• ベストアンサー

英語 訳

Like tennis players had to hit the ball so it landed on the other side of the net inside the court lines,and not drop it. これを日本語に訳してください!

• xder5
  • お礼率0% (1/166)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ベストアンサー率63% (472/747)
回答No.2

テニスプレーヤーのような選手は、コートのラインの内側のネットの反対側に着地するように、かつ、落とさないようにボールを打たなければならなかった。

その他の回答 (1)

回答No.1

でけた。 テニスのようなスポーツでは、プレイヤーはボールを打って、相手側のネットから向こうかつラインの内側に(ボールを)接地させなければいけない。なおかつ(ボールを)落としてはいけない。

関連するQ&A

• 訳がわかりません。おしえてください

この英語がうまく理解できないのですが、教えてください。動画のサイトでもらっためーるです。 (1) i didnt really found good scores of this music... I downloaded like 3-4 years ago one tab from Guitar Pro of this music, but that wasnt really 100% correct... so I had to correct few parts, I downloaded like 5-6 diferent scores to compared the wrong parts, but it still not perfect... I have to find it on my other pc, so i can't send it right now... 私はこの音楽のいい楽譜をもっていないあ。3、4年前にgitar proでダウンロードした。でも、100%の楽譜じゃない。・・・・いまは君におくれない (2) and for that, u need a programn called '' Guitar Pro'' , i think u can download it in www.thepiratebay.org becouse the scores arent in ''.jpg''... they're all in midi , so you need to use programns like Encore or Guitar Pro to read the tabs inside the midis 君はgitar proのソフトが必要だよ。・・・encore かguitar proを使う必要がある・・・・

• 2つの短文を一つにするには?

2つの短文を合わせて一つの文章にしばければいけないのですが、どうすれば良いのかよくわかりません。誰か教えてください。 (1)I saw the hit. I caught the ball. (2)Steve slid into homeplate. We had a tie game! (3)The ball was hit. I jumped up. It landed in my glove. (4)Jason threw three strikes. It was the final out. We won.

• 英語、和訳

The air is a lot thinner one mile above the sea. So players at Coors Field are able to hit the ball a lot farther. Since it opened in 1995,more runs have been scored at Coors Field than at any other ballpark in America. To try and stop this happening,Colorado's baseball team keeps its baseball in a special room that stop the balls from becoming too dry. They believe this will stop the ball from going so far when a player hits it. However,not everyone thinks it will work. Michael Dubson is a scientist at Colorado University. "I don't think it world have much effect on how far the ball flies,"he says. Most baseball fans would like him to be right! を訳すとしたらどんな感じになるでしょうか? 野球についての英文です

• 英語が堪能な方 訳をお願いできますか?

I: We hung out about six months ago or so. CS: I was like I've been here before and I came in the back way. I: You did exactly the same thing. And the last time you were here, I think you had about a hundred thousand followers on Twitter. CS: Yeah I'm at like 500 and it goes up like 5,000 a day and I'm like wow. I: At the Cody Simpson, talk to me about how this happened. Of course you were found on YouTube by mediators. CS: Yeah I was found I think it was two thousand and was the end of two thousand and nine. Um like October 2009. I had this producer was just like send me messages to Myspace I think it was and he was just like I think you're really talented why don't you come over and record some songs for me. So he flew me and my dad over and we just gotten in a studio and see what happen and.. I: Next thing you know. CS: Yeah it just it just went like that. I: And you teamed up with Flo Rida with..

