• ベストアンサー

brought her on trips

My friend had a bad breakup last year and needed a place to stay, so I took her in, loaned her money, brought her on trips, broughtの代わりにtookでも良いでしょうか?なにか違いはあるでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4118/5352)
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。 broughtの代わりにtookでも良いでしょうか?  文法的には正しい文ができます。 2。なにか違いはあるでしょうか?  方向が違います。この文の文脈では彼女のいた場所から話し手の所へ「連れてきた」わけですから、下記のように bring がいいと思います。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=bring  話し手の所が到着点でなく、出発点ならば take がいいと思います。したがって、出発点や到着点を決めずただ旅行に連れて行ったならどちらも同じです。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 日本語訳お願いします。

I visit Hawaii once or twice a year. Thank for becoming my FB friend, I heard about you from my friend tomoko, she told me you took care of her when she was in Hawaii last year. よろしくお願いします。

• よろしくお願いします

I have a 1-year-old daughter. On my days off, I like to try to get together with my friend, Stacey, a stay-at-home mom, and her 2-year old daughter and 1-year-old son. About a month ago, I accepted an invitation to her house and took my daughter to play with her children. My daughter had a head-cold—runny nose, occasional cough. I didn’t think it was a big deal since I would still have taken her to day care had it been a day that I was working. had it been a day that I was workingの意味と文法的解説をよろしくお願いします

• wired her the money

I am a struggling student who works full time. My sister called begging me for $500 for rent and that she was on the verge of being kicked out. I stupidly wired her the money. It was a lie. Her idiotic dog got out (again) and hit by a car and needed medical attention and she posted about it on social media. I called her on it, and she confessed, saying I wouldn’t give her the money otherwise. The money I sent her was all my savings, my grocery money for two weeks, and leftover birthday money. I lost it. I screamed at her and called a selfish little bitch. She cared more about this stupid dog than her own sister. I am barely keeping my own head above water as is. wired her the moneyの意味を簡単に説明してください。あと、I am barely keeping my own head above water as is. の意味も教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• loomed over her

Recently, my daughter “Sarah” and her best friend, “Lauren,” were playing outside. Lauren’s mom, “Kerry,” and I have become good friends, so she was over as well. Kerry is white, and Lauren’s father is black. While the girls were playing together and I was inside, Sarah apparently cracked her jump rope at Lauren and called her “my ——.” Kerry flew into a fury. She took Sarah’s jump rope, loomed over her, and read her the riot act. loomed over herはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 現在完了形について

“Eric” and I were together for five years and had a horrible breakup a year ago. While we were together I grew very close to his daughter “Amy,” and she to me. Amy’s mom has not been in the picture for many years. Amy took our breakup badly, and pretty much took my side in everything. We’ve kept in touch and often done things together since Eric and I split. We basically don’t discuss him. I last spoke to Amy early in September. Since then she hasn’t called or texted. I’ve tried to contact her several times, telling her I miss her and asking about getting together. I’ve tried toはなぜ過去形ではなく現在完了形なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• ask for her company

"Must you wear those glasses?"  "Well, yes. The glare."  "The wearing of dark glasses," she said, "is a modern psychological phenomenon. It signifies the trend towards impersonalization, the weapon of the modern Inquisitor, it--"  "There's a lot in what you say." But I did not remove my glasses, for I had not asked for her company in the first place, and there is a limit to what one can listen to with the naked eye. Muriel SparkのThe Dark Glassesからの英文です。 (二人の女性が湖に歩いて来たところです) I had not asked for her company in the first placeの部分なのですが、 ここは、 私は第一に彼女に同伴することを求めなかった、でしょうか?(companyは動詞) それとも 私は第一に彼女の仲間(になること)を(自分自身に)求めなかった、でしょうか?(companyは名詞) どちらにもとれるのでしょうか? その場合は文脈から判断するのでしょうか? 前文は Coming to the edge of the lake we paused to look at our reflections in the water. It was then I recognized her from the past, her face looking up from the lake. She had not stopped talking.  I put on my dark glasses to shield my eyes from the sun and conceal my recognition from her eyes.  "Am I boring you?" she said.  "No, not a bit, Dr Gray."  "Sure?"  It is discouraging to put on sun-glasses in the middle of someone's intimate story. But they were necessary, now that I had recognized her, and was excited, and could only honourably hear what she had to say from a point of concealment. となっています。(前文の冒頭が物語の出だしになっています) 教えてください。お願い致します。

• his is on me

Dear Sugars, I remember reading, at some point, that you should be willing to give any money you lend to friends and family as a gift if you want to maintain that friendship or relationship. I get this. I've lived by it for a long time. However, I went against my better judgment and lent a friend a lot of money. She said she would pay me back quickly, but now it's been almost a year. I never imagined that she would avoid the topic the way she has, but after I lent her the money, she never mentioned it again. My heart hurts when I think about it. If it were a few hundred dollars I would feel OK with the gift, but this is a big amount of money. Should I assume that if I bring it up with her and ask her to pay me, that I am going to lose the friendship? It feels so incredibly unfair that this is on me. his is on meはどのような意味でしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 文法 書き換え

【1】(  )内の動詞を不定詞か動名詞に変えて、正しい文にしなさい。  (1)Bobby seems to have forgotten (visit) this place last year.  (2)The students stopped (talk) when the teacher entered the classroom.  (3)She had decided (stay) in Hokkaido during the summer vacation.   (4)Remember (turn) off the light when you leave the room. よろしくお願いします_(._.)_

• お葬式(ジョーク)

宜しくお願いします。 “I think he means her legs.” っていう落ちなんですが、いったい何のことだかさっぱり わかりません。 何方か、落ち について、解説お願いします。 ■ The Funeral The preacher was delivering a sermon at Emily’s funeral.“Emily has had many ups and downs in her life, but she always soldiered on. She married her first husband at the tender age of 18 and had ten children with him. However, her husband died at a relatively young age. She married again and had seven more children, but again, her husband died. But, Emily found happiness again with her third husband, and had five more children, until he passed away last year. Alas, now Emily has also passed away. Thank you Lord, for sending us this determined and loving woman. Lord, they are finally together.” One mourner leaned over and whispered to her friend, “Do you think he means her first, second or third husband?”The friend replies, “I think he means her legs.”

• 前置詞の質問です。

ご協力お願いします。 「昨年の今頃は、大雪だった」 We had a lot of snow this time of last year.(私の回答) これを、ヤフー翻訳でやると、「昨年の今度は大雪だった」となりました。 問題集の回答には、 We had a lot of snow about this time of last year. aboutの前置詞がついてました。 私の回答は前置詞がないですが、これだと問題文の英訳として適切ではないのでしょうか? this time of last year だけを翻訳にかけたら、「昨年のこの時」となりました。 また、at を用いて We had a lot of snow at this time of last year.とすると、 「昨年のこの時代に、多くの雪が降りました。」 となります。 ご回答お願いします。