• ベストアンサー

日本語にして下さい!

You are not a burden to me. I like emailing you back and forth. I also don't wanna lose you in my life.

• 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数0

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • marbleshit
  • ベストアンサー率49% (5033/10253)
回答No.1

君を負担に感じたことなんかないって。メールのやり取りとっても楽しいし。 まして僕の生活から君がいなくなっちゃうなんて考えられないってば!

関連するQ&A

• この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです

この英文を日本語に訳して頂きたいです I could understand and accept your down down down emotion. At the meantime, to be a good listener is reasonable as well, also encourage you, cheer you up. These are the things I can do from my side. However, the logic like " I'm down down down, I don't wanna do anything, I can hear nothing" is not an acceptable reason or excuse for me. It was not all your fault, I have also reflected on myself. The mistakes that I said yesterday, I don't know the other 20 years old young people's look like, what are they thinking and doing. But I was expected you could act as an adult. For now, it seems my expectations and requirements of you were too high, it is my fault. My apologies なんとなくはわかるのですが、意味を間違えたくないので教えて頂けたら幸いです

• 意味のわかる日本語にして下さい

(すみませんが翻訳機からの丸写し回答は求めてないです。よろしくお願いします。) ↓ Don't think so much it's a bit sad. I'm looking for my girl and I would like to have a sweet Asian girl for me such as one as you are but it's really hard if you not even speak English. How comes you not speak everybody does learn it at school!? I don't know we can manage it.. What are you doing in your life?

• 英語→日本語に翻訳願いますm(_ _)m

どなたか下記の英文の和訳をよろしくお願いします! (1)Feet kind of freak me out I don't know why but I don't really like to touch them even my own. (2)Again the way you speak its as if you know my thoughts as if you know my prayers to God and what I spoke I desired in a woman. (3)You are so amazing and I am so excited to continue to dig deeper into who you are. (4)You treat me so well.

• 日本語に翻訳して下さい_(._.)_

Ah thank you What do you mean “suddenly suddenly let me down?” I didn’t mean anything bad from it (Cony sad) I only meant I don’t know if you would like me to do such things like that right away If you are worried that I’m not comfortable don’t be. I’m very comfortable around you, I’ve told you things I’ve never told anyone before. I even showed you my dick and I’ve never shown anyone that ever before. I’m very comfortable with you (heart)

• 英文と日本語訳が正しいか教えて下さい。

are you going to take from me, anything else? My everything has lost. If you don't want to lose it,fight with me.come on‼ と書いた場合、 これ以上私から何を奪うつもりだ? 私は全てを失った。 もし君にも失いたくないものがあるのなら、私と共に戦おう! とゆう意味になりますでしょうか? ご教授のほど宜しくお願い致します。

• 大至急下記の英会話を日本語に訳してください。

also that's not true there are other girls who like me just as much as you よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の質問です。これはどういう意味ですか?

I still like emailing better though because I don't know.. I just do, and not a lot of people have my email, But whatever you prefer

• 英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか?

下記の英語を日本語へ訳して頂けますか? 英語は第二言語の方なので変な部分があるかもしれませんが...。 i break up with my ex-girlfriend because she was not a good person . she treat me bad and she never care about what i think and like . she really was evil. all my friend toll me that she was not good for me because she treat me bad in frond of all my friend . and she call me loser all the time went she felt sad for no reason . she got me depress so depress ... i got tired of it i want it some one ho love me for ho i am and what i love to do ... she never care about me and what i want for me and my future ... i am scare to fine some one like my ex .....i dont want that life again.. i am happy now ... but i know you are not like that you are sweet and caring girl... i only want a good and happy girl for me and i really want i happy family ...

• これを日本語に訳して欲しいです

I find it helpful for you, you are someone who cares, I had never been close to the Japanese people through FB, I try to explain my desire and my problem, I do not intend to take advantage of the situation, I just ask for help, and not necessarily with a sacrifice, just a thinking like you, and some even angry and hate me, so I have to offer business, if you want to guarantee me, I am willing to pay each month for me in there .. now I'm so afraid to frankly to friends on FB, but you are different from other Japanese people, you are open, easy going .. like know .. hopefully someday I can return to your country, because I so love your country, although no one person will understand that 長くて申し訳ありませんが どなたか訳して頂けたらありがたいです。

• 日本語にして下さい。

Do you know last night I don't sleep ,,,I was thinking about you... I though I say wrong think to you I am sorry it's come from my heart please believe me you are sweet angel in my dream お互い英語が苦手でのやりとりです… 何となく意味は分かるのですが… I though からイマイチ何が伝えたいのか… 良ければ助けて下さい。 お願いします。