英語が得意な方への質問

このQ&Aのポイント
  • 英語が得意な方に質問です。お気に入りのレストランへの頻度や通常の食事内容、行かないレストランの種類、常に食べたい食べ物について教えてください。
  • 質問文章では、英語が得意な方にお気に入りのレストランへの頻度や通常の食事内容、行かないレストランの種類、常に食べたい食べ物について教えてもらいたいとしています。
  • 英語が得意な方への質問です。お気に入りのレストランについての頻度や通常の食事内容、行かないレストランの種類、常に食べたい食べ物について教えていただけると嬉しいです。
回答を見る
  • ベストアンサー

英語が得意な方教えてください

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( ) 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( ) 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always ( ) どなたか、文章を訳せる方いらしたらお願いします。 (   )内はどんな言葉を入れてどんな使い方をするのかも教えてください。 宜しくお願い致します。 、

noname#191884
noname#191884
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • Him-hymn
  • ベストアンサー率66% (3489/5257)
回答No.1

1 A : How often do you go to your favorite restaurant? B : I usually go around twice month. twice a monthとします。 ( )がないですが。 お気に入りのレストランにはどのぐらいの頻度でいきますか? たいてい月に2度ぐらいいきますね。 2 A : What do you usually eat when you go there? B : I usually have ( sandwiches ). そこへ行くときは通常なにを食べますか? たいてい(サンドイッチ)を食べます。 3 A : What kind of restaurant do you neve go to ? B : I never go to ( a Mexican restaurant ). neve→never どんな種類のレストランには決して行きませんか? メキシコのレストランには決していきません。 4 A : What food do you always want to eat? B : I always (want to eat Italian food). どんな料理をいつも食べたいと思っていますか? いつもイタリア料理を食べたいと思っています。 以上でよろしいでしょうか?

noname#191884
質問者

お礼

本当にありがとうございました。 また、宜しくお願いします

関連するQ&A

• 英語得意な方お願いします><

自分で書いて英語詞です よかったら感想ください>< the memory of spending it together it's seeming to disappear few how many things have i done that i wanted to do with you i believed what you said and thought that you would be back someday im still waiting you do you see how much i need you? you dont stay with me even if i wish so much even if i wanna hear your voice you dont let me do so but i cant dislike you everytime i part from you i hold my tears so you won't notice if i cried i wonder if you'd come back what can i do for you to come back here? im still looking for the answer do you see how much i need you? you always disappear from here so easily you dont tell me anything true it hurts this much but i cant dislike you i wonder if we could go back like befoe there's a me that's still expecting but the more i expect the more it becomes painful so much that i cry i know how much i want to see you i really need you

• 英語で自然な言い方は?

よろしくお願いします。 例えば二人の会話で,Aが明日の19時になにがあったかを確認する場面だとします。もちろんBは何があるかは知っています。 A: What plan do we have at 7 p.m. tomorrow? B: It's time to go to the restaurant. Bの発話のIt's time to...は自然な発話でしょうか?それとも,もっと適切な表現はありますか? よろしくお願いします。

• 英語で質問(3)

閲覧ありがとうございます。 明後日英会話で留学生に英語で質問するのですが,不安なので日本文と英文を書きます。表現が間違っている(違う表現の方が良い)などありましたらご指摘お願いします。 ・好きな食べ物は何ですか? What is the favorite food for you? ・嫌いな食べ物は何ですか? What is the hateful food for you? ・何回朝食をとらないことがありますか? How often do you skip to eat breakfast time in a week? ・家族でどんなレストランへ行きますか? What kind of a restaurant do you go with your family? ・上手にお箸が使えますか? Do you use a pair of chopsticks well? 全くわからなかったもの ・どこの国の料理が好きですか?(cuisineは必須) ・どんなデザートをレストランで頼みますか?(dessert,orderは必須) 回答お願いします

• 英語が得意な方、和訳お願いします(>_<)

どなたか和訳お願いします!(>_<) the time in my car when i made you cried so much wanted to be with you. I didnt know what to do back then. お手数お掛けしますが宜しくお願いします!

• 英語おしえてーー!

今中3なんですけど、英語で先生のスピーチやらないといけないんですけど! 教えてください!! 紹介記事にするんですけどいいですか? why is your favorite actor? 好きな俳優は誰ですか? 答 I like sato ryuta. What is your favorite food? 答 I like ice cream. Hava you ever been to foreign country? 答 I went to USA. What is your favorite color? 答 I like Black. Do you like students in togami? 答 Yes.I do. What is your favorite ward? 答 I like Nasebanaru. 以上なんですが、これを紹介記事にして欲しいです! 始まりは Hallo,everyone. Im going to introduce Ms ○○ to you. 中心部分 8行あるんですけどこの部分だけさっきの答え質問文をまとめてやってください!(この順番で) よろしくお願いします!

