The First Day of Masters: Spectacular Shots and Tiger Woods' Performance

このQ&Aのポイント
  • The chairman introduces Arnold Palmer and the Masters begins an hour late due to foggy conditions. The course is filled with enthusiastic spectators.
  • Notable shots include Ian Poulter's hole-in-one at the 16th hole and Zach Johnson's precise shot at the 12th hole. Phil Mickelson's impressive recovery shot on the 1st hole results in a birdie.
  • On the other hand, Tiger Woods faces difficulties throughout the day, struggling with his shots and only managing to score even par with one eagle and two bogeys.
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英作文の添削お願いします。

テレビを見てマスターズのレポートを書く宿題が出ました。自信が無いので添削お願いします。ゴルフのことも良く知らないので困ってます。よろしくお願いします。 タイトル:The First Day The chairman introduced Arnold Palmer to the patrons at the 1st tee. Then Arnold Palmer hit his tee shot to signal the start of the Masters. The game started one hour late because of the fog. There were so many spectators. There were some super shot. At the 16th hole, Ian Poulter hit his tee shot and the ball landed on the green, then the ball rolled into the hole. He got a hole in one. Patrons were very excited. It was his 11th hole in one. At the 12th hole, Zach Johnson, who is the defending champion, hit a ball on the green. The ball landed just beside the hole. At the 1st hole, Phil Mickelson hit his 3rd shot from out side of the course, and surprisingly the ball fell into a hole. He had a birdie on the 1st hole. Tiger Woods wasn’t very good. At the 7th hole, he hit his third shot, the ball landed on the rough, it seemed too strong, but the ball came back to the hole, and it stopped near the hole. At the 13th hole, he hit his second shot, and the shot was very good but the ball didn’t land on the green. He hit the ball to the left side but the ball didn’t get up the hill. At the 14th hole, his tee shot was not good and the ball didn’t land on the fairway. At the 15th hole, on his third shot, he approached the hole and the ball fell into the hole. He had an eagle at the 15th hole. At the 18th hole, he hit a ball on the green by two shots, but it was far from the hole. On the green, he hit the ball, but the ball stopped short of the hole. He had a par. He had one eagle and two bogeys without birdie; his first day score was even par.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
noname#77517
noname#77517
回答No.1

自信がないと言われているのは、文法的な内容でしょうか? それとも内容に関してでしょうか? ざっと拝見して、文法的に問題は ないように思います。内容的にも、質問者さんご自身が見られたこと なので、変に手を加えるべきではないと思いますが、気になるのは、 単なる報告になってしまっているので、もっと質問者さんの感じたことを 書かれてはどうかと思います。これも、どういう目的でレポートの課題が 出ているかにはよりますが。 それから、学校の課題であれば、先生に添削してもらうことが前提に なっていると思いますので、いくら自信がなくても、ご自身の実力で 作成したものを出すのが、ご自身のために良いと思いますよ。 ここで添削してもらって完璧なものを出して、課題の意味があるのか 疑問です。

laluka
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。 実は、英語の宿題ではなく、ゴルフの授業の宿題なんです。文法的に自信がなく、さらにゴルフ用語も詳しくないので、この言いまわしで通じるのか心配で質問しました。英語の先生ではないので、多分添削はしてくれないと思います。 そうですね、もっと私自信の感想を書き加えることにします。参考になりました。どうもありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英作文 添削お願いします

初めて月に人類が降り立った時、科学が進みすぎて夢がなくなったと考えた人が少なくなかった。しかし、月にウサギなど存在しないことが証明されたからといって、夢はなくなりはしなかった。むしろ子供たちは、六分の一の重力の世界とはどんなところか、バドミントンはできるのか、とどんどん想像が広がっていった。 When a human being landed on the moon at the first time,not a few people thought that they had no dreams because science advanced too much.Though it was proved that there were no rabbits on the moon,some people still had dreams.Children wondered what the world with one sixth gravity of the gravity on the earth was like and if they could play badminton or not.They greatly expanded their images like that.

