翻訳をお願い致します!

このQ&Aのポイント
  • I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Out of 6657 contestants for the Guitar Center Singer Songwriter Competition, I'm in 115th place, and it's only been 1 1/2 weeks since I entered the competition!
  • Can you help me reach the top ten this week? Every time someone views my video or shares this link below, you help me move up the ranks.
  • Please SHARE and WATCH the video. I appreciate all your love and support!
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します!

I SERIOUSLY HAVE THE MOST AMAZING FRIENDS AND FAMILY! Out of 6657 contestants for the Guitar Center Singer Songwriter Competition, I'm in 115th place, and it's only been 1 1/2 weeks since I entered the competition! Can you help me reach the top ten this week? Every time someone views my video or shares this link below, you help me move up the ranks. Please SHARE and WATCH the video. I appreciate all your love and support!

• tsf12
  • お礼率86% (1168/1348)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.2

僕にはとても凄い友達と家族が居るんだ! 6657人のGuitar Center Singer Songwriter Competition(どうしても訳したい場合は”ギター歌手、作詞、作曲家”) の競争者の中で、私は115位だ。 しかも僕がその試合に入ってからたったの10.5日で! この週で僕は10位に入るのを手伝ってくれないかな? 誰かが僕のビデオを観るか、下のリンクを共有した時、君は僕のランク上げを手伝ったことになる。 お願いだから僕のビデオを観て共有して。君たち全員のサポートと愛情に心から感謝するよ!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

エキサイト翻訳より 私には真面目に最も驚くべき友達およびファミリーがいます! ギター・センター・シンガーソングライター・コンクールのための6657人の競技者から、私は115番目の場所にいます。また、私がコンクールに出場してから、1・1/2週が単にたちました! 私が今週トップ10に達するのを助けることができますか。 誰かが私のビデオを見るか、このリンクを下に共有するごとに、あなたは私がランクを上へ移動するのを助けます。 SHAREとWATCHを喜ばせる、ビデオ。 私はあなたの愛および支援をすべて評価します!

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Just went to lay down a little mandolin on this weeks video and found the bridge cracked in two. Shoot :(

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

CHESTER BENNINGTON CALLS FORMER STP SINGER SCOTT WEILAND “ONE OF THE GREATEST FRONTMEN OF ALL TIME” In a recent interview with the Phoenix New Times, Stone Temple Pilots frontman Chester Bennington was asked if he's spoken to his predecessor Scott Weiland since replacing him. He was also asked about Weiland saying he had “no ill will” against him: “Uh, no, I haven’t talked to him. I really appreciate that, though, because I have the utmost respect for Scott. He's one of the best frontmen of all time. He's definitely given me someone I can look to and go, that's how I want to perform . . . I want to put on a show like that. To be that passionate about that. So, in that respect, I have nothing but respect for Scott. I appreciate, too, that he sees that this is not something personal, from my point of view. It's something that I take very seriously and I want him to be successful in his life. But at the same time, as a musician and as a fan of the band, I want the band to continue. So if I can be a part of making that happen, then that's great. But I can tell you very confidently that, you know, if it wasn't me, it would be somebody else. But this is a choice the band made and this is how they felt that they needed to move forward. So I support that and I'm stoked that it's me that's taking over the reins because I know I can pay it the respect it deserves.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I posted this picture on the shit show page and Facebook keeps trying to get me to run this ad. I of course say yes! Then the tell me it's disapproved. It's happened three times.

• だれか翻訳お願いできますか?

機械翻訳したのですが、全く意味がわからない日本語になりまして…… 個人情報の部分は伏せています。 surely i cannot help you much but i will try to be useful ■■■■■■■■■■ ■■■個人情報■■■ ■■■■■■■■■■ for me this is perfect i don't know what i must say again ..... can show me the latest progress/video ? because this is 04/06/2012 13:01 or maybe this is the latest ? it seem nico nico video but because i really zero in japanese language and look like your english is better ah damn look like i really helpless still do you best and thank you so much for listening this really less help すみません、よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳を、お願いたします。

インタビューの内容です。 質問者 The shoes in the M4D3 collection look super comfortable. How did the collaboration between M4D3 and True Colours come about? 回答者 We were looking to sell something to help the True Colors fund. Everybody else sells vitamin water or something. I don’t know anything about vitamin water, but I do like shoes. So I think it was through Lisa. All of a sudden they were showing me prototypes. I was like, “Can you switch this?” I thought it was cool. They’re a walking shoe. People should walk. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある曲の歌詞の一部です。 I'm waking up so fast To see myself staring back at me I laugh and ask about What was this dream I had

• 翻訳お願い致します。

おおよその意味は変わるんですが、間違っているかも知れないので、翻訳お願いいたします。(アドレスの部分は、一部削除しています。) I'm OK with the price 680,000. Yen and condition you gave me and i will be paying through Bank i will be adding the 3.9% Bank surcharge to the total amount i will be paying you.. So i will be paying directly into your Bank account without any delay, and i hope you have a Bank account and if not you can easily create your Bank account here is my details below to show you that am seriously interested in your item Charlle Granndy Address : 1995・・・・ City : Shidler State : Oklahoma Zipcode : 74652 Country :USA So kindly get back to me with your Bank details like this below Account Name: Account Number: Bank Name: Bank code: Email Address: So kindly get back to me with your Home details like this below Full Name: Address: Phone Number: As soon as i receive this details from you, i will proceed with the payment immediately and i have already arrange for a private shipping agents that will come for the pick up of the item at your house door step and they will take care of the picking up document including the full information to pick up the item at your house door step. So I will need your home address as soon as the payment is made to you.. Best Regard.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

But at this phase of my life, I want to write and not have to think about whether a song is going to be a hit. I want to explore the music that inspires me, and I don't want to ape myself.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

とある、洋楽のミュージシャンの呟きなんですが、翻訳をお願い致します。 I'm trying to raise money for my new bands first CD. Please check this out and help if you can

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“But the thing is, what do you do when your lead actor is sick for the play, you get the understudy and the understudy gets a shot. And plus, what signal does that send to Scott? Because hopefully Scott will see this, and go ‘they're moving on without me, maybe I should clean up, maybe I should get a handle on this stuff, maybe I should look at myself for a minute and think to myself, do I really want to be this difficult to work with?’”