• ベストアンサー

翻訳の件

外国の方から下記のメールが来たのですが、ネイティブな英語でないので良くわかりませんので、英語か得意な方、翻訳お願いいたします。 I would like go to Japan but it's need a reason let I will go to foreign. you shall tell me once more about your fund or money how an amount and what kind money. how and what is your target .

• zekusu
  • お礼率64% (122/190)
  • 英語
  • 回答数2
  • ありがとう数2

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • ANASTASIAK
  • ベストアンサー率19% (658/3306)
回答No.1

ワタシは日本へ行きたいですが外国へ行くには理由が必要です。 もう一度教えてください。あなたのファンドやお金はどれくらい の残高ありますか、そしてそれはどんな国の通貨ですか。あと、 あなたの目標は何ですか。それを達成する手段はどんなことですか。

zekusu
質問者

お礼

ありがとう御座います。 大変助かりました。おかげで回答できます。

その他の回答 (1)

• longrain
  • ベストアンサー率39% (52/131)
回答No.2

詳細な事情も分かりませんし、お金が絡む内容のようなので訳しません。 その外国の方に、出来るだけシンプルな英文(yes/no で回答可の質問の箇条書き)で 真意を聞いてみると良いと思います。

zekusu
質問者

お礼

アドバイスありがとう御座います。

関連するQ&A

• 英語が得意な方教えてください

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( ) 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( ) 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always ( ) どなたか、文章を訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。 (   )内はどんな言葉を入れてどんな使い方をするのかも教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。 、

• 翻訳お願いします!

英語が苦手で、翻訳をおねがいします! Mate. I was surprised to see your Facebook today?! What happened with your ex girlfriend? She was really nice I thought? Your new girl must be special! How's life? Not seen you in ages!! よろしくお願いしますm(_ _)m

• どなたか日本語への翻訳をお願い致します!!!

外国(カザフスタン)の方から質問を頂いたのですが、英語力が足りず翻訳できず悩んでおります。 以下の英語をどなたか日本語に訳して頂けないでしょうか? 宜しくお願い致します。 would like to choose SAL - With Insurance Is it possible I will pay on Monday? In my country of bank on Saturday and Sunday does not work, I will put yet money on an account what to buy with insurance=) Is it possible to ask, and what your native language?=)

• 英語の翻訳をお願いします。

英語の翻訳をお願いします。 オーストラリアからの英語なのですが、どなたか翻訳していただけないでしょうか。 Hello I noticed you have already paid for your Rockport shoes. Thank you for your promptness. However, I had not sent the invoice to you, which I have just done which includes the total amount including the amount for postage and packaging. If you would like to deposit the balance into my Paypal account, I can get the shoes sent to you. 0000@0000.net.au is my id for Paypal payments. Thank you and have a lovely night. よろしくお願いいたします。

• 翻訳してもらえませんか?

はじめまして、ヤフーオークションで商品を出品したところ、英語で質問がきて返答に困っています。(翻訳サイトを使っても意味不明) 翻訳をお願いできませんか?よろしくお願いします。英文は下記です。 Dear Seller, I am Mr **** *** i am interested in buying your item and i am paying you the sum of $2000 USD and i paying you via paypal so get back to me with your full name and paypal email address so that i can go for the payment as soon as possible and let me know how many of this item you have forsale.Reply me back to ****-***.lof@live.com

• 翻訳をお願い致します。

“I’ve seen Stone Temple Pilots play probably about 30 times, a huge influence on me. They really made music that I absolutely loved, and I still love to this day. So the chance to go out and perform those songs with those guys was very cool. Honestly, Robert DeLeo, Dean DeLeo, and Eric Kretz, those guys are super talented. I’ve had the privilege of not only being in Linkin Park and being around a bunch of geniuses, I got to go and be in Stone Temple Pilots and be around a bunch of geniuses, and just kind of sit back and kind of ask myself, ‘How did I get here?’”

• 翻訳お願いします(;_;)

英語に詳しい方、この文章の正確な翻訳お願いします。 Ha i am kind to everyone.. and i have no reason to be rude to you You're a very nice person and are easy to talk to Your sentence "I was happy that I had ever met you :P" Ha do you mean " i am sad i cant meet you" cuz your way of saying it means you dont wanna meet me lol... I think its amazing... i would die for a view like that... You do marathons? この文章はmy space中で 受信したメッセージです。 このメッセージを受信する前、私は あなたはとても優しい人ですね。あなたと出会えて とても嬉しいです。 添付した湖の画像、 とてもきれいでしょ? 実は今度ここで開かれる マラソン大会に出場する 予定なの という内容のメッセージを 相手に送りました。 そのことも踏まえて 翻訳していただきたいです。 よろしくお願いします(;_;)

• 翻訳お願い致します。

ほかに注文はないか?と聞いているのだと思うのですが・・・ Your minimum order amount is £350.00 and we are just a little short on this order, would there be any other products by any chance what you may need to order? I look forward to hearing back from you.

• 次の英文を翻訳お願いします。

Hmmm... I'm not sure if you are asking if I dislike men who make money on the stock market but that's how I'm going to take it. I feel that as long as the man is making a living and enjoys what he is doing than that's the right job for him. So no I don't hate men that make money that way. Your town sounds lovely from what I've read online. よろしくお願いします。

• どこをどうするか 

英語で、「どこをどうするかを見極める」はなんといいますか? I value how and what to do it でいいでしょうか?