• ベストアンサー
※ ChatGPTを利用し、要約された質問です(原文:以下の英会話について教えて頂きたく思います。)

Can Japanese people hear English on movies in theaters?

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Japanese people rarely hear English on movies in theaters because most of them are dubbed in Japanese before they are released in Japan. However, some movies can be watched without Japanese dubbing.
  • The person asked if Japanese people hear English on movies in theaters. The response explained that most movies in Japan are dubbed in Japanese, so English is rarely heard. However, there are some movies that can be watched without Japanese dubbing.
  • In response to the question about whether Japanese people hear English on movies in theaters, it was explained that most movies are dubbed in Japanese before being released in Japan. Therefore, English is not commonly heard. However, there are exceptions and some movies can be watched without Japanese dubbing.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

1。アメリカ人との会話なのですが、このように答えてしまったのですが、文意はなしているでしょうか?  はい、通じます。 2。またwe seldom hear English on those movies because~とも考えたのですが変でしょうか?  いいえ、変ではありません。 3。「英語の映画を英語では聞かない」と伝えたいだけの話なのですが、また英語を聞くという意味ではhearより」listenの方が良いのでしょうか?  元の意味によります。別に聞くともなしに座っていても聞こえてくるなら hear、気合を入れ集中し耳を凝らしてという感じなら listen でしょう。 ここでは前者が自然でしょうかね。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:英語を日本の唯一の公用語にすることについて賛成か反対か。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan for two reasons. The first reason is that Japanese people is not good at using English since I have never seen Japanese people talk each other in English and I have few friends who can speak English.Thus realizing this policy is impossible or nearly impossible in my opinion.  The second reason, I think, is that the policy is meaningless because it seems to be safety that we deal with Japanese language as the only official language in Japanese society. For instance, Some foreign companies are success to deal with English as the only official language in only their companies.  The policy would not adjust to Japanese people for these reasons that I mentioned above. Therefore I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan. 私は、二つの理由から英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 一つ目の理由は、日本人同士が英語でコミュニケーションをしているところを見たことがないし、自分の友達にも英語が喋れる人は、殆どいないという理由から、日本人は、英語を操るのが得意ではないと思うからである。ゆえに、この政策の実現は、不可能か不可能に近いだろう。 二つ目の理由として、日本の社会において、日本語を唯一の公用語として扱っていても特に問題が起きていないで、この政策には意味がないと思うからである。実際、いくつかの外資系の企業は、彼らの会社の中だけで英語を公用語化とすることで、日本において成功を収めている。 この政策は上記に述べた理由により、日本人には合わないだろう。ゆえに、私は、英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 ★質問★ (1)「英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすること」を二回目以降は、the policyでまとめていますが、問題はないですか。 (2)一つ目の理由の最後の所で、「不可能か不可能に近いだろう。」という英語を「 impossible or nearly impossible」としましたが、こんな感じでよろしかったでしょうか。 (3)この文章には書かなかったのですが、「英語の公用語化」を英語でどのように表現すれば良いでしょう。簡単言い回しをしていたら教えて下さい。

• 英訳:代名詞の使い方について

日本人のなかには、街で外国人に会うとすぐ英語で話しかける人が多いし、また、外国人に対しては英語で話すべきだと考えている人も多い。そのような人たちは、日本の大学生は外国人に英語で道を教えることもできないと嘆いたりする。それよりも、外国人に話す機会があったら日本語で話し、そのうえでもし英語ができたら英語で話せばいいと思う。 この英訳なんですが、合っているかどうか添削お願いします。特に,oneとかhimとかの代名詞の使い方が合っているかどうかが知りたいです。 There are many Japanese who speak to a foreigner in English as soon as they see him and there are also many Japanese who think they should talk to one in English. Such people complain that Japanese college students can't even tell one the way. Instead, if we have a chance to talk to one, we should talk in Japanese and then , talk in English if we can.

