• ベストアンサー

至急。英語が合っているか見て欲しいですm(__)m

相手のThe only bad thing about where i live is the internet is slow (argh! Face)に対して 『そうなんだ(笑) インターネット遅いとイライラするよねw』と言いたいですが、 (1)haha i see. Frustrated with the Internet slow isn't it? (2)Yeah. It is very frustrating when internet slows down. どっちがただしいですか?

noname#253472
noname#253472
  • 英語
  • 回答数1
  • ありがとう数1

質問者が選んだベストアンサー

• ベストアンサー
  • SPS700
  • ベストアンサー率46% (15295/33014)
回答No.1

(2)の方でしょうね。 I am up to here with snail-paced internet. 「かたつむりの速度でインターネットが動くと私も吐きそうになる」 とも。

noname#253472
質問者

お礼

ありがとうございますm(__)m*

関連するQ&A

• この英語文は合っているでしょうか?

いつもお世話になります! 今、英語文を書いていて、悩んでいます。 「(日本)の人が、丁寧にお辞儀をして、礼儀正しく しているのって、見ていてとてもおもしろい(興味 深い)よね。日本独特で。」 It is very interesting to see people bowing and be so polite, isn`t it? That is the Japanese thing... この文章、ネイティブから見たら おかしいですか?? もしおかしなところがあったら直していただけると 大変助かります。よろしくお願いします・・

• 英語質問

(1) It isn't very hot for me. (2)I don't like Hollywood movies very much. (1)の「very」の位置ですが、 It isn't hot for me very .とはならないのでしょうか? (2)のveryの位置に慣れ過ぎてしまってなんだか違和感を感じます。 文法的に分かりやすい回答お待ちしてます。

• 英語 時制

次の()の部分の動詞を過去形にして全体を 過去の場面の文に書き換える問題なのですが わからないので教えて頂けたら嬉しいです (1)Emily (doesn't want) anything to eat. She says she isn't hungry. (2)It (is) very cold outside. I think it is going to snow. (3)Mary (thinks) you did the right thing, but I think you made a mistake. (4)The hall (is filled) with people who have come to listen to the concert. お願いします

• 英語の質問です。和訳お願いします。

Well, I wouldn't know what kind of friend are you talking about but good thing then Haha, I never actually lose my memory which might be a bad thing too... No no, he did not stay at my place he walked me home from the station and that's it.

• 英語について

かぼちゃに絵を描いた子に対して、 すごく上手だね、的な内容のメッセージを送りました。 その後、返事で Thank you! I think it looks better than my normal face ときました。 これはそんな事ないよと返信したらいいのでしょうか? それともHaha みたいな感じで軽くていいのでしょうか?

• 至急お願いします!!英語にしてください。

i said it because I need feel you, love growns when couple cans feel between them. this is very hard, and barrier language just make this harder よろしくお願いいたします!!

• 英語が正しいか教えてください。

Firstly, I maintain that the exam. Now, children have to do exam in my country. Mid-term test is part of exam. They study for mid-term test. My score is very bad when I was junior high school student. I was very sad. This is because I have study hard. It is true I could give good score, but I had given the exam for go to high school. My friend had given the exam too. While she have study hard, she couldn’t gave the exam. It is because she gave off heat on the day of the exam. Now, however, she is very happy. After all, she can do what she wants to do. I think it was luck. I didn’t know it happens. Now, but, I thinking it was luck. So I suppose that luck is important very much. この英文が正しいかどうか教えてください。 間違いがあれば、指摘してほしいです。 よろしくお願いします。

• 英語の添削お願いします。

I think that it is different if I convey to meet and telephone This thing, I say a live perfomance in common. I think that there is an atmosphere that can not felt only there. 私は、会って伝えるのと電話で伝えるのは違うと思う。 このことは、ライブでも共通して言える。 私は、そこでしか感じられない雰囲気があると思う この文の、添削をお願いします。

• 至急。英語について

『この前貴方が私に貴方の顔に座ってほしいって言ったのって、 私はただ貴方の顔に座るだけだよね?英語がわかる友達にLINEのやり取り少し見られた時にその友達が、それって座るだけじゃなくその先の行為をしたいって意味だよ。って言われたんだけどそうなの?英語分からないからokayって言っちゃったけどそれなら私嫌だ。』と言いたいのですが、 I want to ask you just one thing. You said you wanted to sit on my face before, didn't you? Does that mean you will just sit on my face and nothing more? Can I take your words literally? One of my friends who knows English watched our LINE talk and told me that it means more than that. If so, I hate it and I will have to take back my okay because I couldn't understand what you meant in English.←可笑しなところはないでしょうか?

• 【至急】英語の添削お願いします

授業で Why is education so important in your life? という課題を出されました。 自分なりに書いてみたのですが、文法等に自信がありません;; どなたか添削お願いいたします。 I think that the purpose of education is to acquire and develop the wisdom of living well. To acquire the knowledge helps us to have flexible thinking. There is no end of learning in life. Moreover, to learn new thing is my greatest pleasure. That’s the very reason why I am educated. よろしくお願いします!!