Japanese Traditional Confection: A Taste of Summer

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Experience the essence of summer with this Japanese traditional confection. Its yellow hue brings to mind the refreshing taste of lemons, a fruit commonly enjoyed during the hot season.
  • Discover the true meaning behind the colors of Japanese traditional sweets. Each confection is carefully crafted to represent the beauty and uniqueness of each season, allowing you to savor the essence of nature in every bite.
  • Explore the cultural significance of Japanese traditional sweets. These delectable treats serve as a delightful way to experience the rich traditions and customs of Japan, capturing the essence of the country's vibrant seasons.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

以下の英文について添削お願いします。和菓子

A:What season do you associate this Japanese traditional confection with? B;I'd have to say summer.This yellow part of the Japanese traditional sweet reminds me of lemons because we eat them in summer . A:Actually, not. this represents wintter. B;That's interesting. Japanese people enjoy the four seasons through the their tradional sweets decorated with seasonable colors, right? 「和菓子のこの黄色い部分は夏を思い起させますね」と表現したいのですがよろしいでしょうか?またlemonは複数にしたのですがa と冠詞はつけないですよね? 宜しくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。「和菓子のこの黄色い部分は夏を思い起させますね」と表現したいのですがよろしいでしょうか?  いいと思います。 2。またlemonは複数にしたのですがa と冠詞はつけないですよね?  はい、つけません。

konan3939
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

•  この英文の添削をお願いします。

この英文の添削をお願いします。  「日本料理」を紹介する和文を以下のように英訳いたしました。細かな日本的な表現にとらわれず、自然な英語を試みましたが、もし英語としておかしな所や不自然な所があれば、教えてください。  和文   日本料理は、海外では、寿司、天麩羅、蕎麦などが有名です。  日本料理の特徴の一つは、季節ならではの素材、旬の産物を取り入れていることです。四季折々の豊かな自然をもつ日本ならではの食文化です。また美味しさとともに、見た目の美しさも日本料理の魅力です。日本料理は目と舌で楽しむ味の芸術品と言えるでしょう。  訳例1 Sushi, tempura and soba are popular Japanese dishes in foreign countries. Japanese cusine traditionally uses seasonal foodstuffs at their peak of freshness and flavour. This style of Japanese cooking is deeply connected with our inherited tendency to enjoy every nuance of the changing seasons. Excellent taste of the dishes is important of course, but also how they look when served is considered and paid careful attention. Thus Japanese dishes can be called "a work of art" which satisfies our eyes and palates.  訳例2 Sushi, tempura and soba are popular Japanese dishes in foreign countries. Japanese cusine has traditionally emphasised every nuance of the changing seasons and has made frequent use of foodstuffs in their season. In the style of Japanese cooking is reflected our inherited tendency to enjoy seasonal changes through the year. Excellent taste of the dishes is of course important, but careful attention must be paid to how beautiful they look on the table when served, as well. Thus Japanese dishes can be called "a work of art," which satisfies our eyes and palates. 以上です。  よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英文添削お願いします!

皆さんこんばんは。英文のチェックお願いします。Aramaki salmon is Japanese traditional food gift. It is salted and dried salmon that is given as gifts in new year start in Japan. It is delicious with a lot of fat at this time of the year. And also it was salted for preservation because long time ago, stores were closed at begining of new year. 新巻サケは伝統的な日本の贈り物です。 日本の正月にギフトとして贈られる塩漬けの乾燥サケです。この時期のサケは脂が乗っていてとてもおいしいです。昔はお正月にお店が開いていなかった為、また保存用として食べられていました。 おねがいします。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

来日する海外のアーティストへのファンレターです。 自力で訳してみたのですが、自信がありません。 英語の得意な方に添削、アドバイス等頂けましたら幸いです。 よろしくお願いします。 ○○さんへ 昨夏の(コンサート名)では素晴らしいパフォーマンスをありがとう! Aは力強くエネルギッシュに、Bはドラマチックでまるで○○劇場のように感じました! そして東京でのCはすべての観客が一体となり楽しみましたね! とても興奮しました!! 何よりもあなたの日本のファンに対する思いやりに強く心動かされました。 この夏もこのコンサートが開催されとても嬉しいです。 これからも健康で素晴らしいパフォーマンスを披露してくださいますように。 そしてあなたの人生が笑顔と輝きに満ちたものでありますように。 感謝を込めて。 Dear ○○ Thank you for great performance at (コンサート名) last summer ! I felt "A" was forceful and energetic, "B" was dramatic, just like ○○’s theater! And all the audiences united to enjoy "C" at Tokyo! It was so excited !! Above all, I was deeply moved by your thoughtful heart for Japanese fans. I'm verry happy to hold this concert this summer too. I really would like you to stay healthy and make a lot of great performance from now on. And I wish your life with a big smile and brightness. Many thanks.

• どちらの英文がよいのか決めかねています。

見出しのキャッチコピーなのですが、aとbのどちらがいいですか? 必要であれば添削していただけると幸いです。 ---------------------------------------------------------------------- 日本の伝統的なレアな刃物がお安い価格で手に入ります! (a)You can get a Japanese traditional rare knife at cheap price! (b)You can obtain one of Japan's traditional swords for a cheap price!

