丁寧な返事の書き方とは?アメリカの大学院でのお誘いについて

このQ&Aのポイント
  • アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしている私にとって、大学院生としての正式なラボのメンバーになるお誘いはとても嬉しいです。この機会を受け入れることに興味があるかどうか、Dr. Smith氏と一緒にお知らせください。
  • アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしている私にとって、大学院生としての正式なラボのメンバーになるお誘いはとても嬉しいです。私の研究への情熱や頑張りが認められていることが嬉しく思います。この機会を受け入れることに興味があるかどうか、Dr. Smith氏と一緒にお知らせください。
  • アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしている私にとって、大学院生としての正式なラボのメンバーになるお誘いはとても嬉しいです。私の研究への情熱や頑張りが認められていることが嬉しく思います。この機会を受け入れたいと思うので、Dr. Smith氏と一緒に連絡を取り合ってください。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語で’ぜひよろしくお願いします’という丁寧な返事を書きたいのですが。。。

今、アメリカの大学院で研究のボランティアをしています。 その頑張りが認められて、今年から大学院生として正式なラボのメンバーにならないかというお誘いがありました。 I have been very pleased with your hard work, enthusiasm, and obvious pleasure in conducting research. Accordingly, I am able to offer you support in the form of a graduate assistantship to work in my laboratory. Please let Dr. Smith and I know whether you are interested in accepting this opportunity.メールを書くのは友達に対してが多いので、丁寧な表現がなかなか思いつきません。私はぜひこの申し出を受けたいのですがどのように返事をすればよいのでしょうか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • d-y
  • ベストアンサー率46% (1528/3312)
回答No.1

私ならこんな風に書くかなということで、参考にならないかもしれませんが・・・ Dear XXX, Thank you very much for the kind offer. I am very pleased to accept it. You have no idea how flattered I am. I am extremely excited to be able to work as a member of your team. Thank you again for the great opportunity. I promise not to fail your trust. Best regards,

milkyway3
質問者

お礼

どうもありがとうございました。 文章をちょこっと変えて返事しました。英語苦手なので助かりました。

関連するQ&A

• 英語の挨拶

外国人にI'm very pleased to meet you と挨拶したら And you.と返ってきました。 「私はあなたにお会いできて嬉しいです。」 「そしてあなたも」??? 「私も同じく」と言う意味だとは分かるのですが なぜAnd youなのでしょうか? Me tooだと間違いですか? 後私はlikewiseを使っていましたが間違いでしょうか?

• この返事(英語)についてお伺いします。

FBのメッセンジャーでそれまでは連絡を取り合っていたのですが、1週間ほど音沙汰がなくなり I'm worrying about you so much since you have given me no response.Because you always used to give me response. How long will this situation continue?I just want to know your mind. と送信したところ以下の返事が返ってきました。 1° I have got life...not only on internet ! 2° When I used to response easy before, because I had less work. 3° This last days I have a lot of work. 4° I have many fans and friends who i have to response by mail + by messenger and etc. 5° You are not only one. Thank you for your comprehension. Regards これってニュアンス的にどうなのかが知りたいです。 例えば忙しいんだからしつこく連絡しないでほしいって感じなのか、もう少ししたら落ち着くからちょっと待って欲しいって感じなのか。 お願いするのに何ですが、翻訳ツール等で翻訳しての回答はご遠慮ください。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語のメールの返事

アメリカに住む友人からメールがきました。エキサイトなども使ってなんとなくのいみは掴めたのですが、ちゃんと返したいので和訳していただけませんか? このメールは私が英語が苦手だけど頑張ってトライするので、おかしなところがあったら教えて欲しい、と送った後のメールです。 I'll help you if you help me :D "You scratch my back, and I'll scratch yours'." Though you don't need to help me, just talking with you is fine to me. Just correct my Japanese if I ever say something wrong or weird, please :o Oh, and you can't really be rude in English unless you're trying to. People are usually blunt just for the sake of being blunt, and few people take offense. Being polite here isn't as extremely important in conversation here as it is in Japan. It's more important to be polite in your actions, like men holding doors open for women, or anyone holding doors for anyone, really :o

• どなたか英語を日本語に翻訳してください!

For this I was wondering if you could please send me a reply to the question: “who inspires you?” We are looking for name(s) of people who have inspired and/or influenced you in your work – it could be architects or not, one person or more. It would be great also if you could send me a CV and some examples of your work – both graduate thesis work and professional work if you have it please would be fantastic.

• 英語の質問です。

“私は短いあいだですがあなたと働くことが出来楽しかった。” これを英訳してみましたがどれが正しいでしょうか。自分で考えた訳なので、どこかが微妙に違っているかもしれないといけないので、わかる方、訂正またはアドバイスお願いします。 1. It was fun being able to work with you in a short period. 2. It was fun being able to work with you a short period. 3. I could work together with you in a short period and was fun.

• 英語

enthusiasm =a strong feeling of interest and enjoyment about something and an eargerness to be involved in it [a strong feeling] (of interest and enjoyment about something) and [an eargerness] (to be involved in it) enthusiasmは[a strong feeling]と[an eargerness]と言っていて、それでそれぞれの説明を()で説明しているんですよね? 初め読んだ時、何かと熱望について..と訳しそうになったので一応確認です。

• 急いでます!!!英語です(;;)

以下のどの英文でもいいので、英語で文法的に説明してください!お願いします(;;) 本当に困ってます。。 They seemed pleased with the news and told me they'd be ready. I heard her mother ask in the background, "Why does he want to bring all those friends, anyway?" What am I supposed to say to all of them? ”Six people will be coming by with me next Monday to visit with you, can you be here?" They seemed pleased with the news and told me they'd be ready.

• 機械翻訳を綺麗な英語に直してください

I came to tell the separation today. I read your e-mail repeatedly.I searched your sincerity with utmost effort.However, it is not anywhere. I found insincerity and self-righteousness. I cannot accept you.I feel that you do not accept me.Probably you will be good in anyone.I need a person loving only me.I obtained an opportunity to think about the life from you. And I pray that you will be happier than ever before in my life and different places 以上の文を伝えることになりました。もちろん日本語でとも考えましたがうまく表現できません。そこで自動翻訳の力を借りある程度自分でしましたが、どうも綺麗な英語では無いようにも思えます。 きちんと相手に伝わるようにどこが間違っているかおしえていただけないでしょうか?

• 簡単な英語です。

手紙で、「あなたが日本に来る事を楽しみにしています」と送りたい(来月に来てくれます)のですが、I am pleased that you come to Japan. で良いのでしょうか?教えて下さい。

• 英語の添削をお願いします。

タイに2ヶ月研究留学に行っていました。滞在中のお礼をこめて、手紙を入れた小包(日本のお菓子などを入れた物)を送ろうと思っています。 その手紙の添削をお願いしたいです。 Thank you for everything. I really enjoyed Thai Life which spends the time in soil mechanics laboratory. Each memories of Thailand are very big in my life. I don’t forget this memories forever. Some people said to me “you are strong.”, but of course I’m not strong. Everyone support me every time, so I really want to say Thank you. In the future, I may go to Thailand again as engineer. I will contact you when I go to Thailand. While I staying there, I couldn't do anything for you, so this time, I want to send goods for you all!! Please eat it  This is Japanese snacks! And finally, this program is good experience for me, and good opportunity to learn English, Thai culture and Civil Engineering. I hope to meet you again. I miss you all. And Thank you very much.