• ベストアンサー

英語

その本に書かれている事を参考に作品を作る。を英語にするにはどうすればいいのですか? I wiritten this book of references and created the work であってますか? I created the work in reference to this book かな。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

I created the work in reference to this book  がいいと思います。

関連するQ&A

• 経済英語なのですが、訳をお願いできますか?

下の部分の訳を教えてください。お願いします・・・。 Using these data, I have attempted to say something about the history of the large industrial enterprise as a basic, modern American institution. In so doing, this book also provides information about the history of business administration in the United States and about changes in the larger American economy. It tells still more about the history of the individual companies examined. The book attempts to provide this information by focusing on the innovation and apread of the modern "decentralized" form of organization in American industry. The major portion of the work is devoted to the administrative histories of the four companies that first created the new form.

• 英語本の一文を日本語に翻訳してほしいです!

訳あって英文の一部を翻訳してます. ただ英語が苦手で,また勉強不足なためか「:」を用いた文章をうまく訳せません. そこで,この場をお借りして質問させていただきました. 以下の文章です. ----------------------------------------------------------- However, this book is not just an engineering text (a source of recipes). It also takes a scientific approach to basic vision problems. Here, I try to come up with the best possible models of the physics of the system at hand: how the scene is created, how light interacts with the scene and atmosphcric effects, and how the sensors work, including sources of noise and uncertainty. ----------------------------------------------------------- 簡単でいいので,この文で用いられている主語や動詞,補語などを説明いただけると助かります. 英語本の一文という全貌のつかめない状態で申し訳ありません. ご回答,よろしくお願い致します.

• 英語の添削をお願いします

私の「折り紙」展示サイトの英語ページに書いている紹介文です。 一部でも結構ですので、添削またはアドバイスお願い致します。 About this site --- Origami, a paper-folding craft art of Japanese origin, represents a Japanese culture characterized by its complexity and simplicity. Today origami is popular world wide, and many origami artists have created many great origami works all over the world. We have here folded and diplayed some of these great works to show you the rich world of origami. The paper used here --- Successful completion of complex origami works requires the paper of a proper size with suitable texture and quality. Despite that requirement, we here, whenever possible, have used the most common 15 cm-square origami paper to prove that these fine works are really accesible for the people with the limitation of paper availability. Copyrights of the works --- The copyright of the folding diagram of origami works belongs to their creators. In this site, to credit the creator's copyright, we have specified the creator's name and the diagram reference for each work displayed. At the same time, we are making serious efforts to obtain the permission for displaying from the copyright holders. The photos in this gallery merely shows a possible representation of the works. More skillful folders could get better results. 以上です。

• 和訳で困っています。

デザインの本を和訳しているのですが、 英語が苦手で和訳に苦戦しています。 そこで、和訳をお願いしたいのです。 こちらがその英文です。 Perhaps the view that a form of rich composition, in which text did not reign supreme, existed before Moholy-Nagy’s   experiments in typography, was what led to the creation of this book and may explain why TANAKA often looked to the work of HON’AMI Koetsu and the other art of the Edo period to incorporate in his own work.  どうぞ、よろしくお願いします。

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• この英語の文章は正しいのでしょうか?

英語で自己紹介をしたいのですが、 この文章は正しいのでしょうか・・・。 「私は動物が大好きで、少しでもたくさんの命を救うお手伝いがしたいと 思い、この仕事を選びました。 ぜひよろしくお願いします。」 下記の文章はyahoo翻訳で翻訳したのですが、このままでも、 大丈夫でしょうか・・・。 よろしくお願いいたします。 I loved an animal and wanted to do a help to save slightly a lot of life and chose this work. By all means thanking you in advance よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の文法書の違いを教えてください。

英語の文法書の購入したいのですが、下記2点の違いを教えてください。お手数ですがよろしくお願い致します Basic Grammar in Use Student's Book with Answers: Self-study reference and practice for students of North American English Basic Grammar in Use with Answers : Self-Study Reference andPractice for Students of English (Grammar in Use Series)

• 英語で’ぜひよろしくお願いします’という丁寧な返事を書きたいのですが。。。

今、アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしています。 その頑張りが認められて、今年から大学院生として正式なラボのメンバーにならないかというお誘いがありました。 I have been very pleased with your hard work, enthusiasm, and obvious pleasure in conducting research. Accordingly, I am able to offer you support in the form of a graduate assistantship to work in my laboratory. Please let Dr. Smith and I know whether you are interested in accepting this opportunity.メールを書くのは友達に対してが多いので、丁寧な表現がなかなか思いつきません。私はぜひこの申し出を受けたいのですがどのように返事をすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。

英語が得意な方 和訳を助けてください。うまく訳せなくて困っています。よろしくお願いします Under the threat of strikes in the iron and steel industry in January 1951 an agreement was reached between the DGB chairman, Hans Bockler, and Federal Chancellor, Adenauer: the co-determination as practised up to this point was embedded into a law of 21 Way 1951, though with reference only to the mining industry.

• 英語で次の表現は何というのですか。

「私は、その本の大体(おおよその)の内容をつかんだ(理解した)。」 という場合、 I understood the about contents of the book. I understood the book's the about contents. あるいは、もっと他に(正しい)いい回しがあるのでしょうか。 英語の堪能な方、教えてください。