• 英会話

練習になるとおもい、実際に自分でカジュアルな感じの英会話をつくってみました。 まちがいや不自然な所をどんどん指摘してくれたらうれしいです。 あくまでカジュアルな感じでかいています。 あと話の内容的には無理やりになっています^^; 自分が覚えた表現をできだけ使おうとしました。 M:Hi, Emi. How do you do? E:I'm great!Thanks. Yourself? M:I'm great, too. Thanks. E:You know what, I don't like Kate well 'cause I think she always stare at me... M:Really? I like her so much. She is pretty and smart as well. E:Well,I'm just wondering about it. Never mind. M:It's ok. I'm so tired becuse of last night's stayed up. E:For what? M:For playing games. I’m crazy about them. E:Oh, are you? M:Yep. Are you interested in them? E:Kind of. M:Oh, Is it Yoko walking over there , isn’t she? E:Yeah, I think it’s Yoko. Yoo-Hoo! Yoko! Come over here. Y:Hey you guys! Long time no see:) M:Yeah. It’s good to see you again. E:By the way, where are you going now? Y:I’m going to a book store. M:You look as happy as ever, Yoko:D Y:Thanks a lot. I gotta go:( Bye for now. M&E:See ya!

• 以下の英作文は正しいでしょうか

"今日日本の高校にアメリカから留学しに来ているJohnと、フランスからのTedと初めて会った。 これが自分にとって、日本国内で初めて日本人以外の人と触れ合った最初の機会だった。" を英訳した場合、以下の書き方を見て頂けないでしょうか? Today, I first met John and Ted who are Japanese high school students from America and France. This is the first time , I am in touch with people except Japanese in Japan. 自分は一行目の"初めて会った"という部分が良く分かりませんでした。 2行めもI am in touch withという表現が正しいのか、過去形を使うべきなのか判断が付きませんでした。 "(英語が話せないのは話すことに対する)経験不足から、英会話の回路が全く出来ていないのだろう。" I know , it is because of lack of my experiences , I have not created a network for English conversation at all. 申し訳ございませんが宜しくお願い致します。

• 英会話の相手募集の貼り紙について

今中国にいますが、英会話学習の相手を探すため、留学生寮に募集の貼り紙をしたいと思います。自信がないので、どなたか教えて下さい。 I am a Japanese student. I need a native-English teacher. I have a text book,I want use it. I want to study as many time as possible for this month. If you are interested in,please contact with me. こんな感じでおかしくないでしょうか。

• 英語の手紙チェックして下さい。すいません何回も…↓

前のやつに自分なりに直したやつを乗っけようと思ったんですが、場所が無く(どこに書けばいいのかわからない)ので、もう1つ立てちゃいました…↓すいません。メインの2つの違いと1つの似ているところの文章だけですが、チャックよろしくお願いします。 First of all, Canadian people enjoy doing the winter sports while not many Japanese people enjoy doing that. Although we have snow in Japan, we don't really enjoy having the snow. However, Canadian people enjoy it and do some winter sports like dogsled, canoeing or skiing. Second, there is a lot of nature in Canada while there is not much nature in Japan. When I was watching the movie, I realized that there is nature everywhere in Canada. Finally, I found one similarities between Canada and Japan! There are a lot of water place in Japan and Canada! I could see many rivers and lakes in the video, and I see them in Japan, too. です。

