• ベストアンサー

英会話の相手募集の貼り紙について

今中国にいますが、英会話学習の相手を探すため、留学生寮に募集の貼り紙をしたいと思います。自信がないので、どなたか教えて下さい。 I am a Japanese student. I need a native-English teacher. I have a text book,I want use it. I want to study as many time as possible for this month. If you are interested in,please contact with me. こんな感じでおかしくないでしょうか。

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
回答No.1

若干、間違っているところはありますが、通じます。 そのままの文を掲載した方が、熱意が伝わるとおもうので、 そのまま掲載することをお勧めします。

hamutori
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。このまま変えずに貼ってみることにしました!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (3)

回答No.4

一方的に英語を教えてくれと言っても見つけるのは難しいと思います。対策として、 I can teach you Japanese in return. など付けて、Tutoring exchange にしたほうが成功率は高いと思います。もちろん相手にお金を払うなら別ですが。

hamutori
質問者

お礼

日本語を教える時間がないため、今回はお金を払ってお願いしようと思います。そのこともきちんと書いたほうがいいですね!ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
  • Chicago243
  • ベストアンサー率38% (401/1043)
回答No.3

Great! このmessageがあなたのありのままを示しています。下手に形を整え着飾るよりcool(いけてる)だと思います。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。
回答No.2

うんうん いい感じだと思うよ それで十分つたわるから さー早速貼りに行こう!!

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英会話について教えて頂きたく思います。

以下の英文について教えていただきたく思います。 A:Don't Japanese people hear English on our movies in theaters? BI No we don't. Though we often see American films in cinemas , we seldom hear English versions becouse before they're released in Japan, most of them are doubbed in Japanese.But as far as I know, some of them are watched without Japanese dubbing overhere. アメリカ人との会話なのですが、このように答えてしまったのですが、文意はなしているでしょうか?またwe seldom hear English on those movies because~とも考えたのですが変でしょうか?「英語の映画を英語では聞かない」と伝えたいだけの話なのですが、また英語を聞くという意味ではhearより」listenの方が良いのでしょうか? よろしくお願いいたします。 ちなみにAがアメリカ人なのですが、私の発言を受け、「I see. if I go see English ones in Japan can I watch them with Eng subtitles? 」だったのですが。

• 一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い

一橋大学 自由英作文 添削のお願い (120字~150字)                                                                                       条件・十年後の自分はどうなっているかについて書きなさい。                                                                                      I will work as an English translator in ten years. I have an experience supporting my idea. When I was a junior high school student, it was not until I started to study English that I realized how interesting studying English was. I have kept learning English since then. Now, I want to enter Hitotubashi University and study English more. This is because I have dreamed of becoming a good translator. I have a reason why I want to be. these days, this world is getting smaller and it is more important for people to have English skills, so I want to help them learn English. What is important is that how I make effort to be a good English translator. (121字)                                                                              今回はぎりぎりでした。少しtranslatorという語が多い気がしますが・・・。文法面を中心に内容のチェックをお願いしたいです。宜しくお願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

課題:How do you conduct your lessons in all English?150字前後の英語で答えよ。 We are going to have to conduct our English lessons in all English under globalization .The course of study are saying same thing.However, when we do it, we have to convert it gradually such as, sometimes English, almost English and all English, depending on student's level. In "sometimes English class" The teacher uses English at greeting, ice breaking and simple classroom English to remove student's hesitation of using English. In "almost English class" teacher conduct their English lesson in English expecting difficult explanation.In that case the teacher makes the student with high level explain what he or she said to the student with low level. Finally, I would like to convert my lesson to all English class by third semester. I would like to convert my lesson from Japanese centered lesson to all English lesson gradually with naturalizing English. グローバル化が進む中、私達は英語の授業は英語で行わなければならない。学習指導要領にも同じことが明文化されている。しかし、私達がそれを行う時は生徒のレベルに応じて「時々英語」「殆ど英語」「全部英語」というように少しづつそれへの転換を行わなければならない。 「時々英語の授業」の授業において教師は挨拶、アイスブレイク、クラスルームイングリッシュで英語を使うことで生徒が英語を使うことへのためらいを取り除いていく。 「ほとんど英語の授業」では、難しい説明を除き殆ど英語を使う。その時、わからない生徒に対してはわかる生徒に教師が言ったことを説明させる。 そして最終的に3学期末までにAllイングリッシュにコンバートしていきたく思う。 この様に少しづつ英語に慣れさせながら日本語中心の授業からAllイングリッシュ転換していく。

• 英作をしたので、間違いを教えて欲しいです。

こんにちは。 今度、外国に留学をすることになったので、その学校に提出する願書なのですが…。 「please tell us about your self including why you want to study English」 という項目があります。 考えてみたのですが英語が苦手なため、間違いなどあれば指摘して頂きたく思っています>< There are four people in my family: father, mother, one brother, and me. I have a dog. ○○(私の住んでいる県名) which I live in is very country. I want to be able to communicate with different country people. I stayed with a family in Canada for three weeks about six years ago. Then I could not communicate well in English. I want to speak fluently English, and in the future I want to use English to work. I am enjoying to study English. 本当に子供のような文でお恥ずかしい限りです…とても大学生の文には思えませんよね。 英語は好きなのですが、本当に苦手なのです。 どうかよろしくお願い致します。

• 日本語→英語

日本語と同じ位、英語が話せ、バイリンガルが出来る様に、なりたい。 I want to become it English talk almost as same as Japanese, and to have a bilingual. 添削をお願いします。

• この英文を書いたのは同一人物でしょうか

下記の2つの文章を書いたのは、同一人物だと思いますか? 【A】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy interested in doing a language exchange as I'm planning a trip to Japan next year. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and it would be great if we could meet up for a chat over coffee. I have some experience teaching English (I taught at a private school for a couple of years while abroad in Poland) so I can help you with your English if you like. I'm also interested in music, art, movies, books & graphic novels (and Japanese manga!). Look forward to hearing from you! 【B】 Hi. I'm an Australian guy looking for a Japanese language exchange partner. I'm really interested in Japanese culture and I'm planning to travel there later this year so it would be cool to learn some Japanese and make some Japanese friends. I worked overseas as an English teacher for a couple of years so I'd be happy to help you improve your English. Hope we can help each other out and have fun! Look forward to hearing from you!

• 私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• これらの英文が正しいかチェックしてください。

初歩的なものですいません。 この英文をチェックして間違っている箇所があったら教えてください。 また、和訳してください。申し訳ありませんが、お願いします!! I study hard English every day, Japanese too. I study hard English and Japanese every day.

• 英語の前置詞

お世話になっております。 私は大学で野球がしたい。 私は中学校で社会を教えたい。(社会の先生になりたい) これらの前置詞で悩んでいます。 I want to play baseball in the university. I want to play baseball at the university. I want to teach social studies in junior high school. I want to teach social studies at junior high school. I want to be a junior high school teacher of social studies. どれが正しいのでしょうか?またニュアンスの違いがあればぜひ教えてください。

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 富士通サポートのボタンがうまく起動しない場合、他の方法でパソコンのデータ消去を行うことができます。
  • 富士通FMVA553ATの場合、データ消去方法を教えてください。
  • パソコンを処分する際には、データの消去が非常に重要です。富士通サポートのボタンが使えない場合でも、他の方法でデータ消去を行うことができます。
回答を見る