• ベストアンサー

私の英作文を添削してください

急いで提出しなければならない書類なのですが、自分なりにやってみたのですがなにぶん英語力がないものでこんな感じに、、、。通じればいいというのではなくなるべくきれいな表現がいいといわれたので余計プレッシャーがかかってしまい困っていたところ、ここを思い出して添削をお願いすることにしました。 なにとぞよろしくお願いします。 「将来は日本語教師になりさまざまな国で日本語を教えたいです。 このプログラムは、日本語教師になりたい私にとって国際語である英語の能力をあげることができるうえ、子供たちに日本の文化や伝統を教えるという貴重な経験ができます。 子供たちにも私が勉強した日本の歴史や文化を教えることで、普段経験できない体験や知識を学んでもらうことができると思います。」 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and want to teach Japanese in various countries. This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture. いかがでしょうか、文法などでおかしなところ指摘していただきたいです。よろしくおねがいします。

• 英語
  • 回答数5
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Horus
  • ベストアンサー率14% (78/528)
回答No.5

(^^; しょうがないですね。 He has no power to help us or hurt us. He means to help us, not to hurt us. His intention is to enter the university, and study psycology. It has been well said that it is impossible to love and to be wise.  普通、二つ以上の不定詞が同じ構文上に並んだ場合、二番目以降は省略されます。ただ、それらの不定詞が対照・比較される場合は書かなくてはなりません。また、書いたからと言って間違いではないので、紛らわしい時は書いといた方が安全です。(きれいな文章とは言えないかもしれませんが?)  最初の文の (to) teach は完全に省いて良いところです。しかし、二番目の (to) have unusual のところは微妙です。I think that を付け足したことも手伝って、紛らわしくなってます。上の例文の意味をよく考えご自分で判断を、(^^;  まあ、あまり細かいことにこだわってては書けなくなりますので、無理に文章を長くしない事。 cpmpetence の意味合いとか language の可算・不可算の区別などの用法も時間があったら、大きい辞典で調べたりしましょう。では、ご健闘を!

その他の回答 (4)

• Horus
  • ベストアンサー率14% (78/528)
回答No.4

He understood Japanease, but I was not aware of it. 彼は日本語が分かるのだが、(それを)気がつかなかった。  したがって、its も既出の全文(あるいは語句)を漠然と受けることができます。普段できない体験と言うのが、はっきりしないので、私は、日本の知識を学ぶ行為そのものが普通でない体験だと解釈したのです。もし、他のことを意味したければ、単に unusual experiences とするか、various とか other とかくっつけて限定しないようにしますが、ここは何を言いたいかによります。  とりあえず、ここでバトンタッチ。(^^;;

sanjuurou
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます、仕事が忙しくて返事が遅れました。大変わかりやすかったです。 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and teach in various countries. I think that this program will give me a chance to improve my competence in English, international language, and have precious experience in teaching those children Japanese culture and tradition. とりあえずこれで行こうと思っております。致命的な間違いがあればどなたかご指摘ください。

• ek3tom
  • ベストアンサー率20% (12/59)
回答No.3

気になった点を少し。 (1).Japanese Language teacher  Japaneseだけで日本語という意味を成すので、Languageは抜いてもかまわないかと思います。 (2).さまざまな国、の表現  all over the worldではダメですか?countriesだと、地理的意味で指す『国』になってしまう気がするのです。さまざまな国→土地もそうだけれど文化も様々 だと思うので。 (3).This program~のくだり  を、I think that I will have precious experience~(省略)in this program.として、This programを後ろにおいて、主語を自分にするほうがいい思います。

sanjuurou
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。みなさんのご意見を参考に(というか丸写しですが・・・)作ってみました。この文に問題があれば教えてください。 I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and teach in various countries. ●andのあとですがtoを入れるのと入れないのでは意味が違うのでしょうか? I think that this program will give me a chance to improve my competence in English, international language, and have precious experience in teaching those children Japanese culture and tradition. ●ek3tomさんのアドバイスを参考にMell-Lilyさんの文を変えてみました、間違いがあればお願いします Japanese teacherだと日本人教師、日本の教師、などにならないでしょうか?文脈からそうとはならないとは思うのですが。 all over the worldは少し規模が大きい気がするのでvarious countriesでいきたいとおもいます。 (3)のご指摘はなるほどと思いました、確かにプログラムが主語より自分が主語の方がよいですね、ありがとうございます。

• Mell-Lily
  • ベストアンサー率27% (258/936)
回答No.2

I hope to be a Japanese instructor and teach in various countries in the future. This program will give me a chance to improve my competence in English, international language, and have precious experience in teaching those children Jpanese culture and tradition. They also can gain unusual experience and knowledge.