• 英作文の添削お願いします

英作文の添削お願いします また、英文が英語のロジック(論理)にあっているかや、間違いについて、なぜ間違えなのかを教えていただければ嬉しいです。 英語がおよそ今日および将来における最も便利な国際語であることには疑いはありません。そのため、国際コミュニケーションの手段として英語を学ぶ ことがいかに重要であるかがくり返し強調されています。にもかかわらず、 日本人の英語能力に欠陥があることが指摘され続けるという状況は全く改善されていないのです。 There is no doubt that English is the most common language all over the world and will be in the future. Therefore it is often said how important learning English is as a means of global communication. However, we still hear a lot of complaints that Japanese people don't have enough ability to use English.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:How do you conduct your lessons in all English?150字前後の英語で答えよ。 We are going to have to conduct our English lessons in all English under globalization .The course of study are saying same thing.However, when we do it, we have to convert it gradually such as, sometimes English, almost English and all English, depending on student's level. In "sometimes English class" The teacher uses English at greeting, ice breaking and simple classroom English to remove student's hesitation of using English. In "almost English class" teacher conduct their English lesson in English expecting difficult explanation.In that case the teacher makes the student with high level explain what he or she said to the student with low level. Finally, I would like to convert my lesson to all English class by third semester. I would like to convert my lesson from Japanese centered lesson to all English lesson gradually with naturalizing English. グローバル化が進む中、私達は英語の授業は英語で行わなければならない。学習指導要領にも同じことが明文化されている。しかし、私達がそれを行う時は生徒のレベルに応じて「時々英語」「殆ど英語」「全部英語」というように少しづつそれへの転換を行わなければならない。 「時々英語の授業」の授業において教師は挨拶、アイスブレイク、クラスルームイングリッシュで英語を使うことで生徒が英語を使うことへのためらいを取り除いていく。 「ほとんど英語の授業」では、難しい説明を除き殆ど英語を使う。その時、わからない生徒に対してはわかる生徒に教師が言ったことを説明させる。 そして最終的に3学期末までにAllイングリッシュにコンバートしていきたく思う。 この様に少しづつ英語に慣れさせながら日本語中心の授業からAllイングリッシュ転換していく。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

問題 Visitors from abroad tell you they want to see " the true Japan". Where would you take them, and why? 解答 If I were asked the desire, I would take them to Kyoto. I think the city in Kyoto has many Japanese traditions. For example, there are famous temples such as Kiyomizu temple in Kyoto. Moreover, the city has many women called Maiko and a lot of special productions such as Yatuhashi. I think the best way they understand " the true Japan" is that they see and know "the previous Japan". Kiyomizu temple and Maiko can teach them the Japanese history. Besides, in Muromachi age, Muromachi Bakuhu was made up in Kyoto. Thus, there are a lot of Japanese histories in Kyoto and they can see or learn those. So I think if they go to Kyoto, they will understand " the true Japan". It is true that the city also has modern buildings such as Kyoto Tower. However, I`m sure that the city show them " the true Japan". 訳 もし私がそのお願いをされたら、私は彼らを京都に連れて行きます。私は京都の町にはたくさんの日本の伝統があると思います。例えば、京都には清水寺のような有名な寺があります。さらに、その町には舞妓と呼ばれる女性が多くいるし、八つ橋のような名産品も多くあります。 私は彼らが「本当の日本」を理解する最も良い方法は彼らが「以前の日本」を見て、知ることだと思うのです。清水寺や舞妓は彼らに日本の歴史を教えることができるでしょう。さらに、室町時代には、室町幕府が京都で構成されていました。このように京都には日本の歴史がたくさんあります。なので、私は彼らが京都に行けば、「本当の日本」を理解するだろうと思うのです。 確かに京都の町には京都タワーのような現代の建物もあります。しかし、私はその町が彼らのに「本当の日本」を示してくれると確信しているのです。 というふうに書いてみました。自分的に微妙なところが「室町幕府」の表現です。書き終えた後に辞書で調べてみると、幕府は「Shougnate」というなぞの単語であらわすというのがわかりました。でも、そんな単語知らないので単純に「Bakuhu」でいいのかな?と思いました。 評価と添削をよろしくお願いします。

• 翻訳してください(>_<)

海外の方とペンパルなのですが、私が英語が苦手なために返信が出来なくて困っています。 自分で文章を作成することは出来るのですが(翻訳サイトやネットで表現を調べて)相手がなんと言いたいのかはっきりわかりません。 どうぞお力を貸してください(>_<) さくらさん、こんばんは。 I think your English is good. :) I don't know Japanese, so I will write to you in English. Please ask me again if you don't understand, いいですか? You are my first Japanese friend so I don't know how to talk to you. (~_~) Please forgive me if I say something wrong, and please teach me the Japanese way. I admire the Japanese people and Japan is also very beautiful. I've never seen snow before so I really want to see it in Japan. My dream is to travel to Japan someday. さくらさん and I are similar, right? :D You can come and work in Vietnam. But first, you have to study English :p Please let me know what I can do to help you learn English. I'll be happy to help you. おやすみなさい。 P/S: Would you mind if we send emails? My Internet is very slow so sometimes I couldn't login. どうぞよろしくお願いしますm(__)m