• 英作文添削お願いします。

課題の英作文をどなたか添削していただけませんか? うまく思いつかなかった部分は☆付きで日本文のみ書きましたので、訳していただけると助かります。 My exciting experience is watching a baseball game. 私の興奮した経験は、野球観戦です。 Last month, I went to a game at Tokyo Dome with my boyfriend. 先月、彼と東京ドームに野球を見にいきました。 It was Yomiuri Giants versus Rakuten Golden Eagles game. 巨人対楽天戦でした。 I'm not good at sports, but I really like to watch baseball. 私は運動が苦手だけど、見るのは好きです。 Incidentally, I'm a Giants fan. ちなみに私はジャイアンツファンです。 My father always watching a baseball game at home,he is great Giants fan. 私の父親は家ではいつも野球を見ていて、大の巨人ファンです。 ☆だから、私も巨人ファンになったのだと思います。 The game on that day was very wonderful. その日の試合はとてもすばらしいものでした。 The Yomiuri Giants southpaw tossed a no-hitter in a 2-0 victory over the Tohoku Rakuten Golden Eagles. ジャイアンツのサウスポーが、楽天に対し2-0の勝利でノーヒットノーランを達成しました。 The pitcher is a player of Toshiya Sugiuchi. その投手は杉内俊哉選手です。 Sugiuchi was mixing with his fastball and slider, and retired the first 26 batters he faced. 杉内は彼の速球とスライダーを混ぜ、26人の打者をアウトにしました。 But he walked pinch hitter Toshiya Nakashima from a 3-2 count with two outs in the ninth. しかし、彼は9回2死3-2カウントで、ピンチヒッターの中島俊哉を歩かせてしまいました。 He kept his cool and successfully struck out the next batter to complete the no-hitter. 彼は冷静さを保ち、次のバッターを首尾よく三振させ、ノーヒットノーランを達成させました。 It was the 86th no-hitter overall. これは史上86度目のノーヒットノーラン達成でした。 He is tossed a no-hitter in Koshien at high school days. 彼は高校時代にも甲子園でノーヒットノーランを達成しています。 ☆高校野球の全国大会とプロ野球の両方での達成は史上初です。 At that time, I was excited very much. そのとき、私はすごく興奮していました。 The Dome was packed with excited spectators. ドームは興奮した観客でいっぱいでした。 ☆完全試合を逃したのは悔しいけれど、とても感動しました。 ☆この日に見に行くことが出来て幸せでした。 I want to go to see again. また見に行きたいです。 以上です。よろしくお願いします><

• 過去完了

They once took my son when he was small and drove him around and grilled him because they thought he was being abused. He had fallen and hit his face on a bleacher at the pool. My mom was there and saw the whole thing happen but pretended not to know. I worked for Child Protective Services at the time and was humiliated. But thank goodness, my son and I were interviewed, so we could prove nothing bad had happened. He had fallenとnothing bad hadのところはなぜ過去形ではなく過去完了なのでしょうか?よろしくお願いします

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

曲が演奏されているときに突然誰かの携帯が鳴った。 Suddenly someone's cellular phone rang while one was performing a music. 雨が降っていたので彼は出かけずに家にいた。 Because it was raining,he was home instead of going out. 彼は仕事でニューヨークに行かざるをえなかった。 He had to go to N.Y. because of his business. お願いしますm(_ _)m

• 英作文 添削

英作の添削をお願いします One day I was driving a car. On the small intersection without signals, a big truck was coming from the right at very high speed. I had two choices. One was to go forward very fast. The other was to stop. I stopped. As a result, my car's front was broken. But I was totally OK. If I had gone forward, I would have been dead.

• 日本語訳にしていただけませんか・

日本語訳にしていただけませんか・ Businessman Shin Sato’s dream came true last November. It was at the 15th hole of a course in Chiba Prefecture. The wind was pushing, and he chose a 7 iron for his tee shot at the 158-yerd home. He knew he struck the ball well in terms of its direction and carry. Then, he was it drop on the green, bounce ? and roll into the cup.

• 上手な日本語訳にしてください。

上手な日本語訳にしてください。 Businessman Shin Sato’s dream came true last November. It was at the 15th hole of a course in Chiba Prefecture. The wind was pushing, and he chose a 7 iron for his tee shot at the 158-yerd home. He knew he struck the ball well in terms of its direction and carry. Then, he was it drop on the green , bounce ? and roll into the cup.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。添削をよろしくお願いします。 1、美術館は駅から約十分西へ歩いたところにあります。  The museum is an about ten minutes' walk in the west from the station. 2、彼は高校を出たら大学に進学せずに働きに出ると言っています。  He says that he will not go on to university but work. 3、なぜ医者に言われたように寝ていなかったの? 言うことを聞いていれば2,3日で良くなっただろうに。  Why haven't you slept as the doctor had told you? If you had followed his advice,you would have got well in a few days.

• 英作文の添削お願いします

5年前に建てたこの家も、はじめは満足していたのだけれど、最近では何かと手狭に感じるようになってきた。 At first I was satisfied with this house which was built five years ago,but recently I have felt small in everything.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

大学入試の問題です。英作文が苦手なので少しでも点数を伸ばせればと思っています。他にもいくつか投稿しようと思っていますので添削していただければうれいしいです。(><) 問題 下の絵にかかれた状況を自由に解釈し45~55語の英語で説明せよ。 The woman had putted a chocolate on the dish. however,now,it was disappeared. So she asked her children with anger whether they had eaten it. They answered "no",but when she looked at around the boy`s mouth,she found that the boy had eaten it.(46words) 不自然なところがあれば訂正お願いしますm(__)m