• 英文添削お願いします!パート3

やっと最後です。以下の文は、英会話の口頭試問の質問文に自分なりに回答をつけたものです。表現が間違っていたり、もっといい表現があるなど意見をどんどんお寄せください。よろしくお願い致します。 テーマ2:買い物 質問文⇒How often do you go shopping? 自分で考えた回答→I go to shop ouce a week because I like it very much.(買い物は大好きなので週一回は行ってます。) ⇒What is your favorite restaurant? →My favorite restaurant is Gyuukaku.There is cheap and delicious.(私の好きなレストランは牛角(焼肉屋の名前)です。そこは安くて美味しいです。) ⇒What kind of food can you eat there? →I can eat there korean food.(韓国料理を食べることが出来ます。) ⇒What is your favorite department store? →Isetan is my favorite.they have a wide range of goods.(伊勢丹が好きです。品揃えがいいんですよ。) ⇒Why do you like it? →Because they sell items that can`t be found elsewhere.(なぜならそこでしか売ってないものがあるからです。)

• 英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします!

英語の得意な方、翻訳をお願いします! 翻訳機能などを使ってみましたが、綺麗な日本語にならなくて困っています お願いします What do you say about people who say female bodybuilders aren't even women? I think such opinions are extremely shallow. To look at just one aspect of a person, such as the fact that they have a lot of muscle, and then say that that person is not a woman constitutes an extremely narrow viewpoint. Is bodybuilding to you in any way a rebellion? That didn't have anything to do with why I started bodybuilding, but I must say that it has been a constant battle since then. As my muscles got bigger and I got stronger, people around me started to change. That's when it started becoming necessary to fight. What do you think about the trend for women bodybuilders to alter the natural body line with breast implants? I think it's a very unfortunate trend. It looks to me like the women are being manipulated by men's wishes. It's like a fitness version of Playboy. I think that in Japan, especially, women have a very narrow concept of themselves. What do you think? You have to value yourself more and value what you think and what you want to do.The way I see it, God made lots and lots of people. Why? Because it's a good thing to have all different types of people.Each person has his or her own individuality, own character, and it's the most important thing is to express that.

• 英語が得意な方へ

アメリカの質問掲示板で質問した際の、返事がよく理解できませんでした。どなたか、分かりやすく訳、または要約をしてくれませんか? 質問 I'm Japanese student studying English This time, I want to ask about subjunctive mood.If you had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that ( ). In ( ), I want to insert ' I had to go home.' , but is it okay to insert this sentence? 'If I had behaved such a way in the party, my parents would have said that I had to go home.' Is this sentence correct? I can't understand the tense, therefore please tell me about how to change the tense. I'm japanese student studying English, so I couldn't write sentences well. 答え You are quite correct. The subjunctive mood is used to describe hypothetical cases, regardless of the facts of the matter. They set the scene, so to speak, and what would happen as a consequence should be delivered in the appropriate tense (which has nothing to do with mood). Thus: "They would have said I had to go home." "They would have said you were acting foolishly." "They would have said 'You are a fool,' and turned away from you." In the last example, the quote would have been delivered in the present of the hypothetical time, and should be rendered that way.

• 【英語】添削のほうお願いします。

現在英語を勉強しており自分なりに色々と調べています。 疑問に思ったことがあるので質問させていただきます。 What do you do for fun? 趣味でどんなことをしているの? とあったのですが『~で』とある場合は 『by』を使うものだと思っていました。 どちらが正しいのでしょうか? あとこちらの文章も間違っているところがあればご指摘お願いします。 What do you usually do by computer? あなたはいつもコンピューターで何をしていますか? I usually examined how to use english words or examined English words mean. 私はいつも英単語の使い方を調べるか、英単語の意味を調べています。 特に一つ目の文章のusuallyをどの位置に持っていったらいいかがわかりません ご回答のほうよろしくおねがいします。

• justの働き

A: I'm starving. Let's heve something to eat. B: What do you usually eat for lunch? I mean, what sort of food do you like? Lamb? Beef? A: Actually, I'm on a diet, and today I don't have much time. B: All right, let's just have fish and chips. 質問です。最後のBのセリフの justはonlyに近いのかexactlyに近いのか あるいは両方の意味にも取れ、更には slightlyの意味合いもあるような気がします。 ここはどのように解釈したらいいでしょうか?また どんな訳語が一番しっくり来るでしょうか?