Two-Week Tendency: Meeting Men and Dating

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Discover my two-week tendency with men and dating.
  • Learn how I meet someone the first weekend while I'm out.
  • Explore the process of texting, talking, and going on a date.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

文脈に合った和訳

I've realized I have a two-week tendency with men over the past year. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm out, or I'll be introduced to someone through a friend. Over the next few days, we text, talk, and maybe go on a date. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm outの文脈に合った和訳をよろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4122/5356)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm outの文脈に合った和訳をよろしくお願いします  最初の週末には誰かに(私の部屋でも彼の部屋でもなく、やばいと思ったらすぐ逃げ出せる中立な)外で会う。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9723/12095)
回答No.2

>I've realized I have a two-week tendency with men over the past year. I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm out, or I'll be introduced to someone through a friend. Over the next few days, we text, talk, and maybe go on a date. ⇒私は、昨年中を通して男性とは2週間(単位)の付き合いをする傾向があることに気づきました。最初の週末、私は外出中に知り合うか、あるいは友だちを通じて紹介されます。次の数日間、私達は型どおりのやり取りをしたり、雑談をしたりして、それから、おそらくデートということになるのです。 >I'll meet someone the first weekend while I'm outの文脈に合った和訳をよろしくお願いします ⇒私は、最初の週の週末、外出中に誰か(男性)と知り合うことになります。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• while ...ing について

以下の文構造について教えてください。 I'll get to meet a lot of new people while working outdoors talking about a subeject I love. これは、 1. I'll get to meet a lot of new people (while working outdoors) talking about a subeject I love. 2. I'll get to meet a lot of new people (while [working outdoors] [talking about a subeject I love]). 1 のように、while -ing の -ing は、working のみにかかる。 2 のように、while -ing の -ing は、working と talking の両方にかかる。 のどちらで捉えればいいのでしょうか。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳をお願いします

I am doing a language exchange with a Japanese girl and it's working okay but I see what you mean. It would be a little difficult without the right set-up. Maybe we could sort something out, I'll look into it,okay?

• 英語の訳をお願いします

Maybe I'll meet your teacher one day !  たぶん私はあなたの先生にいつか会うでしょう。  →このような訳でよろしいでしょうか?  この場合のMaybe は「高い確率で会う」と解釈よろしいでしょうか?  どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳をお願いします He had found it lying in the street,and as he looked at me over the top of his glasses,he said,“Maybe now you'll learn not to be careless and lose things.” I 'm a grown woman now,and I still lose things. I'm still careless. But what my father taught me that day was not a lesson of responsibility. I learned not to believe his laughter.Because even his laughter hurt.

• 和訳お願いします!

I'm workin' on the high hope And if it all works out, you might just see me Or hear from me in a while I'm gonna make it across this tight rope And I'm comin' for my prize No more I'll be waitin' 'round While life just passes by Maybe when our hearts realign Maybe when we've both had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay 'Cause I've been livin' in the half life Not sure which way to turn Why must a man lose everything To find out what he wants I'm gonna wait until it feels right And when that time has come Wild horses won't keep me back From where you have gone Maybe when we're both old and wise Maybe when our hearts have had some time I'm gonna see you there I'm gonna see you there, lay Where we can be natural, lay After all we've seen We can do anything, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay Where your good times gone Where we are forever young, lay Where your heart is strong Where we can go on and on, lay, lay! I wanna see you there 私の好きなHigh hopeという歌の歌詞ですが、和訳の歌詞が探しても見当たらないので、英語が得意な方やネイティブの方に和訳して頂きたいです。自力でひと通り和訳してみましたが意味不明でした。笑 よろしくお願いします。

• 和訳をよろしくお願いします

I’m a recently realized genderqueer person, falling more toward the side of a trans girl. Over the past six to 12 months, I’ve started dressing the part as I get more comfortable, and that means that I’ve been more easily recognizable as a queer person, or at least it’s easier for people to guess, since appearance isn’t always proof positive. A handful of times, another person—who, if I had to guess, I would presume is a fellow queer individual—has approached me unexpectedly to offer a compliment or other kind word. In the past I’d have thought nothing of it beyond a kind word from a stranger, but with the hope to meet new queer friends on my mind, these moments have made me wonder if there’s some secret code or policy that some queer folks subscribe to when it comes to acknowledging or reaching out to others they suspect are members of the club, and I’m experiencing it for the first time as a New QueerTM. I’d have thought nothing of it beyond a kind word from a stranger,とwith the hope to meet new queer friends on my mindの和訳をよろしくお願いします

• 英文の和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで、 お願いできますでしょうか? やっと顔の比喩の段落が終わったようです。 多分出てこないとは思いますが・・。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You should not disregard someone you meet if they do not fit the chart picture perfectly. But likewise, don't try to make the particles fit someone if they don't, for that in the end will lead self delusion, and the agony of disappointment. Without ever knowing it, you have waited all your life to meet this one great love, when you meet your soul mate all the doubts will dissolve, you will know inside. Maybe you are already acquainted with someone who fits the description, maybe not. But be rational and accept this description only as a guide, a likeness, a glimpse into the future and nothing more than that.

• 和訳お願いします

Oh I see, well I'm sure you'll do great on your exams^^ I don't have any big plans since my summer vacation is almost over:( But I am planing on being an intern at a radio station, and I'll be on my friends radio show on Tuesday! I guess that is a big plan? haha よろしくお願いします

• 和訳をお願いします

下記の英文を和訳して頂けますか よろしくお願いします By the way I have something for you! Actually it's my birthday gift. I'm sorry it was too late. I'll bring it next week so if you have time to drop by I'll make sure that you can pick it up. Well me, I'm getting better maybe! I don't want to mind it too much! Anyway...I'll keep it touch! Take care

• 和訳のお手伝いお願いします。

和訳のお手伝いお願いします。 自分でもやってみました。違う解釈だったら訂正お願いいたします! I just arrived at work :((今仕事に着いたよ) It's been very beautiful weather in Osaka. But a little bit hot.(大阪はすごい良い天気だよ。だけどちょっと暑い。) Ok I will try to take a weekend of in August. I will propose something next week is that ok for you? Mmmm ... too bad that can't each peach together :( But maybe it's still possible.(だけどまだ大丈夫) Oh 〇〇 is a competitor? Really I didn't know that.(それは知らなかった) What is the company you work for called? Do they have a shop in Oskaka?(大阪にもお店があるの?) I would like to see it.(見てみたいな) And maybe look at the commercial ... hahaha Don't worry ... I can recognize you out of 1000 people with no problem :) Enjoy the weekend,