質問:あなたのエネルギーは豊かさと「はい」というコミットメントのエネルギーを持っていますが、注意が必要です。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • あなたのエネルギーは、豊かさと必要なリソースを引き寄せる力を持っています。
  • 「はい」という言葉を言いたいという欲求が強いため、やり過ぎて疲れてしまうことがあります。
  • 自分自身のスタイルに従い、情熱を持って取り組めることにコミットする必要があります。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

和訳お願いいたします

Your Cross has the energy of being well provided for. You also have the energy of saying ''yes'' and making commitments. Your energetic makeup will always draw the necessary resources to you, however your desire to say ''yes'' can get you overextended and lead you to burn out. You need to follow your own style and make sure your commitments involve things you are passionate about. People will be drawn to you to experience your abundant resources. Make sure you are spending your energies on things that have meaning on your soul level.

noname#224603
noname#224603
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.2

「お礼コメント」をありがとうございました。 >最初のthe energy of being well provided forなんですが、 >the energy which is well provided forじゃないことから >『エネルギー自体がよくもたらされる』 >という意味でなく >『(何にせよ)よくもたらされる、というエネルギー』 >という意味になるのでは?と考えてます。 ⇒the energy of being well provided forのof の解釈が問題の中核だと思います。 このof は、「~の性質・特徴を持った」という意味ではないでしょうか。 つまり、この語句全体は、 being well provided for「うまい具合に準備される」-of「という性質・特徴を持った」-the energy「エネルギー」 という構成だと解釈した次第です。 of 以下全体を補語とする繋辞文を作ればこうなります。 The energy is of being well provided for. 「そのエネルギーは、うまい具合に準備される、という性質・特徴を持ったものである。」 この類の有名な語句に、a man of importance「重要な人物」というのがあります。これは、形容詞を使った表現とほぼ等しい意味になりますね。微妙な違いはありますが。 He is an important man.「彼は重要な人物である。」 He is a man of importance.「彼は重要であるという特徴を帯びた人物である。」 以上のことをよく配慮しながらご質問文を再度訳してみましょう。 (新しい訳文) あなたの心の「交点」には、うまい具合に準備されるという性能を帯びたエネルギーがあるのです。あなたにはまた、「はい、そうです」と言って(物事に)関与していくエネルギーがあります。たとえ「はい」と言おうとする要望があなた自身に過度な負荷をかけてあなたを燃え尽きさせそうになることがあっても、あなたの(内面の)力強い性質が、必要な資源・方便を常にあなたの元に引き寄せてくれるでしょう。あなたは、あなた自身のスタイルを維持することが必要ですので、あなたの「関与」なるものの中には、あなたが情熱を傾けるものが含まれることを確かめておくべきです。人々は、あなたの豊かな「資源」なるものを体験してみようとしてあなたに引き寄せられるてくることでしょう。(そんな場合でも)魂のレベルで意義のあるものにエネルギーを使うのだ、ということを確かめておく(意を用いる)べきです。 以上、再伸まで。

その他の回答 (1)

• Nakay702
  • ベストアンサー率80% (9705/12071)
回答No.1

以下のとおりお答えします。 あまりうまく訳せませんが、ニュアンスは何となく分かるような気がします。 (訳文) あなたの(心の)「交点」には、うまい具合に準備されているエネルギーがあるのです。あなたにはまた、「はい、そうです」と言って関与していくエネルギーがあります。たとえ「はい」と言うあなたの要望が、あなた自身に過度な負荷をかけてあなたを燃え尽きようとさせることがあっても、あなたの力強い性質(心の組み立て)が、必要な資源・方便をいつもあなたに引き寄せてくれるでしょう。あなたはあなた自身のスタイルを維持する必要があるので、あなたの「関与」なるものには、あなたの情熱を傾けるものが含まれることを確かめなさい。人々は、あなたの豊かな「資源」なるものを体験してみようとして、あなたに引き寄せられることでしょう。魂のレベルでの意味があるものにあなたのエネルギーを使っている、ということを確かめなさい。 以上、ご回答まで。

noname#224603
質問者

お礼

背景もわからない状況で、ご丁寧にありがとうございます。 最初のthe energy of being well provided forなんですが、 the energy which is well provided forじゃないことから 『エネルギー自体がよくもたらされる』 という意味でなく 『(何にせよ)よくもたらされる、というエネルギー』 という意味になるのでは?と考えてます。 そのあとの文章でも似た内容が出てきますので。いかがでしょうか。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか。 ミスのご指摘もあれば助かります。 よろしくお願いします。 Unafraid of the "dark" side of life, you are interested in esoteric religion, everything mystical or occult, and so on. Sexuality and physical desires are seen as spiritual. Money, power, and things of this world are also things you will have in your future with him. You have an intuitive ability to make money and acquire wealth, or to inspire your soul mate to do so. In the relationship his money may come and go, or fluctuate through mysterious circumstance. So may your investments. There will be times when he relies on you for financial support and bad times when you both risk deep losses through deception, theft and unknown causes. Mistakes in official documents.. A question I am occasionaly asked is, “ Does my soul mate like animals and pets? You have Neptune in sextile to Pluto. This small aspect suggests that he has a love of animals, including reptiles and fishes, both pets and wild animals in their habitats, a belief in conservation and also likes children You would like for your marriage to be wealthy. Your soul mate will gain wealth through the dead, or legacies, but I cannot tell when.

