• 締切済み

英文を訳してください

You must use email to help you build relationships, not break them. You will not be doing this if you write in a different style to how you speak. You could undo all your good work on the phone by emailing in a different and more formal way.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

みんなの回答

• 92128bwsd
  • ベストアンサー率58% (2275/3919)
回答No.1

「あなたはemailを人との関係を構築するために用いなければならず、関係を壊すためであってはなりません。もしあなたがあなたが話す時のやり方と違う形でemailを書いたとしたら、あなたは関係を構築できないでしょう。あなたがemailで(これまでと)違うやり方でもっと堅苦しくやり取りすると、これまであなたの電話での素晴らしい仕事を全部台無しにしてしまうこともあるのです。」 ちょっと意訳してますので英語と日本語が1:1になっていないです。

関連するQ&A

• stillの位置

次の日本文を英語にするには、英文のどの位置にstillを入れたらいいでしょうか? あなたはまだ英語を話せます。 You can speak English. You are able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話せません。 You can't speak English. You can not speak English. You are not able to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さなくてはいけません。 You must speak English. You have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話す必要がありません。 You don't have to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはなりません。(禁止) You must not speak English. You mustn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してもいいです。 私はまだ英語を話すかもしれない。 You may speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話してはいけません。(不許可) あなたはまだ英語を話さないかもしれません。 You may not speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話したほうがいいです。 You had better speak English. You ought to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないほうがいいです。 You had not better speak English. You ought not to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきです。 You should speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すべきではありません。 You should not speak English. You shouldn't speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話すでしょう。 You will speak English. You are going to speak English. あなたはまだ英語を話さないでしょう。 You will not speak English. You won't speak English. You are not going to speak English. You aren't going to speak English. be動詞や動詞、助動詞、not、短縮形があると、どの位置に入れるべきかよくわかりません。 どうぞよろしくお願いします。

• 英文の添削&解説をお願いします!

1)Mary is studying, so you (not/her/had/interrupt/better). →had not better interrupt her 2)(be/lot/used/of/there/a/to) fireflies in Japan. →There used to be a lot of 3)She refused to accept this truth. She could not and [would] not believe that I was mentally and physically handicapped. 1,[Would] you so kindly lend me a hand? 2,He said he [would] arrive by the first train tomorrow morning. 3.No matter how hard we pushed, the door [would] not open. 4,On Sundays he [would] sit for hours doing nothing. 4)I do hope I'm not intruding and I know how busy you [must] be. 1,All living things [must] die. 2,He [must] be tired, because he has been working since eight o'clock this morning. 3,Many people think the ability to understand English is a [must]. 4.You [must] be very careful in driving a car to avoid a traffic accident. 1,2は()内の並べ替え、3,4は[ ]内の助動詞に最も近い意味の助動詞を含む英文を選ぶ問題です。 特に3,4はわかりやすく解説してくださると助かります。 よろしくお願いします。

• 以下の英文についてお尋ねします。bully Syu

I have a different viewpoint, but until now all of you white people have been in a position to bully for a long time , are not you? I think that it is good to stand in a position to be bullied occasionally. If it is not it can not stop bullying with pain. ここでの英文ではare not youでなくhaven't you,だと考えるのですが、またIf it is not it canの各itがどこを指しているのか掴みにくいのですが、ご説明いただければ幸いです。

• 日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 英文解釈の質問

Please contact us if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format (large print etc.) and we will endeavour to accommodate your request. という文なのですが、 下の if you wish for these documents to be made available in a different format   という部分は、 if you wish that these documents are made available in a different format. と言い換え可能でしょうか? 変な質問ですみません。 どなたが教えていただけますと、助かります。

• 英文の構造を教えてください

The most important thing for you to do as a student of literature is to advice yourself to be an honesty is definitely the best policy .If you prefer the poetry of a thirdrate poet to that of Shakespeare it is a most regrettable thing, but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite . わからないところは、but not so regrettable as your doing so and saying you do just the opposite. のところで、訳は、実際はそうでありながら、口先ではそれと正反対のことを言うことほどには遺憾なことではありません。 but not so regrettable as your …これは not so much ~as~の構文のmuchがないやつではないですよね?your doing so のsoは代名詞ですか?saying の後ろにyou do just the opposite とつながるのはthatが省略されているのですか? 質問が多くて恐縮ですが、詳しい説明を教えていたただければうれしいです。

• 英作の添削お願いします

Do you think that everyone should learn to speak one common international language? Explan why or why not. Write a passage of 5 sentences in English on your answer sheet. に対する英作です。 問題の文章の意味がはっきり分からなくて、 よく分からないまま書いてしまいました・・・。 I think that everone should learn to speak one common international language. But, it not means that remove many different language in the world. Many language are being lost, month by month, year by year. So, we need to save many different language. In addition, we need to speak one common international language, because if we do not know common international language, we can not conversation among people who speak different language. 宜しくお願いします。

• 英文教えてください!

1.窓から山々が見えます。  I (can from see the mountains the wondow look) 2.今、私に何かお手伝いできますか。 What (can do for I to you)now? 3.図書館では静かにしなければいけません。 You (are be in must quiet the library) 4.二度と遅刻してはいけません。 You (again be don't late must not) 上記の4問のかっこの中を並べ替えて教えてください(__) ただし、かっこの中には不要の単語が1つずつ含まれていますので よろしくお願いします。

• 訳して下さい!

訳して下さい! 明日までなのですが全く意味が分かりません。 なるべく自然な訳にしていただきたいです。お願いいたします。 Gestures are a means of communication. For instance, a visitor may ask you in English,you can point in the right direction with your finger.In this way,gestures can be a helpful International language.But you must remember that gestures can mean different things to different people.If they are not used carefully, misunderstandings can occur.

• 急ぎです!英文の訳をお願いします

1、school does not offer enough opportunities to explore different waysof life 2、parents must not push their children into different activities and make them practice every day