• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします。 have A do

I'm sick and tired of eating ready made meals of pilaf every single day..I wish I had someone cook for me... また、外国人の投稿なのですが、I wish i could have~としなくても良いのでしょうか? 違いは何なのでしょうか? そして、have someone cook sth for meとすれば翻訳文とどう違いが出てくるのでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。外国人の投稿なのですが、I wish i could have~としなくても良いのでしょうか?  はい。 2。違いは何なのでしょうか?   I wish I had someone cook for me...誰か炊事をしてくれる人がいるといい   I wish i could have someone cook for me...(これは不可能だが)誰か炊事をしてくれる人がいるといい 3。そして、have someone cook sth for meとすれば翻訳文とどう違いが出てくるのでしょうか?  これが、have someone cooks for me のご質問なら、下記のようにhave 使役の後には動詞の原形が来るので、非文です。  http://www.englishcafe.jp/hinsi/koumoku/hinsi198.html

その他の回答 (1)

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.2

I wish I had ... , I wish I could ... どちらも使えます。どちらも仮定法過去。 I wish I had someone cook for me. 誰かに食事を作ってもらえたら良かったのにと思う。(でも実際にはそうではなかった) I wish I could someone cook for me. 誰かに食事を作らせることができたら良かったのにと思う。(でも実際にはできなかった) このくらいの違いはあります。 I wish I have someone cook for me. だと、仮定法ではなくなります。wishはかなり実現可能性の低い期待なので、訳は、 「だれか食事を作ってくれるといいのにな」

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願いします

what time is it for you? It's11pm for me and i tired

• I wish I could.. have ?

ある事情があってここしばらくテレビを見られなかった人が、 「せめてチャールズ皇太子とカミラさんの結婚式の日ぐらいはテレビを見られたらよかったのになぁ。」 と英語で言う場合、 I wish I could watch TV at least for the day of Prince Charles and Camila's wedding. でいいんでしょうか? それとも、 I wish I could have watched TV at least for the day of Prince Charles and Camila's wedding. でしょうか? at leastの使い方はこれで大丈夫でしょうか??

• to doとfor doingの違い

to doもfor doingもどちらも~するためのという使い方がありますが、このふたつはどう使い分ければ良いのですか? 例えば、The cat needs something to eat. のto eatはfor eatingにしてはいけないのでしょうか。 一般的な目的か一時的な目的かによって使い分けると辞書に書かれていましたが、いまいちよくわかりませんでした。 それと、for me とto meの違いもよくわかりません。

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。m(_ _)m

You misunderstand my question. I wish you to advise me of the additional costs that you will charge me for shipping the item to me in the UK. Knowing the cost of the item plus shipping, I will then be able to calculate the additional taxes I will be required to pay to HMRC on its arrival in the UK. Please supply me with the shipping costs that I will pay to you when I place an order for the item.

• 英語の訳(ノω・`。)

直訳すると、意味がわからなくて、なんとか文にしようとしますが、単語の意味がありすぎて、なんなのかパニックです(笑) (1)Happy birthday I'll save your birthday beats for the 27th. (2)f'n sick man! "his n hers " best ever! (3)Please fix your mind … (4)Wish I had a decent response when someone tells me. the only reason they came to the show is cuz of me… just know I appreciate that shit! 以上4つの文です。最後は長いですが (;´Д`A暇な時に教えてください!

• 大至急、翻訳をお願い致します!

Today, four years have passed since you departed for heaven. I related to your early life and your music, and that was the start of everything for me. You brought a shining light of hope to my life and saved me from my problems. You remain the greatest hero of all for me, and I’m so grateful to you. I miss you.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Out of 6657 contestants for the Guitar Center Singer Songwriter Competition, I'm in 115th place, and it's only been 1 1/2 weeks since I entered the competition! Can you help me reach the top ten this week? Every time someone views my video or shares this link below, you help me move up the ranks. Please SHARE and WATCH the video. I appreciate all your love and support!

• すみませんが誰か此方の文章を翻訳していただけませんか?

すみませんが誰か此方の文章を翻訳していただけませんか? ちゃんとした文章を読みたいので宜しく御願い致します。 Zidanerfox: I'm sorry to hear that. Let's change the subject then. Do you have a family of your own? Are you married or single? Chess: I have a boyfriend, Leonard. We have been living together for 2 years now. Zidanerfox: Do you have siblings? Chess: Yes, I have a half brother. Zidanerfox: Do you want to have children? Chess: giggles Yes, someday I want a child of my own.

• 困っています。翻訳お願いします。

Thanks for the credit card. I just spoke with our warehouse and we are out of stock on a few items. I have listed below. Please let me know if you would like to substitute any of the other prints. Also on the OCS do you have an account number with them for us to use to notify OCS that we have a shipment for you? Out of Stock Items -oven mitt-ahoy-out of stock Ahoy-tea towels-out of stock Francesca tea towels-out of stock - we have the "Claire" another floral Aprons in Aviary in coral and blue Please let us know what you would like to substitute for these out of stock items

• 英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。

英語の翻訳おねがいします。短い英文です。ある文章の一部です。 Went to Post Office they said you are the one who have to claim the insurance and not me. Why I have to wait, I do not receive the item. This is useless, I am tired of e-mail back and forth