How to Advance Your Sales Career: Tips for Success

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Learn how to advance your sales career with these tips for success. Discover strategies for earning more money, taking on more responsibilities, and reaching higher levels of success in the field of sales.
  • Translate the second sentence and explain the meaning of 'source'.
  • The second sentence in the given text is asking to translate it into Japanese and explain the meaning of the word 'source'.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

よろしくお願いします

You’ve been in your sales position for a few years now, and are eager to take on more responsibilities, earn more money and advance your career. You’re great at organizing your pipeline and you never fail to follow up on a lead. You even have great idea about how your company can source new clients. 2つ目のセンテンスの和訳と、source の意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• corta
  • お礼率76% (4119/5353)
  • 英語
  • 回答数3
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。あなたは自分の転落先を組織立てるのが上手で、手づるがあればそれを利用する機会を決して外さない。 2。自社の新しい顧客「の源泉を探り当てる」に当たって非常に優れた案さえも持っている。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (2)

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.3

sourceは、名詞としては、情報などの源、水源、資源ですが、動詞としてのsourceはそれらを探しあてて持ってくる。なので、source new clientsは、新しい顧客を見つけて会社が製品、サービスを売り込めるようにすると言う様な意味。一人ひとり客を呼び込んでくると言うよりは、ある顧客の層、種類と言うニュアンス。 例えば、あなたがウチワを作る会社にいて、ウチワをスーパーとか雑貨屋に売っているとします。sourcingは、それに加えて、お祭りのイベント会社みたいに違う可能性のあるお客を見つけてきてはそこに売り込む道筋をつけること。 全体を訳すと、 あなたはここ1-2年営業の担当をしていた、更に重要な仕事を引き受け、収入を上げ、そしてあなたの職歴を更に積みたいと強く思っています。あなたは情報のネットワークを築くのがとてもうまく、必要なツテを必ず見つけ出します。あなたは会社がどうやって新しい顧客層を開拓するかについてさえ優れたアイデアを持っています。

corta
質問者

お礼

ご回答ありがとうございます

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.2

#1です。訂正です。  転落先ではなく「連絡先」です。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみで、お願いできますでしょうか? 番外編です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 Astrologer of the Soul. More Soul Mate Readings Dear Tomoko, now you have read soul mate one, and been inspired by this very personal glimpse through the curtain of the present time into your future and what life and love holds for you. How can I help you further? I used to tell clients this is all there is, and they used to say No you can tell me more I know you can, your powers are deep, your astrological skill is matched by no other. You can tell me more! So out of these gentle but insistent demands grew soul mate the second. Volume two in the book of your life.

• ファイナンス(英語)の問題

You are planning your retirement in 30 years. You currently have $25,000 in bonds and $50,000 in shares. You plan to add $5,000 per year at the end of each of the next 30 years to your bond account. The stock account will earn an 11.5% return and the bond account will earn a 7.5% return. When you retire, you plan to withdraw an equal amount for each of the next 25 years at the end of each year and have nothing left. Additionally, when you retire you will transfer your money to an account that earns 6.75%. How much can you withdraw each year? これを解けなくて困ってます。分かる方がいたら教えていただきたいです。

• 訳で分からない部分があったので助けてください!

To be an interesting person you have to feed and exercise your mind. You cannot be interesting on an empty mind any more than you can be healthy on a diet of potato chips and no exercise. You have to read and discuss and write a good deal before you can fulfill the wonderful opportunity you have to pass from ignorance to knowledge and interestingness. この英文を和訳してください! 自然な訳にしたいので、翻訳ソフトや、アプリはなしでお願いいたします。

• 日本語に訳してください。よろしくお願いします。

長いですがよろしくお願いします。 Your zodiac sign is Pisces and his is Sagittarius. This is water and fire. These are opposite quality’s,. You need security in love and life. You are sensitive sympathetic, steady patient loyal, thoughtfull, inclined to dwell on things inwardly, far more than you show outwardly. Kind stubborn, dutiful and realistic. You have good ideas and work hard. You are intuitive, but prone to escapism, to evade or avoid issues and problems in life. He being a fire sign likes independence. This too will slow the relationship. You are both cautious about how to proceed. Being born under Sagittarius, he has an enthusiasm for life that is seldom dulled for long. He moves forwards at a faster pace, with things, leaving you uncertain. You ponder more, while is careless and doesn’t always stop to think or consider. Familiar situations are comforting to you psychologically You take on responsibilities willing and duty. You do the right thing, the honest thing But there can be too many straws on your back that burden you, and depress you, and you seek escape from stress and pressure of life. While he is more likely to move on and leave problems behind, he is less responsible, but more progressive You both have dreams for the future, big ideas You both work hard and have the stamina to see these through. Though you have less energy than him. Because things affect your emotions more and drain you at time... His ambitions, include getting on in life. Having more money. There is a practical down to earth side of him, that is not lead away by dreams and ideals, but moves too fast, sometimes slips, sometimes takes a wrong chance. It is difficult to say if he learns from his mistakes, because he doesn’t dwell on the past, even though he may return to it.. He is close to his family, loyal to his friends. But he doesn’t always show his best side to strangers. He is slow to anger but also quick to forget his irritations and temper, and expects other to do the same.. There is compatibility but both in your different ways tend to make the relationship interesting

• 今日の英文星占いです。翻訳お願いします。

Your energy is just right for personal business -- spiritual growth, development, education or even just kicking back and taking it easy. You can get back to your responsibilities soon enough.

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It ties you more. You are more prepared to work through any problems and try and resolve them, than someone who has no planet here. Relationships leave a deeper mark on your, the scars and memory good and bad remain forever. You are less prone to short shallow relationships, the loves you will have will touch your depth because some hidden fate is always set in motion by the planet. Much depends on the planet itself as to the nature of that fate..

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半部分ですので、内容が割れていると思います。 よろしくお願いします。 You have Libra, an Autumn sign on the ascendant. Your future partner will have Memorable striking looks., in addition to all the things I have already told you. He is well dressed. In the course of this relationship you will find that your complexion becomes finer and more delicate, more polished and but a little more oily, oily exudations in the folds round the eyes and nose, small blocked pores m. Cold chills on the kidney. Head aches. You will be sensitive to winter and cold places cold days when the air is sharp and painfull and you breath seems like a vapor, but he will warm your life.

• この短文の構造と意味

For the more people you need to support on earth and the better you want them to live, the faster you have to drive the transforming system. この英文の意味と文構造を教えていただきたいです。特にthe more~and the better の部分はandでつながっていますが「the比較、the比較」の構文なのでしょうか? よろしくお願い致します。

• 和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

• この英文、通訳できますか?

こんばんは。ちょっと私では通訳できない英文があったので、誰か通訳できませんか? 「hello seller am dr alison king from canada i am inneed of an urgent purchase of your item pasted on yahoo auction. i want them for my clients as a new year gift in africa and am willing to offer you the sum of $4,000usd for 5 set of the item. and more so i will like to do this in a very timely manner and i will pay you via BANK TO BANK DIRECT TRANSFER OR PAYPAL.」