• この英文をどなたか和訳してください。

1.“Everything in Japan seems about half the size of things in our society”, runs the typical American refrain. 2.Some scholars define Japanese culture as a ‘compact culture.’ 3.In the chapter, I will show you some evidence for that. 4.Traditional aspects of Japanese culture provide an abundance of examples of compact culture. 5.Bonsai, or an art of creating dwarfed potted trees, is a perfect example.] 6.In Ikebana, which is Japanese flower arranging a vast universe is compactly expressed by an elegant combining of flowers. 7.Even in the layout of a traditional Japanese garden, there is a unique technique of incorporating the outer scenery into a small garden called ‘shakkei.’ 8.Haiku, the shortest poem of a 5-7-5 pattern, also appropriately illustrates a compact culture. 9.Throughout Japan’s history, Japanese eating habits have had a tendency towards compactness. 10.In the Heian period, the dishes eaten by court nobles were gorgeous with several separate trays full of food. 11.Over the course of time, those gorgeous dishes were transformed into a compact lunch box called a ‘makunouchi bento.’ 12.Today, any trip to the local supermarket is a visual feast because this time-honored tradition of delectable delights attracts everyone as they walk by. 13.Elements of a compact culture can also be detected with regards to religious aspects in Japan. 14.A large shrine can be represented by a portable shrine called an ‘omikoshi’. 15.In this way, the same deities can be worshipped at special festivals anywhere outside the shrine. 16.This portable shrine can further be ‘reduced’ (in a sense) to be represented by a small Shinto altar in a traditional Japanese home so that people can pray to the deities anytime at home. 17.And lastly, this altar can be represented by a portable charm called an ‘omamori,’ a definitive example of this unique Japanese compact culture. 18.Learning, you could say, is also related to compact culture

• 英文の構造がわかりません

以下の英文の構造を教えて下さい Allied to this is the traditional Japanese concept that marriage is the creation of links between two households rather than the joining of two individuals.

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

On May 8, 1915, one of the twelve Armenian messengers from the Siege of Van had got through to Persia An Armenian volunteer unit with Andranik, along with 1200 man, and commander Chernoroyal's division dispatched toward the Bashkaleh. On May 7, they captured Bashkaleh. This group from Persia reach the City of Van on May 18. They had expected to find Van still in a state of siege and were amazed at finding it in the hands of the Armenians. When word got to Yudenich, he sent a brigade of Trans-Baikal Cossacks under General Trukhin. With Van secure, fighting shifted farther west for the rest of the summer. During July 1915, Russian forces at the Caucasus Campaign had a general retreat which one Russian column retreated up to Persian frontier. This retreat was the consequence of events at June 1915. Yudenich planned an attack to limit the Ottomans at Moush and Manzikert. He planned to outflank from Beyazit and Persian Azerbaijan towards Van. However, the Russian advance toward the Caucuses campaign did not last long. The Russian forces suffered reverses. The command of Khalil Bey Eleven divisions of regular troops attacked the very center of the Russian Caucasian advance. In a few days they with Battle of Manzikert July 16, and later Battle of Kara Killisse the Russian army retreated.

• 英文添削をお願いします!

う~!うまく表現できないんです。こんなヘンテコな文章を書いて情けないです。 助力下さい!宜しくお願いします。 1、Massive power outages also hit New York July 13, 1977. I heard that many people gave birth to newborn after ten months. 1977年7月13日にもニューヨークで大停電があった。10ヶ月後、ニューヨーク市では例にない出産ラッシュになったそうです。 *特に「例にない出産ラッシュ」という言い方がわかりませんでした。 2、今年は冷夏ですね。私としては、過ごしやすくて助かるわ。仕事や学習の能率が上がる。 This year is cold summer in Japan. // It is cold summer this year in Japan. Thanks to the cold summer[Because of the cold summer] I can do my job and learning efficiently. でも、経済への悪影響がある. However it has an adverse impact upon the economy.// It has negative effects on the economy though. ビールの売上が減っているし、農作物に多大な被害を与える結果となるでしょう。 The sales of beer is decreasing and it is going to cause a lot of crop damage. 我が家の家庭菜園の野菜の成長も今年は遅い。 Vegetables grow slowly in my garden this year, too. *特に「過ごしやすくて助かる」という言い方がわかりませんでした。

• 英文の添削をお願いします。

My summer vacation was fantastic! I went back to my parents’ home for this vacation and spent most of time with my friends and my boyfriend. I almost always sat up late into the night or all night talking with my friends, drinking and going for a drive. This was the idlest vacation I have ever had!! But I really enjoyed it. 私の夏休みはすばらしかった。私はこの休みに実家に帰り、だいたいは友達と恋人と一緒に過ごしました。私はだいたい夜遅くか朝まで友達と話をしたり、飲んだり、ドライブにいきました。今までで一番怠けた休みでした。しかし、私はそれを本当に楽しみました。 *不自然な表現があったら、教えていただきたいです。 *This was the idlest vacation I have ever had.は、「私は夏休みをとっても自由気ままに過ごした」ということを言いたいのですが、うまく表現できません。 お願いします。

• 以下の英文を訳して下さい。

The summer of 1918 saw a dramatic decline in the fortunes of the government. On 8 July, Clausen, in central Luxembourg City, had been bombed by the British Royal Air Force, killing ten civilians. Although this did not endear the Allies to Luxembourgers, the Grand Duchess' instinct was to run to the Germans, who were even less popular amongst the people. On 16 August, German Chancellor Georg von Hertling paid a visit to Luxembourg; although Hertling asked only to see the Grand Duchess, Kauffmann asked that he also attend. To the Luxembourgish people, relations between the two countries now seemed unambiguously cordial, and all that was left of Kauffmann's credibility disappeared. This was compounded further by the news on 26 August of the engagement of the Grand Duchess' sister, Princess Antonia, to Crown Prince Rupprecht of Bavaria, who was Generalfeldmarschall in the German army. Pressure mounted on Kauffmann; with his party still strong, but with his personal reputation shattered, he was left with no option but to resign, which he did on 28 September in favour of Émile Reuter, another conservative.