countryman Tony Robinson , who played an impressive round with four birdies , to put him one shot ahead of Waters and four shots behind the leader with 198 . この文から 結局、Sea Pines Open では 誰が先頭車なのでしょうか? またリーダーのトータルポイントは198であってますか? 何度もすみません。回答お願いします。