• ベストアンサー

英作文の添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。添削をよろしくお願いします。 1、美術館は駅から約十分西へ歩いたところにあります。  The museum is an about ten minutes' walk in the west from the station. 2、彼は高校を出たら大学に進学せずに働きに出ると言っています。  He says that he will not go on to university but work. 3、なぜ医者に言われたように寝ていなかったの? 言うことを聞いていれば2,3日で良くなっただろうに。  Why haven't you slept as the doctor had told you? If you had followed his advice,you would have got well in a few days.

noname#180825
noname#180825
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数3

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • enna2005
  • ベストアンサー率40% (333/819)
回答No.1

1 It is about a ten minute walk toward the west to the museum from the station. 個人的には towards を使いますが。 2 He says he will get a job after high school without an intention of going on to university. 3 Why didn't you stay in bed as the doctor told you to ? あとに続く文はあなたのでいいと思います。 寝ていなかったの?は実際の睡眠ではなく、なぜベッドや布団の中で体 を休めなかったの? という意味なので  stay in bed や have a rest でその意味合いが出ます。 これはあくまでも一例で、他にも訳し方はあるので他の回答も参考にして下さい。

noname#180825
質問者

お礼

詳しい回答ありがとうございます。大変参考になりました! stay in bed、忘れていました。そうですよね。 どうもありがとうございました!!

その他の回答 (1)

• nekomac
  • ベストアンサー率43% (162/371)
回答No.2

2, He says that he will get a job(work) after graduate from high school instead of going on to university. 3 Why haven't you slept as the doctor told you. If you stuck to the doctor's orders, ......... . こういう言い方もあるという事で、ご参考にしてください。 3.の後半は非常にネイティブ的表現だと思います。

noname#180825
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございます。なるほど。とても参考になりました! 英作文は苦手ですがこれからも頑張ります! どうもありがとうございました!!

関連するQ&A

• 英作文の添削をよろしくお願いしますm(__)m

1,これは高価な10日間の旅になりそうですね。多分イギリスにいた方がよさそうです。 2,私は、考えさせられるような映画を見たいのよ。新しい見方で世界を見せてくれる様な映画をね。 3,ジンバブエと日本は風土も歴史もずいぶん違うから、君が来たら、インターネットで知っていること以外にびっくりするようなことがたくさんあると思うよ。 1,This tends to be an expensive tour for ten days. Maybe, you had better stay in England. 2,I want to watch the movie which makes me thinking and shows me the world in a new way. 3,Zimbabwe is different from Japan about place and history, so if you come, you will discover surprising place except what you know by using internet. 恐縮ですが…細かい解説して頂くようによろしくお願いしますm(__)m

• 英作文添削をお願いします。

高校英語です。よろしくお願いします。 1、彼は煙草をやめてからとても太って、今では体重が75キロもあるそうだ。  It seems that he weighs seventy-five kios now because he has been fat since he stopped smoking. 2、海外で日本について研究している人は少なくないし、日本人以上に日本のことを知っている外国人は決して珍しくない。  Not a few people study about Japan in a foreign country and a foreigner who knows of Japan better than Japanese is not uncommon. 3、こんな退屈な本になけなしの金をはたかなければよかったと後悔した。  I regretted having spent what little money I had had on this book.

• 正しい英作文かどうか添削してください。

まちがってたらなおしてほしいです。また飛ばしてる場所はわからない場所なんです。おねがいします。 1.「暇なときに窓拭きと部屋の掃除をしてくれない?」「いいよ。今日の午後やるよ」 When free, cleaning of the room is not considered as 窓拭き. 2.彼は修士論文を書き終えたあとは、ニューヨークに在住し働こうと決めていた。 修士論文=master’s thesis He had decided that it lived in New York and he would work, after having finished writing a master paper. 3.「とにかく、今日中に詳細な報告書を作成してもらいたいのだ」「わかりました。できるだけやってみます。」 とにかく=in any case I want to draw up a detailed report by the end of today anyhow. 4.すみません。あなたの感情を害するつもりはなかったのです。2度とそんなことは言いません。 害する=hurt I am sorry. He did not plan to have hurt your feeling. 2 times and such a thing do not say. 5.「この週末はどのようにお過ごしですか?」「海から遠くない小さなホテルで家族と過ごすつもりです。」 How is it over a fault this weekend? 6.5分のところでバスに乗れなかった。次のバスまで1時間またなければならないので、タクシーで家に帰ることにした。 ~のところで=by A bus was not able to be taken in the place of 5 minutes. Since 1 hour had to be to the next bus again, it decided to go home by taxi.

• 英作文の添削をお願いします

自由英作文の添削をお願いします テーマ:A large earthquake event is expected in the Tokai area in the near future. Describe the preparations you would make in anticipation of such a disaster. If a disastrous earthquake were to occur while you were studing at this university, what would you do? 条件:3パラグラフ以上、150字以上、序論・本論・結論が明確であること   It is often said that a large earthquake occurs in the Tokai area in the near future. As I experienced the large earthquake in the Tohoku area the other day, I am very nervous about such disasters and highly motivated to prepare them. Through my experience, you should always prepare some degree of water and prepared food for a disastrous earthquake. It is because even a convenience store is closed just after a large earthquake. Next, if a disastrous earthquake were to occur while I were studying at this university, it would expected that many people are in panic. I know being in panic lead a second disaster. Thus, I would let students around me keep calm down, get out of this university, and move to safety area like play ground. After doing this, I would offer the leader’s instruction. This would make damages of a disaster as less as possible. Although you are often told to prepare a large disaster, you may do not know how to prepare for it. Preparing water and prepared food is necessary, of course, but it is more important that you talk about what would you do when a disastrous earthquake were to occur with people around you in daily life in advance. I believe that many people always imagine this may lessen the serious damages.(222words) 本日は英語の試験時間である90分の最初に英作文を書きはじめました(いつもは最後でした) 時間は35分近くかかってしまいましたが、自分としてはいつもの作文より筋がとおっているかな、と思っています。 添削して頂く際、この問題の配点を100点として、何点くらいの評価か、回答者様の主観でかまいませんので評価して頂けたらありがたいです。 よろしくお願いいたします。