• 和訳をお願いします。

Okay then,we can now proceed further!! You will be required to make payment using any Money Transfer(Post Bank) or Western Union in your location and hopefully,you should be familiar with any in your location. I will send my complete home address for the transaction immediately i receive confirmation from you concerning payment. I can have the animals shipped next week,if it's OK by you or let me know exactly when you will want them delivered after payment and reservation have been done accordingly! Hope to hear from you soon and please make sure your address is correct for the records. 以上です。よろしくおねがいします。

• 和訳希望

以下の英文を和訳していただける方に。 お願いできますでしょうか? 1文節の前半部分ですので、内容が割れていると思います。 よろしくお願いします。 You have Libra, an Autumn sign on the ascendant. Your future partner will have Memorable striking looks., in addition to all the things I have already told you. He is well dressed. In the course of this relationship you will find that your complexion becomes finer and more delicate, more polished and but a little more oily, oily exudations in the folds round the eyes and nose, small blocked pores m. Cold chills on the kidney. Head aches. You will be sensitive to winter and cold places cold days when the air is sharp and painfull and you breath seems like a vapor, but he will warm your life.

• お願いです、和訳して下さい!

『I really needed to hear that while I am waiting for you. You seem to do things that fit me very well. You are a special woman. And yes you will be in my dreams,until we are together again...』 宜しくお願いします。

• 和訳希望

I am sending them to you so that you will have an idea of the kind of job I do, so I want to set up something that will allow me to handle things while am around and that won't let me travel always. I will make sure I keep you posted following all developments in every way possible.

• 和訳をお願いいたします

以下の英文を和訳していただけるかたに。 お願いできますでしょうか? 2段落になっています。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 You are very painstaking and deliberate when it comes to partnerships, lovers, relationships of all kinds. You tend toward long-lasting friendships and are very loyal. sometimes too staid. Money and material possessions will be come important in this relationship one way or another. But money will be gained through this union eventually. If the ruler of the seventh house is afflicted at any time by a difficult transit in your chart however there will be loss through the partners wastefulness or misfortune. The ruler of the seventh in this house often means that you hope to be kept or not to have to work after marriage. This may be a drain on the soul mates income. But he will spend money on your anyway and will like to buy you things.

• 和訳お願いいたします。

I hope you will like it.I did some research and made sure it has all latest features of hair dryers. Please excuse me for being so poorly equipped. Are there other things you need to prepare for your trip? Ah money. Please don't bring any cash money ok? You won't need any money. And if you would need money you can always use credit card or debit card. And if you're in real problems Thanks to your visit, I'm happy to clean my house and tidy up some things. So that everything is ok for your visit. Although I still hope my new cleaning lady will come before the 1st of December :) I wish you were here to taste it ...

• 英文の和訳

和訳をしていただけるかた のみでお願いできますでしょうか? 1段落の後半部分です。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 It ties you more. You are more prepared to work through any problems and try and resolve them, than someone who has no planet here. Relationships leave a deeper mark on your, the scars and memory good and bad remain forever. You are less prone to short shallow relationships, the loves you will have will touch your depth because some hidden fate is always set in motion by the planet. Much depends on the planet itself as to the nature of that fate..

• 和訳をお願いいたします

英文を和訳していただけるかたのみで お願いできますでしょうか? 抽象的な部分は意訳していただけると ありがたいです。 どうぞよろしくお願いいたします。 This relationship will eventually make all of your dreams come true, and any pitfalls will be overcome. For your love will be strong enough to overcome all things together. all trials and tests within the relationship will be overcome and in the end nothing can break you up. There will always be a bond between you that is never broken. At times will seem sometimes to exist only tenuously encroaching on the inner world of dreams and longings, intense and yet insubstantial, at other time it will be solid passionate and worldly.

• 和訳お願いいたします!

Any place were we can be together is a good place for me! I just wanted to make sure it's also convenient for you. See now I will be on holiday and I have enough time. I'll try to look for a hotel this afternoon. I was wondering do you still have your boarding passes? I think it's good if you would apply for a Air France frequent flyers card ... maybe you will fly to France a lot in the future ... I hope so :) When I'm in Tokyo I will arrange it for you ... it will be my pleasure to help you with this.