• 締切済み

以下の動画の英語を書き起こして頂きたく思います

以下の動画の英語を書き起こしていただきたく思います。 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67CoF5p9Mfs 41:25~ 自分なりには「Since you stressed the rule of law, the only one of the court decisions I know was made in 1944 by the Tokyo district court saying in a lawsuit between the fishery cooperative so far Taiwan and the fishing cooperative so far Okinawa about their possession of Senkaku Islands. The Tokyo district court said “ They belong to Taiwan. Now,this decision’s never been overturned. Does this mean after the return of Taiwan,the sovereignty to Taiwan, actually those island belong not to China, not to Tokyo,but to Taiwan?」と言っているように聞こえるのですが(細かいところは不詳、又は書き換えておりますが)。 よろしくお願い致します。

• 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.2

#1 です。 失礼しました。2行目、"OF" が抜けていました。 「Since you stressed the rule of law, the only OR THE one of the court decisions THAT I know "OF" was made in 1944 ..... でした。

• cbm51901
  • ベストアンサー率67% (2671/3943)
回答No.1

「Since you stressed the rule of law, the only OR THE one of the court decisions THAT I know was made in 1944 by the Tokyo district court saying in a lawsuit between the fishery cooperatives OF Taiwan and the fishing cooperativeS OF Okinawa about their possession of THE Senkaku Islands. AND The Tokyo district court said “They belong to Taiwan." Now this decision HAS never been overturned. Doesn't THAT mean THAT after the return of Taiwan, the sovereignty ERR, to Taiwan, actually those islandS STILL belong not to China, not to Tokyo, but to Taiwan?」

関連するQ&A

• 英語 訳、お願いします。

So far though , that`s not been reflected in statements from Tokyo. So far thoughって熟語ですか?

• 以下の動画を英文にして頂ければ幸いです。ishi

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z38YSxlc12k 08~36. 自分で聞き取れたのは、This is Juan from German television. May I have one.. two questions. One question, for a foreigner like me is very difficult to understand why Tokyo government wants to buy islands such far away from Tokyo. And second, you said that the Chinese sending fishing,, (?)l fishing boats to the islands (~) half way of a declaration of war. Well, are you afraid that this.. the Chinese see this as provocation and this could end up some kind of maritime war in? お手数をお掛けしますがよろしくお願いします。

• 和訳お願いします

和訳お願いします。よろしくお願いします 1Nothing is so essential to self-training as the proper choice of books to read. 2There is nothing so beautiful as the view of a sunrise from the hill. 3When I was a salesman,I sold more papers than anybody else in this district. 4It is far more difficult to make optical glass than any other type of glass.

• 英語の問題です

各組の文がほぼ同じ意味になるように(  )に適語を入れよ。   1、She spent the whole day just watching television. She did nothing (  ) watch television all day. 2、Why don't we go to the bookstore? How about (  ) to the bookstore? 3、This bicycle does not belong to me. This bicycle is not (  ).

• 英語 訳

Like tennis players had to hit the ball so it landed on the other side of the net inside the court lines,and not drop it. これを日本語に訳してください!

• 英語の質問です!

These books are all Tom's. () of them belong to me. 1 All 2 Some 3 None 4 Few The climate of Tokyo is milder than () of New York. 1 it 2 this 3 that 4 one She knew that she looked most charming() her green dress. 1 to 2 for 3 in 4 of Summer vacation begins () July 20. 1 at 2 from 3 in 4 on I sometimes have to work late () I'm tired. 1 even as 2 despite 3 in spite of 4 even thought We were () after playing tennis all afternoon. 1 tiring 2 to tire 3 tired 4 have tired My friends hope you'll come back soon and (). 1 I do so 2 I too so 3 so I do 4 so do I Susan () on her back and stretched out on the grass. 1 laid 2 lay 3 lied 4 lies The policeman () the boy of shoplifting. 1 blamed 2 doubted 3 suspected 4 wondered 解答と解説お願いします!

• 英語の文

Even if, this place is so far and I do not have much time. (たとえ、時間があまりなく、その場所が遠くても) 文として成り立っていますか? 飛行機があれば、時間があまりなく場所が遠くても海外に行ける、といいたいのですが…。 で、その前に、I can go to abroad by plane を入れて、この文を入れようとしているのですが、文を区切るのはおかしいですか? あと、添削もよろしくお願いします。

• 英語:和訳

英語のワークをしていたんですが、どうしても和訳が上手くいかないところが またでてきたので相談しにきました( ;´Д`) itを含む構文らしいんです;; 教えてほしいです。お願いします(><;) (1)I'm sure you'll find it better to use this new cell phone than to use that old one. (2)The stars in the sky are so far away that they look tiny. It takes their light thousands of years to reach us on the earth. (3)It was not the lack of money that bothered him most, but the loss of pride a man suffers when he cannot find a job.

• 英語で

I longed for years to go to Rome;but,when at last I went to Rome, and dlove through its streets,I wondered whether it was worth while going so far to see a city so unworthy of its history. この訳を教えてください

• 非専属裁判管轄権とは

カテが間違っていたらすみません。 英語を訳していて、「~は・・・に関して、東京地方裁判所の非専属裁判管轄権に従う」という日本語訳になりました。英語は訳せたのですが、「東京地方裁判所の非専属裁判管轄権」とは何のことでしょうか。「非専属裁判管轄権とは」でネット検索したのですが、ヒットしませんでした。 ちなみに英文は「~submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court of Japan with respect to・・・・」でした。 よろしくお願いします。