sanjuurou
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。Mell-Lilyさんの英文を参考に文を作り直してみました、できましたらこちらも見ていただけないでしょうか。No3の補足にあります、よろしくおねがいします。

• Horus
  • ベストアンサー率14% (78/528)
回答No.1

I would like to be a Japanese Language teacher and (want) to teach Japanese in various countries.  動詞はなるべく一つで済ませます。良い文章のこつのようです。 This program can perform precious experience in which culture and tradition of Japan are taught to プログラムが擬人化されるのはまずいです。 This programme can give me a chance (of experience) in which the culture ..などとしましょう。 children and is possible to increase the ability of the English which is international language. it is possible to としましょう。           English the international language と引き締めます。 I think that children can also have study experience and the knowledge which cannot be experienced usually because I teach a Japanese tradition and culture.  日本語にひきずられて、意味が不明です。簡単に言いたいことだけ伝えます。 I can also teach that children the japanease culture and history, so that they can learn the knowledge of Japan and have its unusual experience.  これくらいで、よろしいのでは、これでもちょっとしつこいかも?

sanjuurou
質問者

補足

ありがとうございます。Horusさんのご意見を参考に文を作り直してみました。 とくに I can also teach that children the japanease culture and history, so that they can learn the knowledge of Japan and have its unusual experience. はそのままいただいてしまおうと思っております。 もう少し教えていただけますでしょうか、最後の have its unusual experience.はhaveのまえにtheyが隠れているわけですよね?するとitsはどういった働きになるのでしょうか?お時間があれば教えてください。

関連するQ&A

• 120語自由英作文添削をお願いいたします。

昨日これの賛成意見を書いたのですが(http://okwave.jp/qa/q6882559.html)、反対意見も書いてみました。 添削をお願いいたします。 志望は早稲田政経です。 一橋2003後期 English should be made an official language in japan. I don't agree with this opinion. For one thing, Japanese language, which is called 'Hiragana' or 'Kanji' or 'Katakana' is one of the most important tools to understand Japanese culture. Throughout Japanese history, almost all the Japanese people have used it and almost all the books in Japan are written by it. If we stopped using it, we couldn't read these old books, which may include priceless Japanese history or policy. We don't live ourselves but we are influenced by and connect with ancestors. That is why, that we can't read old books and that we can't understand Japanese policy means that we can't really understand ourselves. To conclude, we have to keep using Japanese language to remain Japanese identity. 日本語は日本の文化を理解するための最も大事な道具のひとつである。 我々は自分たちだけでなく、過去と繋がって日本の精神を受け継いで生きている。 そのため、日本語が読めなくなることで、過去の文献が読めなくなり、日本の歴史や日本の精神を理解できなくなることは自分たち自信を正しく理解出来ないことにもつながる。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

高3の受験生です。国立大学二次試験に向けて、勉強しています。 お手数ですが、下記の英作文を添削していただけると助かります。よろしくお願いいたします。 Q,外国から若い人がホームステイするために来日しました。日本を理解してもらうのにあなたならどういう場所に連れていきますか。  I would like to take the person to my grandmother's house in Kyoto. There are two reasons for this. Firsrt ,she grows rice which is essential to Japanese food. He can experience to produce it. I want him to eat delicious rice. Second,she knows traditional Japanese play such as kendama,otedama,and ayatori.We will enjoy them together.

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

多くの若い日本人は、皆と同じでいて、しかし少し個性を出したいと考えていると思う。こうした一見矛盾に見える風潮が今の日本文化をつくりだしているのではないか? Many young Japanese people want to express themselves, connecting group. I think this tendency which seems contradict has created Japanese culture.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

長文で堅苦しい内容になってしまいましたが、添削をお願いします(^-^) あと、これは大学入試用です。 TOPIC starting foreign language education at a very early age is a good idea. I'm for this opinion. There are TWO reasons.First of all,clearly,little children aged up to three can absorb a lot of information at a rate grown-ups cannot.Responsive to sound,they are very efficient learners of new language, so they will be able to acquire two languages such as Japanese and English with little difficulty.This will be a good advance, because they will have more time learning other important subjects,say math,science,histry,and so on. Second,learning foreign language does not only mean you are learning how to read and write,but it also means you are studying other culture.It must be great that you know several culture, because it means you can understand things at global point of view without predudice.Acquiring such perspective is indispensable for people of today.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

英作文が苦手なので、上達のため英文を書いてみました。 文法上の間違い、文章の構造などについて、アドバイスをください。 テーマは「大学の秋入学について」です Recently,many universities are considering whether change the admission season from spring to autumn or not. This attempt arouse wide public concern, and, of course the public divided into supporter and opponent. In my opinion, it is beneficial to universities. Under the existing system, because of the different program between Japanese university and foreign university, each students are hard to study in abroad.So, If the attempt carry out, many Japanese students are easier to go abroad and Universities can receive more international students. Moreover the increasing of international students in Japan can improve Japanese students' sense of competition and cooperation. However, opponent says this attempt can destroy Japanese traditional culture. They think globalization is equal to imitating USA, and Japan should have own position in the world. As far as I concerned,the opponent's opinion is too much exaggerated. Foreign country is not only USA , but also including non-English country. And we can't neglect Japanese culture. If the globalization will be success, Japan's economy turn to good condition gradualy. From the above thing, I support the autumn admission.

