• ベストアンサー

翻訳をお願い致します。

I can't read sheet music, I have to just listen to it, and then just go for it.

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

私は、譜面が読めない、ただ聞いて、ただそれが好きになるだけだ。  http://eow.alc.co.jp/search?q=go+for

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

その他の回答 (1)

• ベストアンサー率47% (260/542)
回答No.2

私は楽譜が読めないので、ひたすら曲を聴いて、ひたすらそれをやってみるだけです必要があります。

tsf12
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございます。

全文を見る
すると、全ての回答が全文表示されます。

関連するQ&A

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

You can't go home, no I swear you never can You can walk a million miles and get nowhere I got no where to go and it seems I came back Just filling in the lines for the holes, and the cracks

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

Then Scott lobbied and pushed really hard to do Core, and the band said “fine let's try them”. So they did. And Scott just couldn't pull it off. He just doesn't have that range anymore. So the band is saying “dude we can't do it, you can't sing it” and Scott was really defensive about it.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

In a new interview, former Stone Temple Pilots frontman Scott Weiland has claimed that he isn't angry at Chester Bennington for replacing him in STP. He also claimed he is still an owner of the STP name. Weiland said, “I've known Chester for a long time. I got to be pretty close to him on the (2001) Family Values Tour…I don't think Chester did it in a spiteful way. I'm sure, I mean, the brothers DeLeo can be pretty persuasive.” He added, “My feelings were definitely hurt because it wasn't something that was handled right at all…I don't think that it was smart for them to do that…I've played with them for a long time. But then on another side of it, I can't say that I’m that surprised. There's things that have happened in the past that are somewhat similar…so I guess nothing is totally shocking. But I am surprised…at what they did and without checking the legality of it, how they just decided to go and use the (band) name and go and hire another singer and start playing shows with a name that I still am an owner of.”

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

While the song is generic structure wise, it does rock, and it makes me excited about STP's upcoming 7th album. While this obviously isn't the same STP any more and is more of a supergroup now, I'm trying not to let any names or bias cloud my judgment when listening to the music. I do the same thing when I listen to new Alice In Chains stuff, despite it being a very different band I judge it based on the music.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

Dean and I wanted to do something, we wanted to be part of the 12.12.12 concert but we ran it by Scott [Weiland] and he didn't want to do it. I think he was already booked to actually go back and do Starland at the time [his shows were rescheduled to other venues in December of 2012]. He was doing the solo stuff and [because of that] we didn't have the chance to go back. That's pretty fucking frustrating man. So to come back here now and re-open this, it means a lot. It's a really big deal for Dean and I.” Stone Temple Pilots fired Weiland in February and Chester Bennington replaced him in May.

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

December 3, 2016 I lost my best friend last year on this day. I remember standing side by side speaking at Jeremy's funeral... two friends died in the Wildabouts in only one year in an 8 month period. A horrible nightmare of a year. But we also had some of the most amazing positive experiences in the last 10 years we played/spent time together. I got to create so much beautiful music with him and was blown away even that he wanted to write. Our record never got to see the light of day, he said many times Blaster was his favorite album since Core. It was a blessing to create music with him. I have so many good stories I can't even begin... Not a day has gone by that I have not thought about Scott. Today Scott would be want everyone to be happy and listen to music. I miss you my friend...

• 翻訳お願いします

I was sick for the last two days so I still have to finish the 2088 and then I'll get the L2 made so it will be two more days and then they both will be ready to ship :

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

I guess I'm going to be the one to have to do this. Males of the planet earth it is not ok to take your penis out whenever you like! Getting a female alone (or in pairs) and uninvitedly displaying your dick is not a dating strategy. It's not sexy it's gross. And it's illegal. And it's traumatic and frightening and more (I can't pretend to know the ways it hurts victims) and you make all registered penis owners look bad.

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

STONE TEMPLE PILOTS bassist Robert DeLeo recently spoke to Bill Bodkin of Pop-Break.com about the band's decision to fire its former lead singer, Scott Weiland, and join forces with LINKIN PARK's Chester Bennington. "When you're a band that's had a career like we've had and you're considering terminating your singer, people kinda react to that like 'riiiiight' [because] I think with any band that's the person [the lead singer] people relate to the band," he said. "I felt that over time, it wasn't really about the music anymore. It was, for live purposes, the novelty of what condition Scott was going to be in. It gets very frustrating to have to be in that position with someone over that amount of years."

• 翻訳をお願い致します!

"Look, man, anyone can go online and be what they call a 'hater' or have an opinion and that goes in many different directions. We're just really trying to do something that feels good and not only honors the catalog of what we have but moving forward musically. "Looking at the last 10 years of STP, not much has gotten done and that's very, very frustrating to live with. I don't want the next 10 years of life to be like that. I want the next 10 years to be great and we contribute or at least try to contribute really valid music. It's really what I got into this for — to write the best songs I can write."