• ありがとう数2

みんなの回答

• hamazo2004
  • ベストアンサー率27% (292/1068)
回答No.1

これは時差のある人同士の会話ではないですか。「あなたの方は何時ですか」「こちらは夜の11時です。疲れました」

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m

お世話になっております。 tired? what is it? I forgot tiredness :) Anyway, When I'll change profession, I'll remember it :) (私の名前) forget me, you ? 日本語に翻訳お願い致しますm(__)m

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

By the time I'd slipped the ball and chain, I was heading down the road again I was heading for somewhere I shouldn't be. And I heard you shouting me who wait, Better turn back now or it's too late, 'Cos it's heading for the point of no return.

• 下記の英語を翻訳してください。

Ask I know ken. This situation for you and me is like friends. Can I ask you to something ken. What for me to you?

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

When are people going to stop calling Social Security and Medicare "entitlement" programs? They're not "entitlements" - they're insurance programs that you pay into! If I pay you $15,000 for a car with automatic windows and then you deliver me a car without them, it's fraud and I should sue you! So why is it not fraud if you offer me a 65 year retirement age, and then you change it to 67 after I've paid in???

• 素朴な疑問をお願いします。

What time is it? It's ten thirty. What time do you get up? I get up at ten thirty. (2)の質問のanswerには、なぜ、at が入るのでしょうか。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 【翻訳依頼!!!】

【翻訳依頼】 こちらの文章を日本語翻訳してください。 動画の中に気になる文章がありましたので。 宿題でもなんでもありません。 よろしくお願いいたします。 . It's a Love Story. This Love is difficult, but It's real. Don't be afraid, We'll make it out of this mess. It's a Love Story, Baby, just say Yes. I've got tired of waiting. Wondering if you were coming. My faith in you was fading. When I met you. I keep waiting for you. Save me, I've been feeling so alone. I don't know what to think.

• この英文を翻訳していただけませんか

just out of curiosity, what would the appropriate way be for me to address you? is it ○○○? ○○○は私の名前です。

• すみません翻訳お願いします

友達からのメールです。 すみません翻訳お願い致します。 Hmm it's hard for me to stop thinking about you since we met. I have not had that much fun with some one in a log time and you made me think to have some one in my life. Sorry for sharing so much with you if you do not like

• 翻訳お願いします

Oh, you can't really speak English? Them it will be difficult when we'll meet. :) But it's ok, we'll find a way to communicate :) So, what are you doing for living? And I'd you have questions about me, don't hesitate to ask :) 少し長いのですが、よろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

“To me it's just like, I don't know man. To me it's like gratitude is a little bit cooler than crapping all over everybody. I love Scott, love him, but I also know what it's like to have fans, and I shake hands every day and sign autographs and stuff like that. It's just like when you start thinking that like they're just going to show up every single day and not care and it's okay, at some point it's going to come back and hurt you.