• ベストアンサー

翻訳お願いします

I was sick for the last two days so I still have to finish the 2088 and then I'll get the L2 made so it will be two more days and then they both will be ready to ship :

• bonboy
  • お礼率76% (549/719)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ddeana
  • ベストアンサー率74% (2976/4019)
回答No.2

この2日間具合が悪かったので、まだ2088に取りかかったままです。その後L2の製作をしますので2日ぐらいはかかるでしょう。それから両方共に配送となります。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。 わかりやすかったのでベストアンサーに選ばさせていただきます。

その他の回答 (1)

• SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

この2日間私は病気だったので2088は、まだ済ませていません。そのあと、L2の作成にかかりますので2日かかりますが(=遅れますが)、そうすれば両方とも送れます。

bonboy
質問者

お礼

回答ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 英文の翻訳をお願いします!

I didnt know you would send payment so quick, i had wanted to tell you i will not be able to ship these until next week. so if you want to put on hold until then that would be fine. I am away on business and will return on tuesday march 6th back to my home. but i'm available to answer questions and take any orders while away. so i just wanted to let you know that so there will be no problems and i will mail the day i get back..

• 翻訳お願いします

When your L2N host arrives next week I will make a heat sink for it and in the mean time I'll make the F-25 heat sink, when they are both finished I'll PM you and you can pay then and I'll ship right away Sound good to you ?

• 翻訳お願いします

The shortfall is I am old and my memory is not what it once was, thank you for bringing that to my attention So I have checked and you are correct you have paid a total of $140.00 As you can see I did not originally charge you enough for shipping for both hosts I only charged you for shipping for one host now there are two hosts. OK lets start over you paid $90.00 and that completely covers the L2, we'll call that good ! So on the E2 here is the low down for the E2 host, it is $26.00 and the copper heat sink is $65.00 (normally I would charge $75.00 but you have been a good customer ) and the flat focus adapter is $20.00 shipping to you for this weight will be $12.00 and if sent as a gift then no PP fees so that would be a total of $111.00 You paid a deposit of $50.00 on 6-7-13 so the balance will be $61.00 round that off to $60.00 as a gift and I'll get em packed up and ready to go on Monday Let me know if that sounds right to you I don't want you to think I'm trying to pull the wool over your eyes or something

• 翻訳お願いします

Yes I got your funds and I see you did not send as a gift so they took out $4.00 for the fees, I will add that on to your shipping cost when I am ready to ship to you. I have ordered your SAIK host ! and you have been entered into the work log Man that is one heck of an address I am bit confused as I have not seen one like it before, I'll ask about it just before I'm ready to ship. Have a good day SAIK host=ライトの名前です。

• 翻訳お願いします

Sure I will do that for you but you have to realize there are other people in line right now waiting for me to make there heat sinks and other machined items, so it's not going to happen over night. Once I order the SAIK host it will be several weeks before it even gets here so it could be as much as 4-5 weeks before I can start on you copper heat sink. Of course there will be shipping from me to you, I don't pay to ship other peoples items to them. I would think the shipping will be approx $12.00 but I will only charge you the exact shipping cost after I weight the package. There will also be paypal fees they should be around $4.00 if all you are getting is the host and the heat sink. You could send the $90.00 now and that way I will get the SAIK ordered and your name written in my work log so that you are in line. And then when your SAIK arrives I will make the heat sink and you can decide if you need any other items and also get the balance payed at that time. Let me know so I can get it ordered

• 翻訳お願いします

You have to remember if your drives both will be putting out 2000mA each then each one will be drawing 3000mA or around there so I would use no smaller than a 26650 cell or cells and I think 32650 would be nice if a good host can be found that is to your liking. The SK can take a 32650 if I put it in the lathe and take out about 0.25mm of aluminum from the inside. The two XB-2 drives I sent you are the very latest model they are capable of 4000mA each so with the proper heat sinking they may work for you. Do not try and run them above 2000mA with out heat sinking them, I do believe they have a built-in temp controller so if they get too hot they will shut down till they cool off, I'll check on that to be sure. The full back side needs to be in contact with a heat sink if your going to take one all the way to it's max current of 4000mA ! Hope this helps Let me know if you need any other info

• 翻訳をお願いします。

翻訳をお願いします。 通販で、納期に時間がかかるとのことだったので、 「納期(8月中)に間に合うならば手続きを進めてください」 という旨のメールを送ったところ、以下の返事がきました。 よろしくお願いします I wanted to let you know that we are looking at about 4-5 days to get in here and once I have those in here we will ship that right out for you so you are looking at about 7-10 days to get that delivered to you. It sounds like we will be able to get this to you buy the end of August so I will get this order in the system and get your name on those parts and once those show up ship them out unless I hear otherwise from you. If you have any other questions or need anything else please let me know.

• 翻訳お願いします

That should work fine, you can put the driver in the pill it's big and made from brass so it should make a good heat sink. Since you will only be using one 26650 cell then you will not want an extension tube for this host, I did buy a couple of them just in case I have to go help a friend now so I will finish it tomorrow.

• 翻訳おねがいします。

I will be going out of town. Will you pay today so I can ship the camera? Thanks, いったいなんていっているのでしょうか?

• 英文の意味が分かりません…翻訳してください。

it has only been 6 days since you paid me for this order below.....why so quick to freeze pay pal money for everything?? it takes time to finish all these dvds and when i get done you had put in new order for 2 more dvds, so i start on those as to mail all at once....then the weekend was here.....i have had very little time to make this last order..........i request you unfreeze the money for the order you have already received so i can mail you the remainder of this order...i will pay extra and use the EXPRESS so you get within 7 days.....but please be fair about this