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

題名:英語を日本の唯一の公用語にすることについて賛成か反対か。理由も含めて150字前後で述べよ。 I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan for two reasons. The first reason is that Japanese people is not good at using English since I have never seen Japanese people talk each other in English and I have few friends who can speak English.Thus realizing this policy is impossible or nearly impossible in my opinion.  The second reason, I think, is that the policy is meaningless because it seems to be safety that we deal with Japanese language as the only official language in Japanese society. For instance, Some foreign companies are success to deal with English as the only official language in only their companies.  The policy would not adjust to Japanese people for these reasons that I mentioned above. Therefore I disagree with the idea that we deal with English as the only official language in Japan. 私は、二つの理由から英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 一つ目の理由は、日本人同士が英語でコミュニケーションをしているところを見たことがないし、自分の友達にも英語が喋れる人は、殆どいないという理由から、日本人は、英語を操るのが得意ではないと思うからである。ゆえに、この政策の実現は、不可能か不可能に近いだろう。 二つ目の理由として、日本の社会において、日本語を唯一の公用語として扱っていても特に問題が起きていないで、この政策には意味がないと思うからである。実際、いくつかの外資系の企業は、彼らの会社の中だけで英語を公用語化とすることで、日本において成功を収めている。 この政策は上記に述べた理由により、日本人には合わないだろう。ゆえに、私は、英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすることに反対である。 ★質問★ (1)「英語を日本の唯一の公用語化とすること」を二回目以降は、the policyでまとめていますが、問題はないですか。 (2)一つ目の理由の最後の所で、「不可能か不可能に近いだろう。」という英語を「 impossible or nearly impossible」としましたが、こんな感じでよろしかったでしょうか。 (3)この文章には書かなかったのですが、「英語の公用語化」を英語でどのように表現すれば良いでしょう。簡単言い回しをしていたら教えて下さい。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

美味しいものを食べると気持ちが明るくなるのはどうしてだろう?この前友達と居酒屋に行った時、なんと900円の玉子焼きがお品書きにあった。900円?高すぎると思いつつも興味本意だろうかあるいは休日だったためにお金の手放しが良かったのであろうか、つい頼んでしまった。それは高くても文句は言えない程の美味しさだったと思う。 When you eat delicious foods, why are you happy? Several days ago,I went to Japanese style bar with a friend of mine. There were Japanese omlette in a menu, which was priced at 900 yen . …… 900 yen ? I thought that was so expensive, but I was interested in that,and I could afford to order it, so I ordered it. That was delicious,and I thought, it was worth paying at high prices. ついの表現がよく分からず、また日本語相当の訳ができていないところもありますが、ご指導の程宜しくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

環境保護のためにあなたがしていること、もしくはしようと考えていること。というテーマで50字程度で書け。 I care to turn off switches. Because electric is used nevertheless I don't mention to use it. And turning off switches can contribute to conservation. So I do things which I can do to preserve environment. I believe it links to conservation. これだと減点法でなく構成で点をつける方式で何点ぐらいですか?(20点満点)

• 英作文の添削出来る方お願いします。

全国で街歩きがブームだ。文化の回帰現象と言っていい。国内外の街並みや人々の暮らしぶりをありのまま紹介する旅番組も受けている。 These days, more and more people take a walk in rural city. This can be said a phenomenon which Japanese culture go back to what it used to be. And among people, it become popular that the TV programs which introduce how people live or what the city is really like in Japan or foreign countries. お願いします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

文法ミスや、その他改良すべき点ががありましたら指摘していただけるとありがたいです。 テーマ:小学校における外国語教育の是非 In my opinion, children should not study a foreign language in an elementary school. It is true that learning another language enables us to communicate with people who speak the language, and to see the world in a new way. However, I believe that people in their early days ought to learn their own language deeply. It is because mother tongue has a very important role in their lives, and peole could establish their identity by studying it enough. Furthermore, children in an elementary school already have many subjects to study, so it is not able to be thought of as a wise selection to made children have more burden. For these reasons, I emphasize that children should study their own language deeply insted of learnig foreign languages.