• 英作文の添削お願いします。

問題文はImagine yourself ten years from now. Describe your life at that time,and the steps you will take to get there.という内容です。 After ten years from now,I will be an English teacher. To become an English teacher, there are three steps. First, I enter a university. I will study English hard there. Second, I go to theU.S. to study English. I would like to learn English expressions and American culture. At the same time, I want to make friends with there. I will have a good time with new friends. In addition to that, I would like to visit traditional placeses in theU.S. these experiences let me grow up to teach skills. Third, I get the teacher's license. Through these steps, I will be an English teacher. 文法的な誤りや内容構成など添削よろしくお願いします。

• 英文法の問題4問教えて頂けますか?

(    )に入る英文を教えてください。 1 Though he was an old man, he worked in his field every day. ( )( ) ( ) he was, he worked in his field every day. 2 He was arrested because he had not paid his taxes for ten years. He was arrested for ( )( ) paid his taxes for ten years. 3 I hope that you will find a good job soon. ( ), you will find a good job soon. 4 昨日新宿で誰に会ったと思いますか。とても驚いたことに、去年ニューヨークで知り合った女の子で した。(英語にして頂けますか?2文目はしてみたのですが、添削してもらえますか?)     To my surpise, she was a girl whom I met in NY last year. 以上です。よろしくお願いいたします。

• 自由英作文の添削をお願いします。

自由英作文の課題を解きました。突っ込み所満載だと思うので時間のある方のみで結構ですのでご教授下さい。 問:中学校第三学年の英語の授業で、「あなたの身の回りにある便利なものを紹介しよう」の単元を導入する。その単元の最初にsmall talkをするとき、あなたが生徒に聞かせる英語を書きなさい。 条件(1) have toを使うこと。 条件(2) 100語程度の英語で書くこと。 What is useful things around you? In my case, it is "car" for two reasons. Firstly, it enables me to move much faster than walking. For example, it takes about forty minutes from my home to here by car. But it would take more than three hours if I walk same distance! Secondly, it make it possible for me to move door to door. I mean that I don't have to walk if I use it. But If I use public transportation, I have to walk to the station. These reasons I said car is useful things for me! What is useful things for you? 訳:あのたの身の回りにある便利なものは何ですか。 私の場合、それは二つの理由により車です。 一つ目は、徒歩よりもかなり早く移動できることです。 例えば、私の家からここまで車で約40分程です。しかし、同じ距離を歩くと3時間以上かかるでしょう。 二つ目は、ドアトウドアの移動が可能だということです。 つまりそれを使うと歩く必要がないということです。 しかし、公共交通機関を使うと駅まで歩かなければいけません。 私の言ったこれらの理由により、車は私にとっての便利なものです。 あなたにとって便利なものは何ですか。

• 英文の添削をお願いします!

1)If I (were) not ill, I (would) go fishing with my younger brother. 2)She loves him (as if) he (were) her own son. 3)If I (had known) it, I (can) have told you. 4)I (wish) you (had not) told the plan to your father. 5)You can listen to the music (as far as) you like. 6)(If) you like it (may) not, you have to decide what to do. 7)I studied hard in my high school days; (unless) I would have failed the examination. 8)No (sooner had) he gone to bed than he fell asleep. 9)I'll lend you the money (for) the condition that you return it within six months. 10)It's about time you (have seen) a Shakespearian play. ()内でおかしいところがあったら添削をお願いしたいです。 よかったら解説も加えてくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英作文の添削をお願いします。

『現在夢中になっていること、一生懸命やりたいこと』をテーマの英作です。 私は中学、高校とテニスをしていて、そのことについてを書きました。 自信のないところは和訳を付けておきます。 As you know,I belong to tennis club. I have started regulation tennis(硬式テニス)since I entered the high school. And, when I was a junior high school student, I played soft tennis in the club. I'm so crazy about tennis. This winter, we had many practice games. I found my weak points through them. One of them is about my mind. I tend to be weakhearted in the game.(私はゲーム中、弱気になりがちなのです。) Such time, there is a phrase which I remember.(そんな時、思い出す言葉があります) "Even though you lose the skills, don't lose the spirit."(技術で負けても、精神では負けるな) It is my junior high school teacher's. I want to be good at playing tennis so I'll practice hard keeping this phrase to myself.(私はもっとテニスが上手くなりたいので、この言葉を胸に、一生懸命練習したいです。) 添削お願い致します。

• 英作文の練習

英作文の練習のためいろいろな日本語を英語にしてるんですが 11時ちょっと過ぎに家に帰るのでご飯を作って先に寝てて下さいi will come home a little bit after eleven, so you can go to bed before i get home but please dont forget to make dinner for me. 私は彼に彼は留守番電話から私のメッセージを消すべきだと言った i told him that he sould(had to) take my massage off from the answering machine.この二つあってるか教えて下さいお願いします