• ベストアンサー

英文に関しての質問

教授に「今日は6:30にここに衣装を持って来ればいいんですよね?」 と確認をしたいのですが、 I'm going to come here and bring my costume, right? でいいでしょうか? right?という表現がいいのか悪いのかわからず…。 失礼でないでしょうか? 特に問題なければいいのですが、もし文章おかしい、などあれば添削して欲しいです。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9742/12126)
回答No.1

>I'm going to come here and bring my costume, right? >でいいでしょうか? ⇒これでもいいですが、 I'm coming here bringing my costume at 6:30 today, right? と縮めることもできます。 >right?という表現がいいのか悪いのかわからず…。 >失礼でないでしょうか? ⇒失礼ではないと思いますが、 is it all right? とすればさらに万全でしょう。

topsakura_8520
質問者

お礼

添削ありがとうございます! Is it all rights?とすればいいのですね! 早速使わせていただきます!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英文解釈に関して質問

下記の英文で I pray to Christ to say, 'Thank you for this day and my family and my health,' and now that I'm older I’ve added, ‘Please illuminate me. 1. I'm older I’ve addedとは、どのような意味ですか。 2.that I'm older I’ve added,は、(I pray to Christ to say)that I'm older I’ve added,という ことですか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文の添削お願いします!!

今度、試験で論文を書く外国人の友達に英語でメッセージを送りたいと考えています。 添削お願いします。また、よりよい表現があれば教えてください。宜しくお願いします。 All I can do is hope that everything will be running smoothly and going well of you. Although I can't do anything but cross my fingers, I will spend whole day with successful thoughts of you. Just relax and trust in your efforts, and write a treatise by all your opinions until your brain will be vacuous!!!! (脳が空になるまで頑張って論文を書いてね・・って言いたいんです) I have a feeling that everything is going to be all right! Good luck !!

• 文章解釈

添付ファイルで赤くマーカーされている 文章の解釈が分からないです。 どういった意図でこの文章が導入されているか解説宜しくお願いします。 As he put it in The War of Art, "We don't tell ourselves,'I'm never going to write my symphony. Instead we say, 'I'm going to write my symphony;I'm just going to start tomorrow.' As he put it in The War of Art,は理解できます。 解説宜しくお願いします。

• 英文あってるでしょうか??

私の人生は人生は今日私がやることによって決まる How my life is going to be will be decided by something I 'm going to do today. もし全然違っていれば、訂正していただけるとありがたいです!

• be going to について

Be going to の形について教えてください。 http://okwave.jp/qa/q6863342.html 上記の質問をみて、I'm going to go shopping.=I'm going shopping.と略せるのはわかりました。 でも、I'm going to shopping.は間違いですか?(going と shoppingの間の『to』は不要なのか?) では『今夜クラブに行くの場合』はどうでしょうか? I'm going to go clubbing tonight. =I'm going clubbing tonight. か I'm going to clubbing tonight. のどちらですか?? あと、この文章はどうでしょうか? My mother is going to go to a concert next Saturday. この文章は下記のように略せますか?? My mother is going to a concert next Saturday. あきれてしまうような質問かもしれませんが、教えていただけると大変助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英文が訳せません

(1)I'm speaking for ECO, the Environmental Children's Organization. (2)We raised all the money, and traveled six thousand miles to come here. この2つの英文が訳せません;; 分かる方は教えて下さい!!

• 英文についての質問

My name is XX and I wanted to talk to you to ask if you could tutor me for English. という文章があるのですが、なぜ「I wanted to」ということは 「英語を教えてもらえないかお願いしたかった」ということでしょうか? ではなく、「英語を教えて欲しいのであなたと話してみたかった」ということでしょうか?つまり今後、連絡交換をして話をしたい、ということですか?

• 次の英文のwhatの役割を教えてください。

次の文頭のwhatの役割がわかりません。 What with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, I don't know how we're going to get by. with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college, (旦那は失業するし、娘達は大学在学中だし、) I don't know how we're going to get by. (これからどうやって生活していけばいいかわからない。) ここまではすんなりわかるのですが、、どうもwhatが使われた意図がわかりません。。 意図というか、文法的な読みが乏しいだけなんですが。。(涙) ちなみにこの文章、‘what’をなくして I don't know how we're going to get by with my husband losing his job and my daughters at college. でも意味は同じになるんですよね・・? どなたか教えてください。よろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英文のチェックをお願い致します…!!

長くなってしまうのですが、以下の文章であっているかどなたか確認して頂けると嬉しいです。 ☆のところがとても不安な箇所ですので、そこだけでも結構です。全体通して不安ですが。 The most important thing for me is my family. And I should cherish it. First, I thank my parents very much. I owe it to my parents that I could put myself to playing tennis in my junior high school and high school days. In the second year in high school, when I really wanted to leave club activities, my parents encouraged me to continue it. ☆1 At the time, if I was easily allowed to leave club activities, ここに"今の私はないと確信する"と入れたいのですがI'm sure...から続きません、教えて頂きたいです。 When my mother came and watched games, she looked at a tournament table and checked my next competitor. ☆2 I will be dutiful to my parents because I have done what I wanted to do. Second, I also thank my grandparents. I live with them. When I come home, I'm happy that there is someone at home. So I thank my grandmother very much because my parents and my grandfather work. My grandmother cares about me and my sister. ☆3 And she came to the piano concert for me. My grandfather died when I was in the second year in high school. I couldn't believe it because he has worked and been fine until he entered hospital. ☆4 I regretted going to the hospital few times. ↑お見舞いにほとんど行けなかったのが心残りだ、というような意味にしたいのですが、間違っている気がしてなりません。教えてください。 He also came to the piano concert every year, and seemed to look forward to it. So I'm happy that I can cherish my family and feel love from my family. I wish people in the world cherish their families. 長いですがどなたかよろしくお願い致します。 酷い文章で申し訳ありません。

• 英文で分からないところがあります

間違った英文があったら添削お願いします。 私の送った富士山のポストカードが届いてとても嬉しいです。 I’m very glad that you received my postcard (Mt. Fuji). 貴女が富士山のポストカードを気にいってくれて嬉しいです。 I’m happy that you liked to its postcard. 貴女は、富士山に行ってみたいのですか?富士山は、とてもいいところです。お勧めですよ。 Do you go to Mt. Fuji? Its mountain is very nice place. I recommend going by its mountain.