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

テレビを見てマスターズのレポートを書く宿題が出ました。自信が無いので添削お願いします。ゴルフのことも良く知らないので困ってます。よろしくお願いします。 タイトル:The First Day The chairman introduced Arnold Palmer to the patrons at the 1st tee. Then Arnold Palmer hit his tee shot to signal the start of the Masters. The game started one hour late because of the fog. There were so many spectators. There were some super shot. At the 16th hole, Ian Poulter hit his tee shot and the ball landed on the green, then the ball rolled into the hole. He got a hole in one. Patrons were very excited. It was his 11th hole in one. At the 12th hole, Zach Johnson, who is the defending champion, hit a ball on the green. The ball landed just beside the hole. At the 1st hole, Phil Mickelson hit his 3rd shot from out side of the course, and surprisingly the ball fell into a hole. He had a birdie on the 1st hole. Tiger Woods wasn’t very good. At the 7th hole, he hit his third shot, the ball landed on the rough, it seemed too strong, but the ball came back to the hole, and it stopped near the hole. At the 13th hole, he hit his second shot, and the shot was very good but the ball didn’t land on the green. He hit the ball to the left side but the ball didn’t get up the hill. At the 14th hole, his tee shot was not good and the ball didn’t land on the fairway. At the 15th hole, on his third shot, he approached the hole and the ball fell into the hole. He had an eagle at the 15th hole. At the 18th hole, he hit a ball on the green by two shots, but it was far from the hole. On the green, he hit the ball, but the ball stopped short of the hole. He had a par. He had one eagle and two bogeys without birdie; his first day score was even par.

• 中学英語 作文

英作文の添削をお願いしたいです! 興味があることを1つだけ取り上げ、理由とともに3文以上30~40語の英文で書く。 I am interested in tennis because I like to play it. I want to play it well. So,I will belong a tennis club at high school and enjoy it with my new friends. テニスをすることが好きだから、興味があるというのは、理由になっていますか? また、最後の文は高校でテニス部に入るでしょうと書きたいのですが、高校でと言うのは、 上のような書き方であっていますか? お願いします。

• 次の英文の訳をお願いします

「 This tells you that it is not easy to win . The players made a huge effort and I am proud of them. This team has mede Japan and the whole of Asia proud」 added the 53-year-old. Neither side looked like they wanted to finesh the game in extra time although Honda had low free kicks beaten away by Villar 10 minutes into the first period.

• 英語訳お願いします。

どなたか、英語が堪能な方お願いします。 (1) This is charcoal. I like barbeque very much. I often have barbeque party with my family and friends in summer. It is really fun and dish is very delicious. (2) This is an autographed ball. I was given an autograph by Mr.Yoshinobu Takahashi in Yomiuri Giants. It is genuine. I like baseball since long ago. My father watched Major League games on TV in the weekend and I came to like it affected by that. (3) These are vegetables. I am working as a part time worker at the grocery store. All worker are friendly and cheerful and I am happy to work. My job is easy. (lol) Good points to work there are that hourly pay is high and I can eat many fresh fruits. (4) This is a savings bank in the form of Jizo (a guardian deity of children). It has good touch and I like it. No money is in it. (lol) (5) This is a seal. I bought it when I went to the trip to Beijing, China. It was made of crystal and by craftsman’s hands. I like it very much but have never used. (lol) (6) This is a photo of Tenanmon. It was very cold on the day I took this photo. It was very wide and the building had sense of history. Here was also a location site of the movie "Last Emperor." (7) This is a ticket of the World Cup. I went to the World Cup 2006 in Germany. I saw the game between Japan and Brazil and was very excited. Dortmund in Germany had very beautiful street and very tasty baked sausage 長文すいません・・・

• 訳を教えてください(特にso long、mightなど)

次の2文に関してですが、正しい日本語訳を教えていただけませんか?(自分で訳した変な訳もつけておきます) 1. After being out of school so long, Ann had to work hard in order to catch up with the rest of the class. 「ずいぶん昔に学校を卒業したので、アンは残りの授業に追いつくのに、一生懸命勉強しなければならなかった。」 →(so long とは?) 2.Dirty players are not to be trusted since it is not possible to tell what they might do. 「不正なことをする人は、何をするかわからないので信用できない。」 →(dirty playersとは? mightは可能性のmight?) よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の訳をお願いします!!

Maybe she panicked when she saw the barries were down on the other side. She dropped her bicycle and spilled all the groceries in her basket. People on both sides were calling to her, telling her to run because a train was coming, but she just stood there.Then suddenly a brave young man jumped over the barrier on the other side,ran to the woman, put her on his shoulder and carried her to safety.The train came in on the track closest to me, so she wouldn't have been injured, but still it was a scary moment.When the barriers came up again, some other people picked up the woman's bicycle and groceries for her.If the railway company doesn't make that crossing safer, it's only a matter of time before someone is seriously injured there.