意味を知りたい曲「Just Wave Hello」

このQ&Aのポイント
  • Charlotte Churchの曲「Just Wave Hello」の意味を詳しく教えてください。
  • 歌詞には友情と別れ、新たな始まりを迎えるメッセージが込められています。
  • この曲は、希望や夢を追いかける人々を励まし、新しい旅立ちを祝福する歌です。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

「Just Wave Hello 」の訳詞の件

Charlotte Churchの「Just Wave Hello 」の曲の意味を詳しく教えてください。 サイトで検索しても直訳的で、何となくでしか分かりません。 お手数をお掛けしますが、宜しくお願いします。 下記が歌詞です。 Just leave all your troubles behind now My way is clear and true Reach into the light That shines in you. E giunta l'ora del desio(This is the hour of destiny) All around the world Questo e il momento dell'addio(This is the moment of goodbye) All around the world The dawn is rising on a new day Time for us to go The shadows fall and quickly fade away Time to wave hello It's time to go now Time to wave hello now Let your dreams be wings That fly as far as the stars It's time to wave hello All around the world we go Shadows fall behind us As we follow the Sun That moment has come It's time to wave hello It's time to go now Time to wave hello now Raise your hands and show the world And tell everyone the moment has come It's time to wave hello. Just wave hello, Just wave hello Just wave hello カテゴリ 学問・教育 > 英語

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

こんな感じですかね。Charlotte Churchっていいですね! Just leave all your troubles behind now - あなたの嫌なことはただ、今、全部置き去りにしよう My way is clear and true - 私の行先ははっきりしていて真実だ Reach into the light - 光の中に入っていこう That shines in you. - あなたの中で輝いている光の中へ E giunta l'ora del desio(This is the hour of destiny) - これが運命の時 All around the world - 世界中のどこでも Questo e il momento dell'addio(This is the moment of goodbye) - これがさよならの瞬間 All around the world - 世界中のどこでも The dawn is rising on a new day - 新しい日に太陽はのぼる Time for us to go - 私たちは行く時間だ The shadows fall and quickly fade away - 影が落ち、そしてすぐに消えていく Time to wave hello - 手を振って挨拶するときだ It's time to go now - もう行かなきゃ Time to wave hello now - 今が手を振って挨拶するときだ Let your dreams be wings - あなたの夢を翼に変えよう That fly as far as the stars - あなたを星たちのように遠くに連れてってくれる It's time to wave hello - 手を振ってハローと言うときだ All around the world we go - 私達が行く世界中のどこでも Shadows fall behind us - 影は私達の後ろに落ちる As we follow the Sun - なぜなら私たちは太陽を追いかけているから That moment has come - その時は来た It's time to wave hello - 手を振ってハローと言う時が It's time to go now - 今が行く時だ Time to wave hello now - 今手を振ってハローと言おう Raise your hands and show the world - 手を上げて世界を見せよう And tell everyone the moment has come - そしてみんなにその時が来たことを伝えよう It's time to wave hello. - 手を振ってハローと言う時だ Just wave hello, Just wave hello Just wave hello

denirofan9206
質問者

お礼

早速の回答にお礼を申します。大好きなファンの一人です。 ただ訳すだけではなく詩的に訳すのには能力はもちろんですが、センスなども必要です。他にも知りたい歌詞がたくさんあり、辞書と格闘しながら時間を掛けてやっていても能無しの私が正しく訳すのは難しく、有難いことです。 ありがとうございました。

関連するQ&A

• 和訳お願いします

It's time to go to work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your "smart car" where to go. On the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano-sized "smart technology" is all around you. "Your whole body and surroundings [will] become part of the same network," says scientist Ampy Buchholz.

• 意味を教えてください。

now is the time to set your sights high and ”go for it” の、和訳を教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。

• 翻訳の件

外国の方から下記のメールが来たのですが、ネイティブな英語でないので良くわかりませんので、英語か得意な方、翻訳お願いいたします。 I would like go to Japan but it's need a reason let I will go to foreign. you shall tell me once more about your fund or money how an amount and what kind money. how and what is your target .

• 今日の星占い英文の翻訳をお願いします

You get all fired up over some issue that might not be important to anyone but you. That's okay, as now is your chance to educate folks -- go to town and let your passion move the crowd.

• 英文訳詞教えてください。

ebyで3つのアイテムを同じセラーから落札したのですが、 以下のような返事が届きました。 商品はアメリカの友人の家に送ってほしいと伝えたのですが、 最後の文に japanと書いてあります。 大変申し訳ありませんが、何て書いてあるのか教えてください。 combined shipping will be $8.00 for all three items and i will charge it to the first and the others will be free. make shur your address is corect for japan

• E-mail 送る前にチェックお願いします。

Is it cold in Italy? Japan is hit by the cold wave . Now, it is snowing. By tha way,My second daughter goes to Italy . Her name is SI. she is 30 years old. She arrives in Rome on February 3,and Rome is left on March 16. She is going to go to Ferrara at the time past February 20. She hopes to visit your house. Would you teach the address and telephone number? Good-bye ! 奥さんが書きましたが私は goes to Italy. を is going to Italy. arrives を is going to arrive Would you teach を Would you like to teach me your address and telephone number. などにしたほうがいいかな? と思いますが おかしな所 教えてください。

• 意味を教えてください

(1) Don’t get pregnant while you hate your job, you’ll be so hormonal and emotional, and pregnancy is supposed to be a happy time; (2) Get pregnant while you’re at this job and milk it for all it’s worth; milk it for all it’s worthの意味を教えてください。よろしくお願いします

• 和訳お願いします。

welcome to your future life! You get up in the morning and look into the mirror. You face is firm and young looking. In 2035, medical science is better than ever. Many people your age could live to 150, so at 40, you’re not old at all. And your parents just had an anti aging nanotechnology treatment. Now, all three of you look the same age! You say to your shirt, “Turn red.” It changes from blue to red. In 2035, “smart clothes” contain particles much smaller than the cells in your body. The particles can be programmed to change your clothes’ color or pattern. You walk into the kitchen. You grad the milk, but a voice says, “You shouldn’t drink that!” Your fridge has read RFID chip o the milk’s label, and it knows the milk is old. In 2035, every food item in the grocery store has an RFID chip. It’s time to go work. In 2035, cars drive themselves. Just tell your “smart car” where to go. on the way, you can call a friend using your jacket sleeve. Nano sized “smart technology” is all around you. “Your whole body and surroundings will become part of the same network,” says scientist Ampy Buchholz. So will all these predictions come true? For new technology to succeed, says futurist Andrew Zolli, “it has to be so much better than is replaces what we have already.” The Internet is one example what will be the next?

• Rod Wave Merch

Rod Wave Merch Official Merchandise Shop for real fans. Get Amazing Hoodies and Shirts. Fast Shipping Around The World. https://rodwavemerch.net/

• 翻訳お願いします

翻訳していただけるかた、 お願いできますか? よろしくお願いいたします。 I hope the reading has been like a light cast into the shadows, Tomoko, and that it has illuminated parts of the future and the path that this relationship is making. I come now to the end of our time together. However complex and detailed any reading is, it is really just a fragment of ones life. A few aspects of the chart interpreted as this is all there is ever time for. The synastry reading holds within its secret depth both your life and your friends. An infinite web of events, images, feelings, that span great depth and vast extents of time it is not possible in any one reading to show the whole of that picture, just as it is not possible to write your life story on a single sheet of paper. This then is just an insight.